Chapter 3

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

As soon as I woke up I noticed that we just arrived to their home at 12:30 A.M. and didn't see their van parked by meaning that they had already gone home. Both aunt and uncle headed up to get my room set and clean up a bit. But before I could even enter the house my phone rang. Picking up I could hear uncle whispering frantically, not understanding a single word I asked him to slow down.

 

"They're still HERE!"

 

My eyes widened, cursing myself both uncle and I had to come up with a backup plan on how to get me inside. While brainstorming I thought of sneaking through a window from the back of the house to get to my room. But before I had a chance to pitch the idea, my aunt rushing to uncle tell him that the girls were asleep in the living room since the TV was on but guessing they wanted to spend the night there, they moved to my room. I entered the home quickly and quietly not wanting to make a sound. I made my way to my room turning the knob slowly and peek my head inside to see a huge mess with Wheein on the bed making me fan girl knowing that my crush was sleeping in my bed. But at the same time bad since the other 3 were sprawled on the floor with blankets and using each other as pillows. Closing the door once again I head to the living room to discuss options on that to do now. 

 

Wheein pov

Earlier…

After Hwasa started babbling on with random stuff. I started getting sleepy and noticed that both Byul and Solar unnie were as well. Getting up I head to the spare room that used to be Ggomo's room. Opening the door I see it's exactly the same as the day you left. Going to her bed I see photos on the desk. Getting closer I see it's a jumble of pictures with family, old school mates and us. I can't help but giggle look through the various photos. Much of the photos are of Ggomo growing up from when she was an adorable toddler to middle school and some from both high schools. Taking out my phone I take some pictures of her when she was a baby and in the middle of talking photos I see it's pictures of me, Hwasa and Ggomo in a photo booth.

 

Flashback

No one's pov

While enjoying the amusement park, Ari saw out of the corner of her eye a photo booth. Stopping her energetic unnies she points to the booth. With big smile on their faces they headed to the booth. The booth was fit for two people but the three took turns. 

 

First up was the beagle unnies

Then Ari turn with Wheein unnie then Hwasa unnie.

 

While trying not to fangirl, Ari started making funny faces and Wheein joined in. But on the last photo Wheein suggested that they just smile looking into the camera, agreeing on the idea both look straight into the camera. On the the last second Wheein turned her head to give her dongsaeng a kiss on the cheek. After that Ari turned a bright red and covered her face.

 

Leaving the booth laughing, Hwasa gave her friend a questionable look before going to the photo dispenser to see Wheein kissing her Baby's cheek. A bit of jealousy surged through her but she knows how Wheein likes to tease their  dongsaeng, but still was a bit annoyed by it. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter