Chapter 10

Attention from you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts

 

Hwasa pov

I was hurt that Ari was sandwiched between Yuna unnie and Wheein. I just sat quietly and glanced at my baby once in awhile until she had some food on the right side of her lip. Baby~ you have food on your face. The look on Solar's face was priceless, Looking up at me, Ari asks where on her face while reaching for a napkin. Reaching for my own to give to Ari, Wheein picked up her napkin and she began to gently brush off the crumbs. Yah Jung Wheein she can do it herself you know I said angrily. "I know she can but look at her face she's turning really red it's so cute I couldn't help it" she giggled. True it was cute but it angered me, that was supposed to be my job. (T_T). Looking back at an embarrassed Ari, she continues looking at her plate the whole time.

 

Gathering all the plates together we play a game of Kai Bai Bo to wash and dry the dishes.Unfortunately losers were Yuna unnie and Ari while the members go wash up. To make matters worse Wheein was pushing my buttons. "Hyejin-ah~ Hyejin-ah~ tell me please, pretty please?" Yah Jung Wheein, stop it already "Never! now tell me." Do you want to know what's bothering me? Fine I'll tell you, you're bothering me. Sulking to herself she leaves me alone and brushes her teeth. As we were finishing up we all heard a loud noise and ran to see what made the noise.

 

Reaching the kitchen I see Ari on the floor with pink faced Yuna unnie on top. I felt jealous but worried for Ari since she was my baby. "Yah hands to yourself Ari." "Oh shut up hamster she fell can't you see the broken glassware on the floor and yes I'm alright." All four of us watch as Ari led Yuna to the table to rest from what just happened. Watching from the corner of my eye I see Solar approach Ari but stop to look at the floor then back at Ari. "Ari your arm…is it bleeding?" "Huh? Oh it's not that bad Unnie, really it's fine" "FINE?! Your arms is bleeding how is that fine?" Not realizing that her arm had been cut, made me worried more and if it hurts badly. 

 

As soon as Solar left, Ari got up along with Yuna unnie and moved to the living room. Wheein and I follow behind you while Moonbyul unnie picked up a broom to clean up the mess. Trying to make Yuna unnie comfortable Ari moves her to the couch but she is still seated on Ari's lap. Hearing the clicking of heels I know that was Solar and looking out of the corner of my eye she has some cleaning supplies and a new shirt. "Cutie~ we need to get you cleaned up, let's go." That alone made me roll my eyes. "I think it's best if we just wait and help Yuna here." Thank you baby don't be tricked her evil ways. "But cutie the cuts on your arm could get an infection." "She's right unnie I think it's better if we wait by Yuna's side" "Thank you Wheein."

 

She sets down all the supplies on the coffee table while I mentally smirk at her foiled demise. Watching her she walks over to the couch Ari was sitting was and rested her head on Ari other shoulders me closed her eyes. Looking around I see Wheein start to yawn and doze off like a puppy fall into a sleeping trance I go into a deep sleep.

 

Your pov

"Now let's get you cleaned up Ari."  My mind went blank is she serious? Wide eyed I just stare at her. While she stared back at me with her warms smile, she begins to pout. "Come on Ggomo." Trying to form words but nothing comes to mind. Lost trying to make words, I am brought back to reality by a light tug on my shirt.

 

Y-Yah Wheein I c-can… "Now is not the time to be shy Ari." Shy!? I'm not shy but surprised at her sudden actions. "Come to think of it she was REALLY eager, honestly it scared me to my very core." I can do this myself Wheein, now please. Ignoring what I just sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter