Help

Being JIMIN

In Taehyung's Room.............

 

 

"Nhhhh...nngggggg..ah...nnnnnhhhhhhhhggggg" 

 

"HA,...AAAhha...ha..yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh....ah!"

 

"Ok, give me the definition of ribosomes" Jhope said.

Taehyung thought long and hard...

 

" Mmmmmm..... uhhh..ahhh.fasterrrrrr..nnngggmmmmmmmmm uh, uh, uh.....ahhhhhh they produce proteins," Taehyung gasped.

 

Jhope nodded. " Good." 

 

As Taehyung continued , Jhope felt a little bit uneasy. Surely this wasn't gonna go on all day right?

 

" Okay, what are some properties of acids?" 

 

Taehyung just groaned.

 

" Uhhhhh... mhhhhhmmmmm..ah....ahh...ahh....AHZhZhZhHHHhhhhhhh they.... they... are.....Nhghg,,,sourrrrrrrrruuuuhhhhhhhhh and are redddddddddddd...AHhhhhh...." Taehyung moaned with the loudness of a grown woman who had her eyebrows waxed after she broke up with her 10 year boyfriend.

 

Jhope felt hot.

 

" Er... I think it's time for us to take a break huh?" He had been listening to his moans for 3 hours now.

 

Taehyung nodded. He was getting tired and his voice was going hoarser than jhorse.

 

Jhope needed to go to the bathroom. Excusing himself, he used the boy's bathroom.

 

He went in and suddenly felt the urge to clean the mirror. He realized there was no cleaning fluid so he used his spit instead. 

 

He began the mirror and rubbing his hands all over it.

 

After that, Jhope began yodelling like a llama who had been pushed off the edge of a treadmill by an angry lumberjack who had finished university.

 

He cleaned up after himself and left.

 

Taehyung was surprised to see a messy haired Jhope.

 

" Are you okay.... you oughta brush your hair... it's messy like you just did.." 

 

Jhope shushed Taehyung, stepping closer until their lips were inches apart.

 

The many times Taehyung had dreamed of kissing Jhope....

 

Jhope him.

 

Taehyung stood there in shock as saliva ,runnier than Jin's soup, dripped down his neck.

 

" J-Jhope..." 

 

Jhope paid no attention to the blonde.

 

" S-stop,"

 

Jhope sighed.

" You are very no fun." 

 

" Hoseok, I don't think this is right..." Taehyung said.

Jhope felt as ashamed as a 

cashier who gave the customer the wrong change at the local supermarket and got yelled at by the 69 year old boss.

 

"Let me wash my face first, then let's do it." 

 

" Aigooo you're so cute' The sunshine boy smiled. He knew Taehyung wouldn't let him down.

 

They continued studying after Taehyung came back.

 

Taehyungs face, he asked

 

" What are neutrons?" 

 

" Uhhhhhhhhh...... haarrdddeerrrrr....mmmmmmmmmm...are they... giraffes...." Taehyung shuddered.

 

" Tsk. WRONG." Jhope the boy's neck. For every question wrong, he had to the Taehyung.

 

(A/N: Sorry, not sorry👏)

 

" Ok then,,,, what is the purpose of caloric expenditure " 

 

" Ummm.. haahhh.... it's.... f-for... ....haahhhh.....nggnnnnn.. f-fu.... the gleaming of .... L-.E.D light bulbs... uhhhhhhggggg" Taehyung screamed in ecstasy. 

 

" Err.... no... sorry," 

 

2 hours later, Taehyung was covered in saliva and was möaning in pleasure.

 

" What's the definition of a homosapian " 

Jhope now sat crossed legged on  the floor while Taehyung was on the bed.  Both were almost náked, if you ignored the fact that they were fully dressed.

" Mggggggnnnnn....hhhh....uuuu...man,.., shîteu..... harder!,!!" 

 

Jhope nodded. He got it right.

 

" Fasttterrerrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhh-" 

 

"-AHA!!" 

The boys turned around .

 

Uh oh.