Chapter 4

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

Checking my phone I see it's 3:45 in the morning and I wanted to get sleep. So I left the attic and went to the kitchen to get a cup of milk. On the way back I wanted to see how Solar was holding up. Opening the door I see her laying on the bed in deep sleep, with a light smile on her face and mumble a couple of words but I couldn't hear them. I then looked at the others and see Wheepup was fast asleep and making some cute silly faces in her sleep, Hamster snuggled with a blanket with a big grin on her face as she buries her face in what I believe was the "neck" of someone she was dreaming about. "Byuntae hamster"

 

I see that Hwasa was giggling in her sleep and I wanted to know why. As she mumbles in her sleep I can hear her say "I'll have…one carrot cake and … one red velvet cake with two ice americanos Wendy-ah~." Playing along with her in sleep I ask Why two cakes and drinks? Meeting someone? She giggles once more and whispers maybe. Now I'm interested in who she was dreaming about, but I check the time to see it's 4:00 in the morning and decide to go to bed.

 

Solar pov

Earlier…

I wake up still feeling upset about Ari and what Byul-ah had said about me being a ert. I move Hwasa's head off my thigh and go to kitchen to get something to drink. Thinking about Ari made me want to call her but Byul-ah's mom came in and questioned what I was doing up.

 

Apologizing I tell her I was having some trouble sleeping was all before I excused myself saying I was going back to bed. Telling me good night I instead head straight to the bathroom and started balling my eyes out. Maybe Byul-ah was right she doesn't talk or hang out with Byuntaes like me she must hate me. Making me cry even more, after crying for a bit wiping the extra tears off my face before head back to Ari's room. But I hear my name called out from behind by a familiar voice, I turn around to see Ari standing there before I call out your name and run into you arms and started crying again.

 

Just to feel you was amazing, having you my hair made me feel relaxed, with you hugging me made me safe and I did not want to lose that feeling.

 

You asked me "What was wrong," trying to keep my voice steady I asked why you were avoiding me but it came out all wobbly. Hearing you laughter made a blush a bit she soon answered me with "I was not avoiding you but was just busy with school" and I buried my face into your shoulder and with embarrassment. Feeling your lips kiss my forehead I hugged you tightly before falling asleep in your arms.

 

No one's pov 

After Ari closed the door she heads back to the attic for some sleep. But what she didn't know was that Hwasa soon woke up after hearing the click of the door. Getting up quickly and quietly she went to investigate and see who was at the door. Peeking her head out the door looking side to side only to see an empty hallway and thought it was her imagination playing tricks on her. Hwasa starts to yawn closing the door she sees Solar on the foot of the bed with a blanket on top of her with a smile plastered on her face. Come to think of it since when did Solar move? Thinking she was uncomfortable Hwasa brushed the idea off and used one of her Baby's pillows to go back to sleep.

 

Hwasa's dream pov

I was visiting my Baby in the States and asked her to meet me at the Red Velvet Cafe when I received an incoming call. Checking my phone I see it's my Baby calling me.

 

Phone conversation

H: Hey~

A: Hey

H: Whatcha doing?

A: Listening to your sweet voice and heading to cafe 

H: R-right (blushing)

A: (laughing) what are doing?

H: I'm waiting for you at the cafe.

A: I'm sorry for making you wait I'm stuck in traffic

H: Don't be, you can't control traffic just be safe is all

A: Okay see you soon fatal unnie

 

Smiling at my baby's comment I get off th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter