Chapter 8

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My apologizes for the delay, I've been having writers block and finals are killing me.

 

 

Your pov

After everything that just happened I could never seem to get a break. Being brought to the floor, my eardrums almost being shattering and engulfed in embarrassment. Especially when I'm now that I am red in the face and being dragged by the puppy with her fingers interlocked with mine and escaping an angry Hwasa as she chases us around. Racing to the door she sped up and was lucky to pass hamster unnie unlike Hwalion.

 

 

Wheein suddenly changes her direction and heads up the stairs to the attic to escape the other 3. Closing the door quick behind her I see a look of confusion on her face. Looking around I can see why she would be confused, it's because my luggage is up here. Asking me asked "When did you arrive?" Opening my mouth to speak Solar's voice boomed for the main floor. "Yah don't you harm my dear cutie you two!" Both Wheein and I looked to the door, I gaze at the floor and answered her question before she gives me a bear hug. Losing my balance I hug her to cushion her fall and land flat on my back, her head is buried in my neck and I stutter to get words out. W-wheepup are y-you alright? My minds is racing and words are just a blur, "Yeah I'm fine what about you?" she replies.

 

 

It's as if the world was in slow motion, Wheein eyes wonder my face, I can feel the blush on my checks getting warm. I look at her face and notice her eyes stop wondering and stared at my lips. Am I imagining things?" Still looking at her face her eyes look deep into mine, as if she feels relaxed. Wheein moving closer and lower head closer to me. She tucks her head under my chin and I immediately freeze up as she snuggle in my arms. W-wheein what… "Shhh" was all I heard from her as she moves her head once more to my chest.

 

 

Frozen in place all I could was steady breathing coming from the woman, laid on top of me. Looking down I see her eyes close and hum a tune, of what sounded familiar. "Ari" I tried to answer without making my voice shake but fail, Y-yeah?

 

 

"Can you sing me a song please?" What song would that be? "Mmmm how about…" "YAH Jung Wheein where are you!" This time Hwasa sounded as if she was right at the door and we both look at the door, being quiet we listened to the noise downstairs. Now we can hear Solar calling for us, "Come out you breakfast is getting cold." Wheein gets up and offers her hand out to pull me up off the floor, hugging me once more and says "Let's go eat" nodding in agreement she takes my hand in hers. Heading to the door I turn the knob only to open the door and be engulfed in a hug by Hwasa.

 

 

 

Hwasa pov

That Jung Wheein better not do anything to MY baby. Heading to the living room, I scanned the living room then head to the kitchen. Opening the door I see plates and glasses on the table, "No wonder my baby wanted me to get up she wanted to have breakfast with us, how cute." Turning around I see Solar looking around the house as well with a very clueless Moonbyul behind her.

 

 

"Yah unnie what are you and Hwasa doing?"

 

 

Can she really be that clueless or what? We are looking for a special surprise Moonbyul unnie, and she gives me a puzzling look. Surprise? Slowly a grin is plastered on her face, now she is looking around the house. Almost 20 minutes have passed and I began to get frustrated by this. Wheein was never good at hiding because of her laughter and inability to stay in one area like a puppy. Retracing my steps I yell out "YAH Jung Wheein where are you!" Getting quiet I wait for Wheein's laugh but don't hear anything but dead silence. Looking towards the stairs I call out to Moonbyul unnie and ask where they lead to. "Just to the attic" she says and I wanted to check it out to see if she was hiding with my baby in there.

 

 

Reaching the top of the stairs I can hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter