MAMA GON WHOOP YO JBOOTAY

Being JIMIN

BACK TO TAES ROOM

 

"AHA"

 

Jin screamed, fuming. He hadn't changed out of his apron, Taehyung had noted, and it worried him.

You see, Jin had been wearing it for 2 weeks straight and refused to remove it.

 

"HI! IM YOUR HO-" Jhope shouted

 

" -Shut up. You tried to do the FRiK frak wit ma bb?!" Jin seethed, angrier than a 2 year old who hadn't gotten the power rangers birthday cake he had begged his middle class parents for.

 

Jhope paled.

" No, it wasn't like that, I was trying to help him-" 

 

" HAHH???! HELP HIM WITH WHAT" JIn screeched.

 

Taehyung chose this moment to slip out of the room, and boy, was he sucessful.

 

Sounds of hair ripping and slapping could be hear from the room but he squashed down his conscience and left for the kitchen.

 

" Ahhh...." 

 

Taehyung froze. Who was there?

 

" AHZhZhZh

 

Taehyung felt triggered. He needed to know where it was coming from. It sounded weird similar to his mother's ex boyfriend

Joseph Lee, the one who had tried to make a move on him a while back. 

 

" AHHH-" 

 

" -OKAY, THATS ENOUGH, GASP!" Taehyung gasped.

 

Jimin was sitting inside the oven.

 

Jimin... oven... hot... abs...sweat...muscles...makeout...body...caress....make out....

 

Taehyung was doing the equation in his head. Makeout, it was.

 

Taehyung scooped the trembling boy into his arms.

 

" BABBy , what are you doing in the mehanical electrical contraption who's purpose is to heat edible particles," Taehyung asked bluntly.

 

" I... I was hiding" 

 

"From what?" Taehyung asked coyly, ing his

 

Wallet.

 

Jimin scratched his bicep.

 

" F-From Jungkook.." 

 

Sheepishly, Jimin slapped Taehyung again and again.

 

" YAh," Taehyung screamed,

 

Jimin elbowed the blonde and screamed repeatedly in his face, face burning in shame and embarrassment.

 

" Gimme the key to the secret garden, gimme it!!!!!!!" Jimin yelled, louder than Namjoon'S fashion sense.

 

Shyly, Jimin reached out for Taehyung's foot but was slapped by the other.

 

" No, how many times have I reminded you: what's mine is mine, what's yours is yours, just kidding it's mine too because I own your body, boy and you should learn how to respect that because you don't have to keep in touch with that person anymore remember what happened last week, she neatly folded your underwear but you didn't even thank her," Taehyung explained, clipping his toenails.

 

TBC.....