Chapter 9

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts

Solar pov
I quickly made my way to our manager and  cutie. While getting closer I see  something out of the corner of my eye, looking I see the broken glass and small red specs on the floor. Looking back at the two I see my cutie's arm with red specs too. Ari your arm…is it bleeding? "Please don't be bleeding." "Huh? Oh it's not that bad Unnie, really it's fine" FINE?! your arms is bleeding how is that fine?

 

Looking for a clean towel I walk pass the rest of the members still standing at the door way, heading to the bathroom for rubbing alcohol and then to cutie's room for a clean shirt. Rushing back to find all of them in the living room instead and find our manager lightly sleeping in MY cutie's arms. While the Byul was sweeping the shattered glass and the puppy sat looking at them I closely watched the maknae fume also making me get a bit hot headed too. I just glare at the maknae but looking back at cutie and Yuna pushes me over the edge. "I need to get Ari alone."

 

Cutie~ we need to get you cleaned up, let's go. Mentally smirking I get to have time with Ari all alone. "I think it's best if we just wait and help Yuna here." But cutie the cuts on your arm could get an infection. "She's right unnie I think it's better if we wait by Yuna's side" said Wheein. Setting down all the supplies on the coffee table I cross my arms over my chest sigh fine. And walk over to the couch Ari was on to sit next to her and rested my head on her unused shoulder.

 

 

Your pov
The time is now 9:00 am from what happened earlier and all three members and manager were once again asleep. While hamster and I started catching up on life. Before long the topic soon changed to our love life and how it was. "So Ari have you found someone special again or nah?" I'd like to stay off of my love life thank you. What about yourself unnie? "Well I don't wanna brag…" so don't brag. "As I was saying … okay I don't have anyone either." And here I thought you were still in the game. Unnie can you help me move Yuna to my bedroom so she can rest better and I can change my shirt. "Sure but don't get any ideas while "changing." You byuntae, just clear the way over there and bring that shirt Solar unnie left on the coffee table.

 

I reposition Solar "pretty" unnie's head on the couch before I pick up Yuna bridal style and carried her to the bed. Laying her down I cover her in one of the blankets Moonbyul was using and turn to leave. But looking at the shirt pretty unnie was giving me I decided to look for a different shirt since it would show the hickey left by Wheein and I picked a light blue button up shirt. I suddenly felt a pair hands wrapped around my waist then was pulled into a back hug. "…this is really nice…you know…" Stiff as a board I was turning around to see a sleep walking/hugging Yuna. Leading her back to the bed I lay her down once more before closing the door and heading to the bathroom to clean up.

 

"Ari" I was soon startled by Wheein's light voice and I turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter