Chapter 1

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thoughts"

 

Your pov 

After finishing school in the States, I've haven't seen my dear cousin Moon Byul Yi or her group members and its been a long time since we've seen each other. So I've decided to surprise them during their comeback of Decalcomanie. I decided to call my aunt and uncle telling them I was coming back home and not let Moonbyul know I was coming. Me and Moonbyul have always checked in on each other from time to time again. While boarding on the plane, I let my mind wonder about how their reactions were going to be. We've met a couple of times during their debut with Mr. Ambiguous, Ah Oop and Um Oh Ah Yeh. The first time meeting them startled me, their personality were off the charts. Solar was the hyper silly unnie, Wheein unnie with her dog like energy and Hwasa unnie with her fatal looks that could kill with one glare. I've always had this small crush on Wheein since the first time I met her. Her cute smile, laugh and dimples made my heart skip a beat countless times. Overtime Wheein befriended me along side with Hwasa, even since then the three of us have grown closer. Making it harder on me to hide my feelings for Wheein unnie. Getting back to reality I decided to shake that idea out of my head and listen to their songs and dosed off since it was a long flight. 

 

After the plane landed, I waited for uncle to pick me up. After waiting for an hour I decided to call him and ask where he was. After the call went through my ears were met with a husky voice of my cousin picking up instead. Annyeonghaseyo? I instantly froze but decided to play it cool, acting like I was still in the states. 

 

Phone conversation 

A: Byu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter