Chapter 7

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So sorry I have not updated in a LONG time.

 

No one's pov
After Hwasa pulls Ari into a tight hug, Solar rushes to Ari before she falls over. Pulling on the back of Ari shirt, both Hwasa and Ari fall backwards. Solar wraps her arms around Ari while Hwasa was still hugging her baby's neck.

 

Now on the floor, Solar was hugging Ari from behind with Hwasa lying on top. Of course neither minded one bit, just enjoyed have Ari in their arms was all that mattered. The fatal unnie snuggled her head deep into the right side of Ariunaware of the golf ball size of a hicky Wheein left causing Ari to panic. If she finds out then Ari is toaster and would be scolded into oblivion by Solar and Hwasa who were  he most protective of the young girl. Both girls were clinging to their dongsaeng like koalas.

 

Making so much noise the three did not realize that the sleeping puppy woke up in a daze. Rubbing her eyes she ask "Why are guys so noisy?" Opening her eyes slightly she see Solar and her best friend on the floor hugging someone. Sitting in the up right position Wheein blinks a couple of time, before the three covered their poor ears from the high pitch scream that escaped.

"Ari!!"


Being tackled to the floor once more Wheein tightly hugs the young girl. With a huge smile on the puppy girl's face she buries her head in the crook of Ari neck. Bombarding Ari with questions and lightly kissing her neck and the tip of her nose. Making Ari turn red in the face from being embarrassed and flustered at the same time from her crush's actions. The other two watch on the side with pain in their hearts as they see how the oblivious member happily cuddles the now red faced girl.
 


Solar pov
I ran over to pull MY cutie out of Hwasa's deadly hug. Tugging on her shirt roughly both she and Hwasa fall back and I pull Ari into a hug. I don't care as long as my precious cutie was in my arms. "Wait since when did I start calling her mine?!" While lost in my train of thought a voice spoke out "Why are guys so noisy?" Wheein-ah woke up from all the ruckus we were making in the room. Still sleepy she sits up blinking a couple of times before both Hwasa and I let go of my cutie to cover our poor ears from her loud voice.
 


"Ari!!"
 


In a flash Wheein had tackled my sweet cutie to the floor, pouting I watch with Hwasa next to me as Wheein asked questions. But I was also a bit enraged when she starts kissing her face, neck and tip of her nose. Knowing there is nothing I can do I just watch helplessly with pain in my heart then Hwasa yells out startling me in the process. "YAH STOP THAT!!!" I watch a red faced Hwasa and her sudden out burst and felt like my heart was shot down. "No no no don't tell me that our maknae has feelings for Ari." Ever since out first encounter, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't think straight. Even after all this time when you were away I thought of you.
 


Still looking at Hwasa she was able to stutter out "I-I want to hug her too~." As if we were all frozen in them no one says anything until Wheein-ah makes a noise. She was laughing at Hwasa and said "Well too bad you had your time she's MINE now." Now I feel really upset by Hwasa who may have feelings for Ari and by Wheein-ah's statement. I stay rooted in my place on the floor as Hwasa get up on her feet and walk to the two on the floor, when suddenly Wheein gets up and drags my cutie with her making a beeline to the door. I watch as that maknae catch up but stop abruptly when she almost ran into Byul-ah who was at the door. "What's with Wheein-ah?" Not caring Hwasa just pushes Byul out the way to follow Wheein and my cutie. Getting my priorities straight I got up ran past Byul and I soon went looking for the 3. Yah don't you harm my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter