take 10

Are we friends?
chapter 10
 
 
"...song jong ki?...what are you doing?"she ask me with her trembling voice,i could see confusion all over her,the kiss i wanted and my desire to have her grew every passing seconds even so,the way she she is right now,even tought i am not on top of her with my whole body and i did nothing wrong,in the end it made me feel like i am doing something bad...
 
 
"...sleep walker?..."she said in a low tone. Yea,why not,let's be a sleep walker,i need to stop here.So i get up and reluctantly i realease her hand before going back on my bed.When i am back in my bed i turn around,because i can't bring myself to look at her,i don't know of she is looking at me right now or not,but for sure i will not look her way.I can feel my whole body hot,i am so embarrassed,never before something like this appened to me,not even when i was with so ri na,i tought no one would get my heart more than her,but i just realized why she broke with me back then...and her words.
 
 
FLASH BACK.
 
 
I was on a date with so ri na or i should say,i was late because i was talking on the phone with song hye kyo. It was just normal for the both of us to encourage each other and i as soon as i heard her finally having a small part in a tv show i immediately called her,that's why i was late to the meeting place with so rina.
 
 
"sorry...pant,pant,pant,i was...talking with my friend"
 
 
"...song hye kyo sshi?"
 
 
"dae...sorry"i apologize wiping the sweat forming on my forehead.
 
 
"Let's breack up"i didn't expect it.
 
 
"...why?are you...joking?"
 
 
"i am not...i can't be with you anymore"
 
 
"why? did i do something wrong? i wasn't cheating on you,belive me"
 
 
"...i know,then why' i don't understand?"she looked at me with such cold eyes i was so sad and scared.
 
 
"that's the reason,because you don't understand"
 
 
"if you don't tell me what is wrong i can't understand,i can make it better only if i know the reason"
 
 
"you won't be able to do anything about it"she waslk away but i grab her waits t and make her look at me.
 
 
"what's the reason please tell me."
 
 
"...song hye kyo"
 
 
"...what's about her?"
 
 
"i don't like you being so close to her"
 
 
"was it because of it?you don't have to worry we are friends,she is a really dear friend to me"she paused for awhile still looking cold to me.
 
 
"will you let go of her friendship for me?"i was startled and i didn't know why,at the time i was so reluctant to do that for her,it was a big no as if no one should touch our story and our relationship.
 
 
"you,just answered me..."
 
 
"so ri na,wait-"
 
 
"you just don't understand and i won't tell you" what is it that you are blind to"then she left.Now i understand why i let go of her,because i didn't want to let go of song hye kyoit was from back then that she was everything to me but i didn't understand it,so much tim wasted.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
I was so tired, i barely slept.It was morning and i could hear the chirping of some birds at some point i automatically looked at song jong ki's bed.He get up and greet me. I was so flustered,why is he like this? as if nothing happened,he didn't say anything and i was embarrassed to even ask song jong ki why did he do that last night.
 
 
-----------------
 
 
In the end time passed,week and month,we had fun and nothing happened again most of all because after that night a few month ago kim hji won decided to throw him out and he had to take another roo because she didn't want to share her time with jin go with him.It seem like she was worried for me that's why she did that.I have no idea how such a coincidence could happen,but i must day that i feel a littled better and conforftable,at least i could sleep well.On the other part we worked well,every scenes where done with a happy atmosphere even tought it was quite hard. The drama was a good expirience and i had many good memories,not to mention the fact that our hard work payed off.The ratings where good and as the drama was airing people said that our chemistry was so good it seemed real,we even gained quite a few surnames,like,kykyo couple or songsong couple,sigh,if only it where true.The both of us are good with our partners,we usually are linked together anyway,i was sure we will be forgotten soon but i was so damn wrong. Lot of people hardently wanted us to be a couple and we even won quite a few prizes,at one of the first awards we decided to show how much close we were,at the time we didn't think it would be getting worse for the rumors to link us together.For our roles as actor and actress we must be careful,because in a flash we could be turning fans into anti fans so later on we dedcided not to show much on public.Sigh,the problem was our real life,behind the camera. We usualy hang out together but i seriously am having an head ache,he seem to be acting so strange with me,asking me out only the two of us,it happened quite a lot and some times my head got strange ideas but then i would come back to reality.
 
 
"idiot!why are you still hesitant?can't you see?he likes you too"
 
 
"kim ji won,how can you be so sure?he didn't say anything to me,i have so many doubts"
 
 
"you are just scared and in denial mood.I refuse to belive you didn't see the change in his behaviour towards you"
 
 
"i noticed it,i did,but..i still have doubts,we usually hung up together even before dots,now it's just a little more frequent,our meetings i mean"
 
 
"see,he is changing, so give yourself an answer will you?"
 
 
"...aish,i am going insane! how can it be? if it's like that he should have said it to me already!"
 
 
"You...i am the one going insane! not you aish,do what you want,i am hanging up"in the end our conversation ended just like that,sigh.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
I will succed this time,if not i am going to strangle every one of them. IT passed a lot of time from that night and i still can remember what i did and how i freaked out when she looked at me,i felt like a ,so i just became silent and pretended to be sleepwalking. But i decided then the course of action i should have taken,shlowly but not to much i should be more with her,the both of us and no one else,hoping for her yo understand my sign i am sending to her. So after the drama ended,i asked her countless of time to dates but people always ruined everything,at the time i really wanted to sever my ties with our friends,but finally today i am going to change things.I already called everyone,so that not a single person will come between us.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
Few days before.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"Look kyo,look! song jong ki is such a nice guy,always praising you whenever he goes"
 
 
"..."again...this is too much to be a coincidence,still...
 
 
"are you not happy?"of course i am,but just why is he like this?i mean,lately he always praise me whenever he got an award.I am happy for him,because he deserve every single one.But the question is,why?...i am so confused,could he really be trying to tell me something?...but then again,it's not the first time,male i worked with did the same,tought song jong ki,sure is far ahead of the rest.
 
 
"it's time for the shooting!"
 
 
"dae,i am coming"the thing is even if i think i know what he is doing,i still have doubts. I have been in love with him from a long time ago,i have also been rehjected by him.After then i tried to be happy with other people,but i was too naive and suffered like hell.My perception of love and relationships,changed a lot since the day i confessed to song jong ki,now that i am older,i tend to use more my head than my heart and feelings,i am not easly swept at this pont in my life...it's not easy for me to open that door again"
 
 
------------
 
 
After a few days from song jong ki's award speech,where he sad really beautiful things about me,today he called me.
 
 
"hello song hye kyo"
 
 
"jong ki,it's ben awhile..."
 
 
"just a few days,but it seemed so much longer that i didn't ear yu voice"TBA-DUM,again,my heart is going into a dangerous situation again.
 
 
"...so...why did you call me?"
 
 
"let's go out to eat"
 
 
"o sure,did you call the others?"
 
 
"i didn't"
 
 
"i see,should i do it then?"
 
 
"no!"i was startled.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"cough,i mean,it's only the two of us"what's happening now?is this true?
 
 
"...arasso"
 
 
"i will pick you up ant 9,is it ok?"
 
 
"sure...it's ok"
 
 
"ok then,see you later"
 
 
"...dae" we hung up at the same time.
 
 
"what's this?... a date pheraps?"
 
 
------------------
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Finally we will be alone and i will confess,without anymore delay.I did my best to prepare myself for the confession,i need to calm down.
After i arrived at her house i was no longer calm,she was stunning,beautiful and y,with her demin pants and white shirt,completed with a black jaket and high heels.It may seem simple but on her it was a really breath taking sight.The whole outfit made her feel elegant and surely did justice to her figure not to mention her confidence in wearing it,with a touch of her usual gentlness. So much came to mind,with only just a few seconds that i saw her.
 
 
"hello,did you wait long?"she made me wake up from my toughts and entered the car.
 
 
"no..."
 
 
"what is it?why are you looking at me?"
 
 
"...you are beautiful"she didn't say a word but i could se he cheeks slightly blushing,my gosh i really want to kiss those cheeks.
 
 
"cough,let's go then"after we arrived at the restaurant she was surprised.
 
 
"wow,what a beaitiful place..."
 
 
"i am glad you like it...but this is not all"i called the waiter and then he showed us the way to our reserveed room.
 
 
"woa!this is beautiful,what an amazing view!"she run towards the large window. I went around for weeks,in order to find good places to bring her till i find this one,there is no escape now.I walk till i am by her side,she seem like a kid,how cute.
 
 
"i am glad you like it...let's sit down"we head to the table and i help her sit on the chair and then i walk to my spot.
 
 
"wow,such a thing,i have never been here before,how did you find it?"
 
 
"well,it wasn't just a coincidence,i went to various places till i find this this one"
 
 
"i see,but why did you do that?"
 
 
"...because i wanted ti surprise you"
 
 
-----------------
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"because i wanted to surprise you"what's going on?what's with this atmosphere?is it...is it what i think ot is?Let's play it cool.
 
 
"aigo,you shouldn't have,i mean why did you even do it?"
 
 
"you really don't know?"he asked seriously,his eyes,where looking at me,only at me,with a gaze that it's making me hard to breath nd most of all my heart is beating so fast.
 
 
"...no...i don't"i am quite embarrassed and i don't know what to do,in the end i looked away from him...it can't be.
 
 
"i like you" i look again to him and softly i ask
 
 
"what?..."he get up and walk toward me,never once,he diverted his eyes and i felt like i was exploding. Song jong ki grab gently my hand and help me get up,i have no idea what he want to do so i could just remain silent. After i am finally standing,he suddenly pull me into his embrace.
 
 
"w-w-w-hat are you doing?"i feel like i am burning up,my poor head,i can fry an egg on it!.
 
 
"i am sorry"
 
 
"hu?"
 
 
"i am sorry i didn't realize it sooner"
 
 
"what do you mean?"
 
 
"My feelings for you...i am sorry,that i hurt you so much.But i won't let you go this time,i won't do the same mistake again"is this real?no,it must be a dream.
 
 
"song hye kyo,please say somenthing"
 
 
"..."what do you want me to say?
 
 
"what do you want me to say?"
 
 
"say yes"
 
 
"...to what?"i can feel my heart beating and also his heart...he,is sincere yet,i am playing like this.
 
 
"become my girlfriend"it came,so it'r this really the truth? i raise my head to look at his handsome face.
 
 
"...are you for real?"he smile but i can also see how serious he is.
 
 
"you...are in love with me too"i was startled.
 
 
"if you don't say anyhing i will consider as if you agreed"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i will count to three"
 
 
"1"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"2"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"3..."he smile at me.
 
 
"finally...you are mine"he carress my cheek abd then kiss it gently.Song jong ki look again at me and then he put his hand behind my neck.Song jong ki then wispered to my ear.
 
 
"do you hate me kiss?if you do... tell me to stop and i will"
 
 
"..."i could only grab his shirt tighter while song jong ki kiss my forehead"
 
 
"i see"he give me little pecks to my other cheek,then he find the corner of my lips and he give me a gentle peck. He startled me when he suddenly my lips,making my heart jump out from my chest.Song jong ki look me in the eyes and i can't help but be embarrassed.Song jong ki didn't utter a word,instead he liked my lips again and a then he kissed me again. His tongue tried to find my entrance and i reciprocated the kiss.Song jong ki's kiss was different from before,he never kissed me this way,it's as if he was starving and i was soon out of breath.He noticed my need for hair and so he stopped.
 
 
"sorry,pant,i was...cought up in the moment"i liked it even more then when he kissed me on set,i hug him and then look up to him. He touch my lips with his and then say.
 
 
"your lips are swollen."
 
 
"..."i can't belive any of what is happening.
 
 
"what's whit that face?do you still think that i am not sincere?"more that...
 
 
"is this real?"he was silent for awhile then he said.
 
 
"it is,everything is real."he gave a kiss again the lookig at me he smile and say.
 
 
"why?did you dream of me?"he touched my lips with his finger,but gosh his smirk ans teasing made me really angry,so i open my mouth.
 
 
"i should test it don't you think?"
 
 
"hu?-ouch!"i grab his hand and bite his finger.
 
 
"ya!it hurts!stop it please!" i did what i wanted and then i let go of his finger,satisfied of my act.
 
 
"dae,it's real"i smile looking at his pained face.
 
 
"hey"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"you,are you not embarrassed of biting your boyfriend finger?"
 
 
"tsk,why should i?"
 
 
"not embarrassed?"he smile,but i sense some dangerous smile and unconciously i take a few steps back,but i found myself not being able to walk anymore,because of the table and song jong ki in the end trapped me in betweeen his arms.
 
 
"are you scared?"
 
 
"...why should i?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"stop smiling like that..."
 
 
"why?...am i too y for you to handle?"
 
 
"ya!what's whit you?"suddenly he pull me closer with one hand.
 
 
"i need to show some lesson to this mouth"he grab my chin gently and then kiss my lips before going for a deeper kiss.
 
 
"mn!"i can't breath and head feel dizzy,he really isn't merciful ay all,such kiss are too passionate. What do i do? i need some air-
 
 
"mn-!jong ki,wait-"when i tought i was able to breath a little he captured my lips again,i really don't know what to do anymore.Suddenly i feel my left hand being grabbed gently,my finger slowly in tertwine with his.I don't know why but at every twist and turn of our tongue i felt like toghtening the hold of his hand.Gradually i got used to the ritm of his kiss and my other hand went up to his beautiful face.When he felt my touch he twitched a little going slowly for a bit. So embarrassing,the sound of our kisses.My hand carred his cheek and i could feeò him moving under my touch. Finally he stopped the kiss and i felt a little dizzy and i decdided to rest my head on his chest.Song jong ki was gasping for air too.
 
 
"song hye kyo"he buried his face on my neck then he started to give me little pecks all over my neck.
 
 
"what are you doing.hu!"as he was suking something delicious he made me feel even more embarrassed but i didn't push him away,instead i wanted him closer and closer.Finally he stopped and looked at me he was about to kiss me again when the waiter opened the door.
 
 
"hu-!sorry"he couldn't see my face,only my back and song jong ki,didn't even let me turn around but instead he made sure my face was covered well.
 
 
"...it's ok"
 
 
"i brought what you ordered earlier sir"the waiter,put on the table every delicacy,but i wasn't at ease because for the whole time i was pressed against his body,i was so embarrassed,i couldn't look at the girl.Fortunately she left soon and then he looked back at me. He slowly smiled at me and then turn around and helped me sit on the chair.
 
 
"..."he looked at me the whole time and i couldn't take his gaze anymore and just looked at the dishes.
 
 
"...wow!it seems delicious..."i take my chopstics,i was about to take some vegetables when i hear him talk.
 
 
"Did you know about my feelengs?"my hand twitched and i decided to put the chopstic down and looked at him.
 
 
END OF SHK POV
 
 
"...maybe?"
 
 
"maybe?"he was a little disappointed and hurt by her words.
 
 
"you really had no idea?"song hye kyo breath in some air and link her hands together before starting to talk.
 
 
"i was...not sure. I was never good in relationships,i was hurt and i almost gave up"she smiled sadly.
 
 
"i tought i knew what you where thinking since we now each other from university days,back then i tought that you would accept me but you didn't...so when you changed i was unsure if i was just seeing things or-"
 
 
"you where right"he looked at her seriously.
 
 
"it was me all along who didn't understand. He smile at song hye kyo and she felt confused.
 
 
"i never told you why me and so ri na didn't work out right?"
 
 
"...no" song hye kyo didn't want to think of another woman's name coming out of his mouth but she decided to listen anyway.
 
 
"she was angry with me,i went late to our date because i was on the pfone with you"
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"it happened a lot.I realized i talked more with you than with her and a lot of time i was late because i had to talk with you or,because i called you instead to tell you about somethig stupid"
 
 
"yea i remember...well i understand her,it wasn't nice of you"
 
 
"i know,but at the time for me it was nithing bad even tought i was with her. I always told her-it's song hye kyo,sorry it's song hye kyo,i have to tell this to her-that's was how most of the time happened"
 
 
"...gosh...i hope you fixed this habit of yours" she said hoping not expirience what so ri na did,because of him and song jong ki smiled sweetly at her.
 
 
"truth to be told in my whole life, it only happened with you...not even with jing goo,even now,when something good happen the first person i think about is you" when he said those words,song hye kyo felt her heart warm up and suddenly the sansation of his lips came back to her memory.
 
 
"till so ri na one day said,to break up,because she didn't liked the fact i always talked more with you than with her.When i begged her to tell me what was the real reason,since i didn't know what was really going on,she said that i don't understand but nio matter how curious i was she didn't want to tell me what is it that i didn't understand...after so many years finally i understood."
 
 
"what?"she asked puzzled.
 
 
"that i loved you since back then"it was a blow to her heart this time she was shot right in the heart.Song hye kyo couldn't wait anymore,so she get up and and walk to his side.Song jong ki was a little surprised.
 
 
"what is it?"song hye kyo didn't say a ward and just gently take his face and kiss his lips,song jong ki was overwhelmed by the sensation of her,he was angry sure,but the thing he wanted to eat was her so he made song hye kyo sit on his lap and reciprocate her kisses.