Chapter 2

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa pov

After hanging up the phone I started to fan my face still feeling the heat on my face before heading back to the TV. When I reached the living room the food had already arrived and before I started eat the chicken. Both Wheein and Solar turned their attention to me and asked who was on the phone. I told them it was Ari and she had said hi to Wheein, Solar unnie was upset and started complaining that you didn't say hi to her. Afterwards we all started laughing at her and started thinking back to the first time we met.


Flash back
No one's pov

The whole group can't get over the fact that we're going to debut. It was scary and exciting at the same time. While on break Moonbyul had been talking to someone who they thought was a staff member but she introduced as her cousin from the states. You introduced yourself to her members with a slight blush on your face.

 

The other 3 members would be lying if that wasn't the most adorable thing. They soon introduced themselves to you and started to let their true personalities get the best of them, making you get startled and get red in the face. It only became worse when your bias Wheein and her fatal friend started hugging you making you look like a bright red tomato. From then on whenever they saw you they called you cutie, baby, ggomo. As for Moonbyul she has always called you otter and you called her hamster.


Your pov

While in the car you had a conversation with your aunt and uncle. How were they, how hamster was and how they ended up in Bucheon. They told me that they had finished a small performance. And decided to visit and rest at their home for the time being.

 

They apologized for being late but I told them not to worry and letting them know they can't control their schedules. Hoping hamster would be gone by the time I reached the house if not the surprise would be ruined. After an hour of seeing the passing cars through the window. I was going to take a nap but before I could close my eyes, my phone rang playing Mamamoo's Dab Dab. Knowing it was either one of the Mamamoo members I let both of my relatives th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter