Chapter 12

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years ago 

You can't be serious? When…? I told you already…I was going to do well on the test Soojung. But when did you have time to study, you hate math. I have a trick or two up my sleeve…ya Soojung-ah let go of my arm. Not until I look at your arm Ari. I know you wrote on your arm, now show me. Are you crazy? I didn't write on my arm, look at both of them I'm not a cheater. Or so you say.

Ryu Soojung and Moon Ari have been friends since primary school. Trying to out do each other in everything or so.

The next day school day
Ari did you hear? Hear what? The sound of your voice ringing in my ear Soojung? No not that, although you're pretty lucky to hear my sweet voice everyday I was talking about the new girl that's joining our class! New girl?…what are you talking about? Pabo it's a new girl, she just moved here isn't that exciting?! Not really but you seem to be excited, let's get to class before Mr. Song gets angry.

Good morning class, Good morning Mr. Song, today we have a new student joining us. Please show her the upmost respect and welcome Miss Kim Yuna.

Hello my name is Kim Yuna, please take care of me.

Yuna-shi, you may sit where ever you like. Her eyes wondered the room looks for a place, while the boys tried to make a space for her so she would sit next to them. Moving her head she spots an empty seat next to two girls with one of them, who was sunbathing and looking at the window. In reality she was not paying any attention. Smiling she makes her way to the sunbathing girl and the empty seat. 

Excuse me, is this seat taken?

H-Huh?? Oh not at all, hi my name is Ari  and this is Soojung what's your name? Feeling a bit nervous, Yuna looked at ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter