Chapter 5

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts

 

Solar pov

"Oh my gosh what did I just do!?"  I started thinking about what just happened and how cute Ari's face was when I kissed her cheek.

 

Blushing at that though I almost ran straight into the closed bedroom door. Fanning my face and taking a deep breath before I open the door I see the three sleepy heads laying around. Calling their names, I see Wheein-ah snuggle deeper in Ari bed not wanting to leave the warm. Rolling my eyes I call their names again only to have Byul-ah say "don't get up" while she snuggles with the blanket in her arms, and Hwasa has a cheeky smile followed by laughter.

 

 Looking at the our maknae I call her out again she mumbles out something "…of course I'll be …" Getting annoyed by my members I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs but before I could Ari stopped me.

 

Your pov

After Solar left the kitchen I just stood there trying to understand what just happened. Replaying the events in my mind I wondered if she did it to dongsaeng. After a minute or so I broke from my trance and went to the bedroom help.

 

Stopping in the in the hallway I can hear unnie calling her sleeping members. Sighing with discontent I went and ask what I could do to help her wake them up. 

 

While talking about on how to wake them up. Then I had an idea a crazy one but a useful one. I quietly went to the bed to wake up my precious Wheepup by hugging her. Knowing how ticklish and easy it is to scare her, it be like killing two birds with one stone since she make her loud but cute screeching noise to wake the others.

 

As soon as I reach the bed I slowly lied on the bed next to her while having a panic attack, what was I thinking?! "What am I doing right now, I can't do this" but before I could get up The Angel turned to face me and wrapped her arms around me while she was still sleeping. Mumbling "…don't go just yet…please." Trying to move a bit only made things worse having Wheein snuggle more with me which wasn't bad at ALL but having her face buried in my neck and feeling her lips pecking lightly drove me over the edge. Frozen in my spot I feel the heat on my face and trying not to have a mental breakdown with this beauty sleeping in my arms. Turning to Solar who was still at the door way. Asking her for help but she just leaves the room without helping me at all.

 

Looking back to the sleeping beauty I admire her face, and slowly wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me. I feel like my heart is going to explode from both her and my actions. Remembering I had my phone in my phone I fished it out of my pocket to call unnie for some urgent help but started thinking about my predicament. Putting my phone back in my pocket I decided to it up and wake her up myself.

 

Wheein dream pov

After wondering the streets of Seoul I'm surprised nobody recognizes me. But don't care because I can do what I want. Heading to the amusement park near by I want to get on the rides but had no money. Fishing out my phone call Hyejin, knowing that both Moonbyul and Solar unnie are busy filming.

 

But find Hyejin's phone off, maybe she's asleep like she usually is. Strolling the park I see many couples around and I began to feel envious. Why can't I find my soulmate? I'm surrounded in a sea of couples and feeling like the odd one, I decided to leave the amusement park and find a different place to have fun.

 

But before I left I see a figure that caught my eye, looking at the figure they seem familiar but my mind is drawing a blank on both the name and face. Not knowing what possessed me from leaving I wanted to met the person. Walking towards the person I see they are wearing a costume like how a ring leader would wear at a carnival. Tapping on their shoulder they face me with a questionable look and tilt they head to the side asking "Yes?" 

 

The voice sounds smooth like honey. Getting lost in their voice, giving me a big smile they lead me to a bench to take a seat. Snapping out of my day dream state. I ask if they could accompany me on some rides since I was alone but also scared to ride by myself. Knowing that this was a person I may or may not know, I felt very comfortable with that person. Hearing the figure chuckle at my statement they nod in agreement and offered their hand to me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter