Burning up

Being JIMIN

   Jin was happily taking a mid afternoon stroll inside his house when suddenly, he felt a force attack him.

 

" YA" Jin screamed, dropping his purse.

 

 

   Jin was shoved harshly onto the sofa as he felt a pair of hands shove him harshly onto the sofa, the same sofa that Jin was shoved onto. Harshly.

 

" YAH DONT TOUCH MY PERSON!!!!!!!?????!!!!????" Jin screamed, eyes seething with the rage of a 11 year old who didn't get the toy they wanted for their birthday, and therefore, got bullied for the rest of their school years, up until college. 

 

Jin snorted loudly, which was pure music to Namjoon'S ears. 

 

" JIN" the figure screamed, cupping the man's cheeks.

 

Jin rolled his gorgeous eyes and placed his hands on his hips.

 

" Namjoon, get the fûck out of here, you're interrupting my mid afternoon stroll" Jin sneered.

 

Namjoon started sweating. 

 

" A beauty princess like me is determined to get in a good bicep workout." He insisted, flexing his .

 

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. " By walking?" 

 

Jin scoffed.

" Of course, " 

 

Trying to act cool, Namjoon leaned against the sofa and smiled with his dimples 

 

but to his surprise, it caught on 

 

fire.

 

" Oh gosh, darny darn" He squeaked.

 

JIN HUFFED, pulling out the fire extinguisher from his purse.

 

" You fail at life , Namjoon, which is why I will never date you" Jin retorted.

 

Namjoon tried to fix things by spraying the sofa, but instead, 

 

The minute he laid his hands on the extinguisher, it cracked in half, and also caught on fire.

 

" Geez, goddamit " 

 

Jin rolled his eyes, " Tsk. " 

 

Then, Namjoon did something unexpected.

 

 

He handed Jin a present, wrapped in newspaper, glitter, pink beads, and also something that suspiciously resembled a condôm.

 

 

With his beautiful eyebrows raised, Seokjin stared skepticaly at the jar-shaped box.

 

 

" Namjoon, I swear to jungsus, if this is another razor, I already have 18, thank you very much," 

He said.

 

 

" Trust me.. I think you're gonna like it " Namjoon said, trying not to breathe in the fumes that were emitted from the burning sofa in the room.

 

 

With that , Jin opened his present , throwing the wrapping paper somewhere, and missing the trash can. 

 

It landed on the fire encased  sofa, adding more fire to the sofa that was on fire. 

 

" NAMJOOONN. YOUUUUUU SHOULDnt hAve" 

 

Namjoon smiled sheepishly, a light pink, tainting his cheeks.

 

" Do you like it?" 

 

Jin squealed in delight and lust. 

 

" OF COURSe bb I love it ! DaTe me RiGht Now, YoU handSOMe MaN!!" 

 

Jin linked his arm with Namjoon as they continued Jin's stroll together, hand in hand.

 

Guess I'm not a screw up after all, Namjoon thought happily, 

 

as Jin softly pecked his cheek.

 

He closed the door. 

 

Completely forgetting about the fire , Namjin went outside and decided to go to the movies.

 

 

The door fell off a minute after they left. 

 

 

 

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}