"Let's all take a moment to appreciate the van "

Being JIMIN

"Jimin

The smol , pink haired boy shivered with fear, with severe  nervousness

but also,

with something new..

with...

 

 

Anticipation and curiousity.

 

Haha, no just kidding, he trembled with 

Lust, as always.

 

​​​​​​​The non ertedman tore off his mask, 

revealing a bunny grin.

" HYUNG I gotcha!!!! " 

Jimin groaned. There goes his .

He expected someone else.

Someone manly, 

with broad shoulders ,

eyeliner rimmed eyes...

it was an understatement to say that he had set his expectations as high as Jin's height.

 

" Ugh.... Jungkook.. just... why" 

Jimin stared at Jungkook in pure distain and disgust.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and pursed his cherry lips.

" What's wrong, Jimin" He asked. He didn't understand.. His words didn't match with the look of want and desire on Jimins face.

Jimin sighed.

 

" Jungkook... there's a reason why I ditched you in the van earlier..." 

 

Jungkook folded the bottom of his pants. There we go boy, now you're folded, just like tony over there on the left side  He thought to himself, grinning cutely. 

" -and yet , you still manage to capture my perfect body again. God Jungkook..." Jimin rambled on. 

" There's more to me than my hot, sèxy scuplted body.. you just have to see through that.." He continued.

Jungkook was absentmindedly rubbing circles on Jimin's thigh. 

Jimin took no notice. 

" Like you're nice and all but cmon... you are really... weird... " Jimin said. 

" I love you" 

Jimin cringed. No. Stob it . 

Jungkook didn't pay attention to his hands, which were roaming all over Jimin's body and gently kneading circles the inside of the boy's thighs.

Jimin froze. 

Laughing nervously, he tried to remove the boy's hands off of him but with no success. Immediately, Jungkook's hands flew back to their original spot.

 Jungkook didn't pay attention to the fact that he was now on top of Jimin, and straddling him , with his hands wrapped around the boy's neck, trying to keep balance on his lap.

" J-Jungkook... I don't think... this is.." 

Jungkook was confused. Huh. 

​​​​​​​" What's not..? I'm not doing anything, Hyung" He protested. 

Jimin narrowed his face. What.

Jungkook genuinely did NOT realize that he was nipping at Jimin's neck and making marks on the nape, causing Jimin to jimoan. 

He honestly had no clue what was going on.

Truly, Jungkook felt numb as he caressed Jimin's face and kissed him

passionately, like two teenagers making out at the back of a ic looking van.

" Ah...ahh.." Jimin jimoaned. What was going on...

Jungkook felt happy, and he swelled with pride. Wow.  

​​​​​​​I wasn't even doing anything and I've got Jimin under me! Woo, you da man Jungcock!,  Jungkook thought happily.

And proudly. And lustfully, and il-

 

Soon enough, Jimin was shirtless, exposing his perfectly toned body and beauty skin. 

Good heavens, his skin is so beauty... surely, he must've taken tips from the almighty seokjin! Golly gosh!, The maknae thought, staring in awe. 

Jimin was a mess. 

Jungkook's hands s lower

and lower..

 

and lower..

 

until-

​​​​​​​ " Yah, stop touching my feet you sick boy! " Jimin screamed/giggled/moaned/whispered. 

" Oh... sorry, I didn't realize...I know it's really personal...." He quickly apologized, his face flushing a deep red (in shame. ) 

Jimin took Jungkook's hands and guided him .....

Until... they caressed his hips. 

Jungkook was sweating now. Not today..  not today....

not...

Jimin kissed him, with his plush pink lips that screamed hõrniness and angst. Jungkook felt hotter than a microwave. 

" I..." 

" Yes, jungkookie?" Jimin smiled into the kiss.

" Y-you make me feel..." He stuttered. 

"Yes baby? How do I make you feel" Jimin whispered, voice low, as he ran his hands through the boy's raven hair. 

" LIKe a MicroWaVe" 

" .." 

" .."

" Awwww JUNGKOOOKKKK i feel the same......" 

Jungkook felt good. 

Anyways, a few seconds past and before he knew it, 

he was ing rapidly into Jimin.

 

Jungkook's breaths became ragged and uneven as he panted.

" Do. Y-you. Love.me." Jungkook rasped, as he ed harshly.

" ngnnnnnnn.... Jungkooookkkkkkkk yesssssssss" Jimin moaned, as he felt Jungkook's long ,

slender fingers ing into

 

 

his chest. 

 

Jungkook continued pointing  his finger at Jimin's chest, making sure to press firmly as he nudged him. 

" OHHH MYYYYY" Jimin groaned in pleasure at the feeling of the maknae's finger on his bare chest. "  

" Whewwwwwwww" 

 

" YAaaaaaaaaaaa" 

 

Jungkook was getting tired.. he was also getting a finger cramp.. 

He decided to switch it up.

 

" me off." 

Jimin's jibooty and bladder   twitched at his words. He nodded eagerly.

 

With that, Jungkook removed his shirt and his watch as he watched Jimin kneel down.

" Oops almost forgot to take off my beanie" he said, with his pants still on. 

" Jimin get up, why are you kneeling?" 

Jimin stayed put. Wasn't he gonna Jungkook?

" I told you.. are you gonna me or not?" He asked. He really needed a good . 

 

" Jungkook... so how do you want it?" 

 

Jungkook felt confused.

" Hyung, there's only one way to do it." 

Jimin stared. 

" Okay however you want then.. make it feel good, yeah?" Jungkook said. 

 

With that, Jungkook stuck his finger out and waited. 

Jimin stared. 

" Well? " 

Jimin cocked his head. 

" Are you gonna my finger or nah?" 

Jimin was confused as the time  he walked in on  Namjoon downloading things on their computer. 

Jungkook was feeling impatient. " me off. ," 

 

Jimin shrugged. Not the kind of he thought.

 

" I -I thought you wanted me to..." 

 

Jungkook felt shook. 

" Oh. Oh.. " 

" Yeah...." 

Jungkook gulped. 

 

" Geez... well... " 

​​​​​​​Jimin blushed.  Jungkook felt anxious now... 

" I love you" he whispered, making hiCKieS on Jimin's face. 

Jungkook passed out, but not before giving Jimin a slap on the .

" Ready, aim, fireeeeeeee" He screamed before falling unconscious. 

Jimin felt really weird... well.. now Jungkook was totally out cold.. and unconscious.

and vulnerable.

and young.

and a .

and hot.

Weird emotions rushed through his mind, as Jimin was debating whether to listen to his conscious or not. 

 

He felt as confused as someone who had bought a salmon fillet but ended up feeding it to his next door neighbour, the

same neighbour that caught him doing intimate things with his best friend's sister on that family

vacation back in

November, during winter break and he had lied, saying he was gonna use the bathroom but actually decided to practice

his ion skills on random guys and girls at a nearby bar.