Happy birthday, Woozi!

Oh my seventeen

The next day seemed a bit different. You know that there is something, that you have to remember, but it doesn't come on your mind. You were walking in the school, when Hoshi appeared in front of you.
Hoshi: (Y/N), I'm so glad to see you! I need your help!
You: How can I help you?
Hoshi: Today it's Jihoon's birthday and I want to prepare something. It's going to be a surprise!
Your thoughts: Finally! Hoshi has reminded me, so I remember now!
You: A surprise party? I'm in!
Hoshi: Thank you so much! Listen, I've already bought everything, I just have to decorate the house! First of all, can you invite our classmates? But be careful, Woozi should't know about this or else it won't be a surprise!
You: Yes, of course! What else should I do?
Hoshi: You know, I'm allowed to go in Woozi's house, so I'm going to prepare everything there! I've told him, that my father needs me today and he believes me. I act like I forgot about his birthday! Can you ask him to hang out, because of you want to buy him something? I'm going to give you some money, so you don't have to spend yours!
You: It's fine! I gladly spend my money to my friend's birthday! I'm going to talk to him! When do we have to go to his house?
Hoshi: Around 5 pm!
You: Yes, alright!
Hoshi: I know, there are so many things to remember, but I know you can do it! See you later! -
He went away fast. Perhaps, he put his things somewhere, where Woozi can't find them. You went to your first lesson. You sat down next to S.Coups, who has looked at you. Woozi was far, so you knew if you whisper, he won't hear you. You went closer to Coups and you wanted to whisper, but the teacher didn't want you to talk.
Teacher: Excuse me, Miss! Don't you think, that it's not the right time to flirt with Mr.Choi?
You: I'm not flirting! I just wanted to go closer, 'cause of wanted to make sure, that he hears me!
Teacher: Tell it to someone who believes! My lesson is not for love birds!
You: But I'm.....
Teacher: No but! Enough! Go to the Principal!
You: What? -
S.Coups stood up.
S.Coups: Excuse me, but she hasn't flirted with me! She just told me to copy her homework, because of I haven't written it and she wanted to help a friend!
Teacher: So you don't have your homework! Both of you go to the Principal! -
You stood up too and went out of the classroom.
You: Idiot, why did you do that?
S.Coups: Just to fix that when we will go on a date!
You: I didn't want to flirt or ask you to go out!
S.Coups: So what do you want?
You: Today it's Woozi's birthday! We're going to make a surprise party with Hoshi. Go to Woozi's house at 4:45 pm! Don't tell Woozi about it!
S.Coups: It sounds great! I'll be there! Let's go to our Principal! -
Both of you walked to the Principal and he told you to go in.
Principal: Good morning, students! What's the reason that you're in here and not in the classroom?
S.Coups: Our teacher is unfair!
You: Coups!
S.Coups: Why? She was rude to you too!
Principal: Students, enough! Let me guess! The teacher of chemistry, right?
S.Coups: Yes, true!
Principal: She always has problems with the students! I'm not going to be cruel, so both of you can go, but don't tell her!
You & S.Coups: Thank you so much! -
You went out. Your Principal is so kind.
S.Coups: Are you sure that you don't want to go on a date today?
You: You're going to go out with your cousin and me, I'll go out with Woozi!
S.Coups: What do you want from Woozi?
You: I'll kidnap him!
S.Coups: And then?
You: Wonwoo is the next one!
S.Coups: Cruel girl!
You: So what? Will you kiss me again?
S.Coups: That would be nice!
You: Stop dreaming! -
You poked him, then went away. It took a really long time to invite everyone, but it was successful. You saw Woozi, so you went to him.
You: Hi there, birthday boy!
Woozi: Hi (Y/N)!
You: Do you have time?
Woozi: Why?
You: I'd like to buy you something for your birthday!
Woozi: So kind, I have time! -
You went out with Woozi and you ate some tteokbokki. It was so delicious and you had a good time.
You: So how's your birthday?
Woozi: Not that great!
You: Why not?
Woozi: Hoshi has forgotten about my birthday! I know, he is busy, but can't he just wish me happy birthday?
You: I'm sure, he will do that! Till then I can accompany you!
Woozi: That would be great! Shall I show you my drawings? I know you like art and I dwar a lot! They are at my house!
You: Yes, sure! -
It was easier than you expected. You went to his house. It was already 5 pm, so you went there in time.
Woozi: I hope you will like them!
You: I'm sure in it! -
You went in the house, but there weren't anyone yet.
Your thoughts: Are they stupid? I told them that they should come here. -
You went to Woozi's room and when he opened the door of it, all of your classmates jumped out and sang the happy birthday song.
Your thoughts: I'm sure in that Coups told everyone to hide there, so I can worry. -
All of you sang and Woozi looked so happy. Hoshi hugged him.
Hoshi: Happy birthday, Darling! I adore you!
Woozi: Thank you, Darling! (Y/N). did you know about it?
You: I was a part of this plan too! -
He hugged you too and you all had a good time.