Umma

Being JIMIN

" Yoongi!!" 

Yoongi scrunched up his face. Da fuq?

He saw a boy with long legs and brown hair running towards him. Jin.

" Jin, what are you doing here, you're supposed to be looking after Jungkook." Yoongi said

" Ah, we got in a little argument so I left him outside a strip club. So yeah...." Jin said.

 

" ...." 

" ...."

Yoongi rubbed his temples... why would Jin leave the maknae outside a.. nevermind. He stopped caring.

" So Yoongi, I was supposed to run to the store to get some dried ramen noodles for the soup I'm making but I lost my wallet. Mind you, it was a very huge wallet to begin with so I don't know where it could've gone to.." Jin said, playing nervously with the ends of his sweater.

Yoongi was actually really tired but he nodded anyways.

" Sure, Jin , I'll-" 

Jin ran away

"-get it." 

Yoongi kicked a rock as he continued walking. Hey, was that Jungkook?

The raven haired male was standing outside of the club, holding something... a sign...

Will strip for Jimin.

Uh..... 

Jungkook was wearing his striped red and white sweater and Yoongi watched as Jungkook stood there, trying to convince some lady to buy him a boba tea.

Yoongi approached him, drawing near to the paniced looking boy.

" Miss, you don't understand, I have needs okay, and right now, my needs are the boba-" Jungkook tried to explain.

" Shame on you, being a trafficker at such a young age, how old are you?" The woman looked horrified.

" I'm 18 woman, so give me your boba and I'll give you my-" 

" -OKAY, Jungkook, time to go home, let's go boy." Yoongi interrupted. He did not want to know what Jungkook was going to offer.

" Pardon?" Jungkook asked. There was no way he was leaving.

The woman chose this. Moment to escape , throwing worried glances at the sign around Jungkook's neck.

" Yoongi, what are you doing here" Jungkook asked.

" Look, I came to pick you up so we can go get some ramen for Jin and then I can go back t sleep." Yoongi replied,

Jungkook did not believe his ears. Jin had left him here because he refused to taste his dish... he planned to find Jimin on the streets as well but with no luck.

" I have to go take a jîzzz." Jungkook said bluntly. 

" Then go, I'll wait." Yoongi replied.

It was 12:00 noon. 

Jungkook nodded and ran.

er. 

​​​​​​​He actually ran behind a brick wall and entered a dark alley. He stopped to catch his breath. 

 Well, well well, what do we have here?." Said a voice that gave Jungkook chills up his spine.