EPILOGUE : LUST FOREVER

Being JIMIN

A few hours past as Jungkook sat, happily on jimin's

face, as the pink haired boy hummed in pleasure.

 

Taehyung was busy groping Jhope so he didn't notice when Jimin tore his pants off and caressed his body.

 

Namjoon sat in a corner , trying to convince Jin the the world was not round, nor a square, but in fact, shaped like a bottle of lube.

 

Yoongi felt.... bored.. by the time Jimin was covered in hiCKieS, he already fell asleep.

 

  " Yoongi...." 

 

Yoongi bolted for the door, but his leg was caught by Jimin, causing him to trip and fall on Jungkook's lap. 

 

Jungkook, surprised, started lap dancing and yodelling quietly, 

 

" Yyoodeellaaaeeehokkkkooo" he whispered.

 

Jin screamed at the two to stop molesting eachother, but his own lips were captured by Namjoon.

 

" Wowwwwwww" 

 

All of sudden, Taehyung felt a searing pain towards his abdomen. 

It was the pain of a paper cut that had been unwashed and sprinkled with salt and acidic lemon.

 

Jimin moved closer and kissed the howeling boy with his plush, lucious, hot, pink lips and they made out for 3 hours. 

 

Jhope, feeling left down, decided to join in and was straddeling  jimin.

 

Jimin jimoaned as a pair of lips captured his own..

" Arghhgggg YOONGIIIIIII" he jimoaned.

 

Jungkook whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

 

" Fûck you're so hot and provocative, it's giving me feelings similliar to when I eat lamb sweaters and touch PD-nim's on Wednesday nights," He whispered, a long stripe up Jimin's neck.

 

" You are making me feel like I have blood rushing though the area in between my legs , and the area needs to be taken care of because it feels like there is blood rushing-" 

 

" -ok I get it, Jungkook is horns, now can you move over? I need a piece of him too" Jin said.

 

" Horns?" Namjoon smirked.

 

" , horns, same " 

" " I love you, you know how you make me feel?" Jungkook asked, his breath hot on Jimin's neck.

 

" Mm.. like a microwave?" 

 

Jungkook shook his head . " Better. " 

 

" You" He said, moving closer.

 

" "Are." There was legit, 1 cm away.

 

" As hot as" 

" " A convection oven" 

They kissed. 

 

Damn it feels good to be a Jimin.