Jhope's Journey

Being JIMIN

JHOPES P.O.V

I was walking outside with NAMJOON. 

We decided to go to the library to pay off our18 overdue books.

 I felt really bad because when I started singing touch my body by sistar, the lady screamed at me and pinched me so I had to punch her back even though she was a girl, and I hit her with utensils. 

I felt bad after.

 

 

 Not really. 

 I slapped her and tore off her fake- wig and then she got fired.

 So yeah I had bad memories there.

 NAMJOON was busy making out with the tree outside because 

Jin refused  to kiss him until he tried his new creation so I just went In Myself. 

The new librarian was a guy and he was hot, his name was Lay .

 We made out a couple of times but he had a wife so we didn't do  the frikfrak yet. 

 

It's okay, he's stil hot fôr a married man.

 I touched his body and then I left, forgetting about the overdue books. I grabbed a random book off the shelf and walked towards the children area. 

I was gonna teach some  of the innocent  children the wonders of my dance but . 

 

then

 I saw. 

.

Her.

Lays wife. 

 

What. 

I realized, she was going to find out That I've been kanoodling with her husband so I had no choice but to grab the book and hurl it a her with all my might.

 She screamed so I had no option left but to pick her up and threw her into the playhouse and slap her silly. 

I told lay to wait for me and I left. 

,What took you so long, NAMJOON asked.

,,I forgot to give them change ,,I answered.

Shrugging, we made out way home. 

I oped the door but before that, I saw Jungkook on the doormat, face foward. 

Typical Jungkook. Stepping on him, I opened the door to reveal something totally abnormal.

Jimins pov

 

"""""""""""""JIMINS P.O.V"""""""""""""""""""""

So Taehyung kissed me and left, so I chose this opportunity to write Jhope a love letter.

I was interrupted by Jin screaming. 

Apparently, Jin offered Jungkook some cake but then he refused ( or didn't hear) so Jin started slapping him. 

I heard the door open and close so I went downstairs. 

Jin was cooking angrily as he muttered swear words under his breath. 

I hugged him from behind and he tensed up, waving his spatula at me. 

Sweat was on his face, accompanied by tears. He had been cooking for 6 hours straight.

He was about to shove a piece if chicken thigh in my face but the door opened again.

 I saw Jhope  with messed up hair and NAMJOON behind him. They came in and looked at us, shaking their heads.

 It was 5:00 in the morning.

 

A limp half Jungkook was in NAMJOON arms as he glared at Jin. 

" What is Jungkook doing on our welcome mat? The neighbours will think we are craycray " 

Jhope seethed with rage.

" F this ." I said. Jin kicked me, causing me to fall. Jungkook woke up and carried me outside. 

" Where are we going, put me in DisneyLand" I screamed

" I love you" was all he said. 

 

He held me closer and threw me in his car trunk.