Chapter 11

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's pov
Arriving at the members home, Ari wakes everyone up and sends them inside. Protesting against the younger one, Ari explains she's going to also go home and rest after getting Yuna to the doctor. Nodding in response the four beagles go inside after waving goodbye. Sighing Ari enters the car.

 

Ari-ah, when did we first met each other? I don't want to answer that. Please…just this one time. Ari hesitates for a minute before answering Yuna, it was in the spring about 6 years ago in English class…why are you asking? I want you to remember…to remember how things were before. I want to know where I went wrong…please. 

 

…can I have sometime? I know you probably don't remember what happened back then but… even now it still hurts as if it was yesterday. Turn away with tears in her eyes Yuna replies, I-I understand… I'll be heading home then. Opening the door quickly, Ari grabs Yuna's wrist and pulls her into a hug before she had a chance to run out of the parked car. I told you I needed time, I never said it can wait.

 

Solar pov
"I feel fine but empty." What did manager unnie mean by empty? What she had said sounds hurt and pained all at once. I wanted to ask but felt that it would have rude to ask about her private life. So deep in thought I didn't even know I was getting sleepy, all I heard was cutie and unnie talking before I dozed off.

 

… this wait?…you said before…states.

 

Did Yuna unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter