take two

Are we friends?


CHAPTER 2


"student song hye kyo come to the director office,i repeat song hye kyo of the theather department is called in the director office" after earing this kyo run like a mad girl toward the university.


"aish!"she is really fast,she doesn't even see that jong ki and so ri na are near the stairs that lead to the door for entering the university.Jong ki seeing her running like that isn't evn surprised since it's normal routine for her.


"ya,don't run like that you'll fal-"he didn't even finish talking that she stumble,but she get up again even tough he was about to go and help her,so he stops.


"are you ok?"he ask but kyo doesn't even turn around,there is something more important that she need to attend to,so she just wave at him,still showing her back to jong ki,as if to tell him that she is fine. Jong ki smile while looking at her,that start to run again.


"mpfff,aigo"he find her too funny and most of all she surprise him at everything she does.He never get bored to be with her.


"why are you laughing?"ask puzzled so rina.


"she,is too funy,isn't it?aigo,i wonder what the director will tell her this time"he still smile.


--------------------------------------------


On the oher hand song hye kyo isn't scared at all.Usually if a student is called to the director's office,it's either bad news or good news,still it's a frigtening thing for every student when they are are called in,but that's not her case. Why?because the only reason she is called for in the office is becasue of three reasons.


1-because she did a good job with her theater club and made the school gain good popularity again.


2-because even tought she is always doing a great job in her club activities,the first step to arrive at that is spend money and she usually use more than he gave her,tought in the end he gain even more every time,he is scared like hell to go banckrupt because of her,even tought he knows that she does that because she is sure of the outcome,still he must scold her,because he is scared as hell and becasue he must set the exemple for every other club of the school.


3-because the school usually provide for it's students a way to gain expirience from actual jobs,more precicely auditions. It's a way for every student to know just how much it's really going to be their future and kyo is always eager for making expirience.She isn't interested in gaining fame from nothing,she prefer doing even odd jobs and become expirienced,growing in this kind of work with doing many other types of acting that she can learn. That's why she is usually always really happy to go to the director,because either way,she was never really scolded in a bad way.


"...i am here director!pant,pant,pant"she try to catch her breath after entering the room.


"...you are here"he say in a stern way.


"dae...what is it,director?"


"sit down" she sit down.


"director,if it's because the budjet i-"


"it's not because of that"


"no?"she her eyes light up and she casually ask.


"then it's becasue of an audition?"


"no"


"aaa,then you want to reward me for making the schoold make money and gain more interest-"


"no!"she was startled


"cough,if you let me talk then i can explain why i called you here"


"...o...sure,sorry"she calmed down and looked at her director.


"sigh,this year we are going to try and make the music club,dance club and the theather club work together,most of all even the people that aren't as expirienced as your class"


"you mean the youngsters?"


"dae,i want you to make everyone of them participate,no one must be taken out"


"but you always make the youngster first study how it must be done the theory"


"that's why now they need expirience,as i know there are good people good enought to stand in the spot light,by the way,this time please instead of only make yourself stand up as the bad character i want you to be the lead actress"


"what? wae?" she is not all that happy why?because she think that the bad character have more complex rage of emotion to explain and be shown,she belives that one day she would be able to have a lead role even if she get doing just those odd jobs adn anyway she usually dislike roles of the damsel in distress and most of the time they will have to do such things...this is the wrost thing ever.


"director,please there are so many more girls that are better suited than me,not to mention that i have to monitor what they do,being the antagonist is the best thing for me,what if this will make us make a flop?"she said it hoping to convince him.


"...ya,who do you think to fool,i know quite well that you are the first person who want everything to be the best of the best,you would never make this flop"


"..."she was speachless,never she would have imagined about him to be like this.


"that's true...but director i-"


"shhh,that's my final word,go and make preparations.Remember this must become a great piece of work,you must do your best"


"director,there will be almost every students from the school!how do you think i can manage to od everything alone?"


"as i know you have your friends,tought they are more on the make up and costume side part"


"that's right,they will be busy with the costume of so many people-"


"so what?director are always like this-"


"but i am an actress"she say desperately.


"yes but you should know how to see the world of a director too,anyway you where always the one to make things big,this time i will give you all the budget you need"


"...are you sure?"she made a darkned face sending goosebumps to the director.


"this king of big project need a lot of work you know?and it seems like you should know i need the teachers help for this"


"that's of course"


"the money,i will need a lot director"


"aigo,i will give it to your teacher"


"no seriously,at least the teacher must give me some help,why do you always give me the odd jobs,is this a school or not?-"she suddenly realized she said too much.


"kyo ssi! we always did this,you should know it by now!teachers will guide the students for all year,the first time they will help with everything they need,but the next years they will have to show how good they are in everything on their own.You showed great skills that's why we always gave you this task and we where right. Sigh.since this will be a big opportunity for all of us,we will provide our students with the teachers help of course,but they will only intervene in the time of need or when you guys asked for advice,mistakes are bound to happen,you people should learn how to found and correct them.Teachers already did their best all year,now this is a good opportunity to show how great you people are.Also,there will be people from theathers companies to watch it too"


"what?"she was shocked from the news.


"yes,also,you will graduate soon,this will be a big help for your future,take it as a big audition,something that will open the future door for you and everyone else."


"a-a-arasso"


"good...now go and take all the people that are the representative of the others classes and explain them everything,you already know how to do it.I can't wait to see your job at the end of the year...you can go now" she didn't say anything and just get up and went towards the door then she yurned around and looked at the director and with a sad expression she bowed and left.


"sigh,dear girl i hope you will bring good luck to us and that this will be a good occasion to you"


-------------------------------------


"aish,look here,just who do does he think i am,i am not a monster,aigo i think he is giving me a hard time because of the budjet,aigo,i did only what it should have been done,this is too much-"as she was talking alone trying to clear her mind as soon as possible suddenly her head met a really hard thing that hurt her.


"ouch,aish,it hurts"she touch her head and finally look in front of her.


"gasp!camjagya"


"what are you doing? talkig alone,people will think you are crazy"


"tsk,novice,i am a beauty here,everyone know that this is only a way for me to vent my frustrations"


"tsk,by the way did you hurt yourself before?i couldn't help you"


SHK POV


"...jong ki,i couldn't spare a second to look at myself what do you think you could have done?it's ok don't worry"i smile and then pat once his back in a friendly way.


"ya,what's with you?"


"what?what do you mean?"he turn around and look at me.


"what with those eyes?you seem a panda,what did the director say to you?"


"sigh...hey...you are a newbyr in myclub activities right?"


"yes,but i joined you club and made some recital with you"


"dae,but only during the year...this time we have to work harder then ever"


"hu?"


"by the way,who is the class president in your class?"


"me"


"arasso,then you will have to work with me from now on"


"hu? ok...by the way can i help you with something?"how cute this friend of mine,crae,he is such a good friend,i don't even understand why i was so embarrassed all day,only because of a dream...it must have been because of the movie that we saw together yesterday,the one with the gandsome soldier he he made such a ruckus because of it...crae that's reason,yea. Let's forget about it,anyway so rina is a good girl tought i have no idea if they will ever get together.


"aigo,this cutie"he look at me doubfound and surely not pleased.


"cutie?i am a guy,you know?"


"but you are my dongsaeng,i am a noona" he push me away and i laugh.


"what noona,tsk"


"ya,since you are my precious donsaeng i will help you if you are in a pinch ok?"he smile and then take my and.


"really?"


"...that face,i don't really like it"


"heeey now,i am such a good donsaeng,so...how about you help me with the teachers?,i really need some help"


"tsk,ya,i said when you are in a pinch"


"but i am,i really need it"i push his hand away and walk ahead


"y,i am against cheating at school,study it's better that way"


"aish,i mean help me study then,i learn quickly you know it"


"...i will go extra miles to help you with whatever you are doing"i stop


"are you sure?"


"dae,i swear!"i smile and turn around.


"sure thing,but i am strict,so you better come prepared and also i need to talk with so ri na do you know where she is?"


"where she always is,the dance room"


"arasso,you stalker"


"ya!"


"aigo i wonder how can you be her boyfriend,if she knew what person you really are"i start to run


"stop right tthere!"


"we are in the school you can't be like that!"


"you should stop then!" we have fun together,i know him only for like 3 years?since he came while i will graduate the next year,still it seems like we know each other from a longer time.


--------------------------------------


We finally arrived to where so ri na is.


"hi so ri na"


"onni!"she hug me and i too.

"why are you here?"


"i have a favor to ask you,i want to know who is it the rapresentative of your class"


"i am,wae?"


"good,listen you have to work together with the others and come up with a good choreography..."


i explain her the reason why and also the fact that she will have to bland everything together with our club later on.I know i am giving everyone pressure but it's something important to be done.


"ok,onni don't worry,i will do my best"


"tanks dear" i look at jong ki,who can't really stop looking at her,aigo,i so want to spill the bean to her,mpfff.


"ok,guys,i am going,be good and go on a date you two"


"onni!"


"noona!"


"mpfff,how cute"sigh,let's go and work kyo,kaja!.


---------------------------------------------


SJK POV


I already finished my  work at the club and even to the other things,because we have to learn everyhing to be complete artist in the future.


"jong ki are you coming home?"asked me kim ji won.


"dae,what about hye kyo?"


"she sayd she has some work to do"


"again?it's late already"


"i know,but you know her what can i do?"


"sigh,that girl"


She is always like this,when it comes to the theather club she always stay late and do her work alone. I don't even know how can she get good grade at school too.


"she can't go home alone...i am going together with her"


"arasso" i run to the theather club and i see her looking at the script.


"sigh,it's time to go home you know?"


"o,jong ki why are you here?"


"what do you think?i am worried you are here alone"


"o don't worry,i am used to it"


"how can you-sigh,let's go we need to rest"


"i am almost finished"


"kyo,it's still early you don't even have the script-"she don't even look at me and just answer me playinly.


"i have it here, i am going to see what i can do to it"


"what?!already?"


"dae,me and some friends decided on a few stories  to tell "


"you won't stop till you looked at it right?"she finally look at me and smile in a warm way.


"dae"she sure is a little girl,no one would be able to tell that this girl is a workaholic and a beautiful one too.


"arasso,this oppa will help you" i sit near her and look at the paper,i can feel her looking at me .


"oppa?when did you become my oppa?since when?"


"since i always have to take care of you"


"you?when do you even-"


"you always forget to eat,you are scared of the most stupid things and you work too much!like today,i bet you don't even know what time is it,right?" she scratch her head.


"..."she is cute, my noona.I carress her head.


"learn to take care of yourself please!et's finish this and then go home"


"arasso...oppa,only for today you are an oppa"


"just call me oppa from now on-ouch,why did you hit me?"


"because i am still a noona,so behave"


"aish..."this is how we always end up.Since the day i met her,i tought,wow she is so charismatic.I always liked acting but i wasn't all that convinced of doing it,but when she saw i was about to withraw my iscrition she convinced me otherwise,she gave me courage saying that i am going to have fun and that i can do it.Well she was right.She is always so serious when she work on a recital,she is really cool and beautiful,she is admired by a lot of us but,who knew that she was such a carefree person,gosh,she worry me a lot too,she is sweet and caring,but gosh, i feel like i should take care of her...my kind hearted noona.