EXTRA +^ORDINARY^

Being JIMIN

There Taehyung stood, his lacy dress practically flying up in the wind...

 

Taehyung fumed.

" What is going on here?" He screamed, placing his large,manly hands on his hips.

 

 

Jimin gulped. 

 

" Taehyung... I ... I...." 

 

Jhope could not believe his face.

 

Finally, after years of waiting.. it finally happened.

 

Taehyung was cross dressing in a hot dress and outfit that showed off his thick thighs.

 

" Taehyung" Jhope breathed. He reached out to touch the lacy fabric but with no avail.

 

Taehyung moved away, inch by inch as Hoseok kept advancing towards him.

 

No. MY Y SELF. 

 

 " God Taehyung, just lemme touch you!" Jhope was frustrated and also slightly hungry.

 

Taehyung tore off the bra he was wearing inside and flung it at Jhope, causing the other boy to drop in pain dramatically

 

as he tripped on the bra and did a flip on the air as he landed on his right pinkie and hit the tree, not without having a

 

branch drop on his head in the process,

 

" Wow. " Jhope said, hands shaking.

 

With that, he reached out and shoved Taehyung down and slapped him lightly / playfully/ with the lust of a 2 year old who had seen the cookie jar his mom hid from him.

" OW, THAT FRIKING HURT YOU OLD SEAHORSE" Taehyung screamed in agony as he felt his thigh being slapped?

 

Jhope was not pleased. He was not gonna make it through the day without getting his daily Taehyung.

 

" Ah.... guys...?" 

 

On oh what did Jimin want now?

" S-sorry to intrude your love making but... we have to get home.." The smol boy said, wringing his hands nervously. The sweat on his stubby hands were enough to fill a bathtub.

 

 Taehyung glared.

Jhope's eyes narrowed, until they were as flat as his hair.

 

" What. Did.you.say." He seethed with happiness.

" I said we gotta go ho-" 

 

Taehyung lept out of the lake he was in and tackled Jimin down, crashing his lips against the boy's.

" MMHPP!" Jimin howwelled 

Jhope felt jealous. How dare he!

" Taehyung fumbled with his lacy dress but he managed to get it off him.

 Jimin's eyes widened. Wow! What a ÿ body!

Taehyung smirked. He didn't force himself to the gym with Jungkook for nothing.

 

Jhope bawled his eyes out as he whimpered.

 

" AAARRRRRFRRRRRRROOOOOO" 

 

Jimin flinched.

Taehyung continued smirking for no apparent reason. 

 

" Uggh.... Jimin, you're so hot" 

Jimin blushed. He heard that many times before. Everyone in his life had told him that.. it was not sudden at all...

 

Jhope sighed.  He had never heard that before.. no one In  His life had ever told him something like that before.. 

 

Taehyung d jimin' s face as he continued on the boy's

wrist....

 

" Hhhggnnnnnnnnnnnn soooooooo goooodddddddd" Jimin 

Jimoaned. 

 

Hoseok was feeling anxious. He Had to TOUCH Taehyung.

 

Taehyung took note of this and dropped Jimin, who whimpered at the loss.

 

" Hahah ok, Jhope, let's make out" 

 

Hoseok didn't want to seem needy so he thought about it for a while.

 

" SURE TAETAE LET ME CARESS YOU AND LOVE YOU SINCE IVE ALWAYS BEEN FOING SINCE THE DAY WE

WERE TRAINEES!!!!" He hollered like a cougar who had been tranquillized.

Immediately, Taehyung began the boy's hair, as he got a happy hum in response. Oh how he loved the feeling of the boy' s long fingers entwined with his messy locks.

 

Jimin felt... used..

Vhope began making out as things escalated from 1 to 1000 very fast.

 

" UHHH YAAAAA" 

 

" FUUUUCCCC YEESSSSSSS THEREEEE!!!" 

 

Jimin felt... thrown away.

 

He sighed and decided to leave, as he saw a bus pull over, leaving the two boys behind in the wild.

 

He approached the not-suspicious -at -all  white van, labelled

" I LOVE KIDS" 

the door opened as his eyes widened.

 

The sat a manly looking man, wearing a white mask that covered his mouth. He looked over on the smol boy, his eyes narrowed in interest. The man beckoned Jimin to enter the van by grabbing hold of his hand very tightly , as if Jimin was his bank account. 

 

He smiled a non-erted smile as Jimin squeaked. 

 

Wow.. I love having my hand held! He thought happily. Jimin decided to willingly hop into the van.

 

 The man locked the door immediately and drove off like a crazy maniac who had escaped from his alcohol therapy group. 

" W-where are we Going? " He whimpered.. he was not used to fast driving.. Jin had always stopped at the stop lights.. 

 

and the  red ones.. The man ran 3 red lights now.

 

Then he finally stopped when they came across a green light.

 

Jimin froze.

 

"The man ignored the honks behind them. It was like the word stopped.

 

It was only him and Jimin now.

 

Jimin looked up innocently...

 

The man tore off his mask.

 

" Jimin..." 

 

 

TB CONCINUTEDDDDD OOOOOOOOO