take 13

Are we friends?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"song hye kyo is me,where are you?"
 
 
"i am about to shoot for ESPIRIT,you?"
 
 
"i am preparing my bags as i told you before i have to go to china for a fan meeting and then later i will fly to taiwan for park bo gum fanmeeting"
 
 
"i see,so we won't be able to see each toher for awhile,i have to work oversease too"
 
 
"..."song jong ki don't say a word and she became worried.
 
 
"what's wrong song jong ki? are you feeling unwell?"
 
 
"...unduegetta"she don't understand what he is saying.
 
 
"what do you mean?"song jong ki let the shirt he have in his hands slup from his fingers and fall into the suitcase.
 
 
"i need to see you for a bit today at least"song hye kyo's heart beat fast.A smile form across her pretty face and a tender expression can be seen.
 
 
"...dae,i want to see you too."song jong ki on the other end smile tenderly ,his happiness can't be contained.It's already been days since they saw each other and when the leave korea at least four to five days will take to come back.He can't stand it anymore he want to hug her,kiss her and cuddle with her,make her his but,he have to be patient,now he can't go that far for the simple reason that there is no TIME! or else,the way he feel at the moment he will just take off al her clothes and bring her to the bed...wait first the bed then the undress...
 
 
"aish what a ert!"he snap out of it and didn't realize he was talking to her.
 
 
"hu?what did you say?"
 
 
"...ah...j-just,i will wait at your house so go straight home"she was puzzled by his strange behaviour but didn't give it too much tought.
 
 
"wait,i will call you when i finish,i don't want to to stay there all alone"
 
 
"next time give the key to your house then"he said joking around with a flirt-like tone.
 
 
"ahahah i was jokin-"
 
 
"i think you are right"she tell him plainly but inside she was trembling and then she heard aTUD sound.
 
 
"what's wrong?are you ok? pleasw-" he fell on the ground flat and easy,he was too startled.
 
 
"...what the...you,how can yousay this in such a way..."
 
 
"why?...what did i say wrong?"
 
 
"are you for real?"he ask hesitant.
 
 
"you know right?what it means?"
 
 
"sure,you have my key's house"she feign ignorance
 
 
"aish,seriously"he smile
 
 
"should i give you mine too?"
 
 
"please do"
 
 
"preparations for when we will finally live together?...i like it,it brings back memories"
 
 
"this time she is the one who is startled,what's this?some kind of prposal?.
 
 
"...well...maybe" maybe?only that? he think shocked.
 
 
"wait this is-"he wanted to slarify but she interrupeted him.
 
 
"i have to go,work is going to start soon,later i will call you ok?..."
 
 
"ah,wait-2she look around making it so that she is alone and wisper.
 
 
"i love you"she blush while saying it and song jong ki was out of words.His head seemed to explode,his face red like never before and smoke almost came out of it!.
 
 
"what...she really...make me too much happy" he lower his head and is a bit embarrassed.
 
 
"i am usually the one who is easy on that word with her...this time she surprised me a lot...i miss her so much...what do i do?i never felt so unsey in leaving her side"
 
 
 
"call me when you are going home,i will fly to you"she laugh.Her laughter was like music to him.
 
 
"arasso,i will call you then,wait for me"she smile and send a kiss trough the phone.Song jon ki could ear her kiss from the phone.He was about to say something but she closed the conversation right after that.He smiled looking at the phone.
 
 
.........................
 
 
After song hye kyo finished shooting she wanted to quikcly go home and so she took all her things after changing and was about to get outside,of course she already bid everyone a good night.
 
 
"wait sing hye kyo ssi!" the photographer stopped her and she turned around with a smile on her face.
 
 
"yes"
 
 
"let's go eat with everyone"
 
 
"i am sorry but i have to decline this time,i have something to do"
 
 
"i see...then let's see next time"
 
 
"sure,bye"
 
 
"yes,bye"finally she went outside,she already informed her manager,so she take her phone and call him.
 
 
"yeobuseyo?"song jong ki saw the number and he walready started to run toward his car,with a smile on his face.
 
 
"have you finished?"
 
 
"yes,i am coming"
 
 
"i am the same,i am coming right away.I wonder who will arrive first"
 
 
"i will of course"she say sure of her statment,song jong ki smile and then answer.
 
 
"mmm,i don't think so,it's more like i will"
 
 
"ya,is this a game?like who arrive first get a prize? "she laugh slightly while looking at the car in front of her that just stopped.
 
 
Song jong ki smiled,his eyes bright as he just tought of something.
 
 
"i will be first,and so as a prize,i will have you what do you think?" she froze for a moment,they were near doing it a few times already in the past but he wanted to do it properly for their first time on a bed and at her house there is a big and comfortable bed.Her face started to burn,she couldn't say a word and song jong ki worried seeing that she didn't say a word he understood her silence.He smiled in a tender way,he wanted her so much but he have doubt if she feel the same for him,song jong ki have no intention of forcing her and in the end it was only a tease,tonight wasn't the time he would have to leave soon,and his plan for their first time maybe be a bit too much if she came to know what he have in mind,maybe she would take him for a ert but after the time will come song jong ki have the intention of making up all those time he stopped himself.All of his desire will be held my her small body,he will take good care of her,the only tought made him exited.
 
 
"my ghosh jong ki what the heck are you thinking"
 
 
"..."still song hye kyo seemed not to have heard anything after his take for the bet.
 
 
"cough,why ar eyou so silent?won't you agree to this?"she came back to reality and cursed the car in her head she cursed the car in front of her with every word she knew but never spoke in life.
 
 
"w-well...i will arrive first...bye see you later,you know driving and talking at the same time shouldn't be done right?"
 
 
"song jong ki remained silent and just looked at the direction of his phone and sighed.
 
 
"that's right,also i need to drive well and come to you fast and in one piece right?"
 
 
"of course"she said trying to hide her embarrassment and then hung up.She finally was able to drive since the car in front of her started to move again.To go home she decided to take a short cut,when she finally arrived song jong ki was already there.Even tought she is still embarrassed she couldn't hide her happiness and on her face bloomed a beautiful and enchanting smile,as she get out of the car ans song jong ki saw her smile beautifully at him he felt so fortunate and so he smiled happily at her and opened his arms,she sigh and run into his embrace.The only reason they could be so touchy was because they where inside her parking lot,he waited for her outside the gate and she opened the gate after arriving leading him toward her parking lot.
 
 
"so i won"he say while kissing her head and carressing her soft hair,song hye kyo's heart started to beat fast with only a hug from him,she missed him so much,his smell,his strong yet gentle embrace,she herself didn't realize she started to hold him tighter then before,but song jong ki did and it made him really happy that he started to smile widely.
 
 
"you do know that i won right?"she frose again but then relaxed soon after.
 
 
"dae,i know..."he kept on smiling and the slowly looked at her face carressing her cheek and giving her a sweet and quick kiss
 
 
"so you will will be mine from now on right?"she look at him in the eyes and smile
 
 
"i am mine alone why am i yours"she said her words and jong ki frowed in a joking way just like she did.
 
 
"no,no,no,i tought i made it clear enought that you are only mine right?" she clicked her tongue and argued back.
 
 
"aigo,when did i become yours"
 
 
"since the day we kissed for the first time?"
 
 
"aigo i never heard anything about it"he gave her another quick kiss
 
 
"then are you mine?"he kissed her again as she accepted his kisses.
 
 
"of course,i am yours,from a long time ago"he circle her waist and ling his hand with her behind her back.
 
 
"are you going to let me stay here?let's go inside"he wisper,she look at him in silence for a few seconds while he smile playfully at her.
 
 
"yes let's go inside" they walk in the house and song hye kyo ask if she want something to eat or to drink.
 
 
"i am hungry"
 
 
"i see i will prepare somenthing-"before she could even move song jong ki grabbed her arm and brought her on top of his lap.
 
 
"i want to eat you"he smile while she was out of words.
 
 
"could it be right now? will he make a move on her now?"she tought with her beating heart as he come forward to kiss her gently at first and more fiercly and passionate later. Slowly she closed her eyes and gently carressed his cheek.For song jong ki every time he kiss her like this is a gamble,no matter how much he want to wait for a compleatly full day to indulge with her,her sweet lips and nice fragrance make him loose his mind every time and barely restrain himself,Her sweet and delicate tongue follow his and tongue and her lips are already red and swollen thanks to him.He stopped only when he saw song hye kyo almost out of breath.He look at her flushed face.
 
 
"can't you go a little slower?every time it's so-"she plead with her hoarse voice
 
 
"i can't"his voice is low and horse too out of breath as much as her.
 
 
"i can't seem to stop when it comes to you,you should bear with me"she gave a quick kiss.They reach the couch in the living room and he lay her down on it.
 
 
"bear with you?i am about to loose it if you keep on doing this"she think to herself.He lean toward her and again kiss her more and more,finally landing a few kisses on her neck,he later stop and look at her eyes in a daze. Song jong ki hold her back tight and start to kiss her again,more violently,she couldn't adjust to his kisses yet and tried to make him stop at least for her to breath in some air,but it was usless.Song hye kyo,having no choice could only accept these kisses of his as they came,he then traced down her neck starting to go,to her shoulder,of course after putting aside her shirt.Song jong ki,went slowly down under her shirt as he looked at her startled expression,but no words came out of so he just kept on going on,this time touching was enought and started to finally her shirt.Suddenly the hand that was ing her where stopped by her hands,he raised his head,song hye kyo didn't talk but he knew better than anyone what she was thinking and just smiled tenderly at her.He raised his body,one of his hand still under her shirt resting on her stomac,his other hand touched her flushed cheek.She was really nervous.In a low voice she asked.
 
 
"where do you thinkk...you are touching?"she ask as song jong ki place his forehead against hers and smile,he then gave her a soft kiss.
 
 
"you can touch too"she became red till her hears and he laughed while song hye kyo glared at him.
 
 
"are you having fun?"
 
 
"dae,but, i am going to have much more fun from now on..."
 
 
"you really are-hu!" she couldn't finish because song jong jong ki started to touch her again and was enjoing her reactions,finally he was about to completly undress her when his phone started to ring.
 
 
"it's your handphone"she ssaid in a low voice,in her heart a bit relieved,but song jong ki wasn't of the same opinion,he was quite pissed in reality,he looked at her and kissed her but the phone jus didn't stop at all.
 
 
"answer it,it way be important right?"he knew right away her line of toughts.
 
 
"aish,i am quite hurt right now,to see you relieved"he pout and then get up to reach the phone in his jacket,it was kwang soo.
 
 
"oy,kwang soo,what's wrong?"he said trying to be cheerful,even tougth he is his dear and most good friend,there are times where song jong ki just want to be left with some alone time ...with song hye kyo.The poor kwang soo tought had no idea.
 
 
"I wanted to play with you at your house, since you will be living tomorrow,i bought this new game-"song jong ki cut him off.
 
 
"kwang so...next time,itìs not a good time now"
 
 
"o wae?"
 
 
"i am with song hye kyo"
 
 
"...WHAT?!"
 
 
"omo sesange,sorry,itìs just so strange,knowing that you have a relationship with her right now"
 
 
"why is it strange?"he take a pick at her with the corner of his eyes.
 
 
"well,it's just strange,she is such a godness that it seems unreal"
 
 
"yes,she is my godness!"he said with a tone a bit annoyed,at that kwang soo just laughed a bit
 
 
"arasso i let you be,i wonder what you where doing,ert."
 
 
"yea,erted things so what"song jong ki joked and kwang soo choked on the water he was drinking from the surprise.
 
 
"cough,cough,cough,ya,arasso,i will let you be"
 
 
"ahahha,good choice,thanks"
 
 
"aish,bye,see you when you go back, idiot"
 
 
"ya!...thanks friend,i will do my best"he smirked and smiled and kwang soo already imagined the naughty expression of his friend.Then they hung up.Song jong ki,slowly turned around startling her.
 
 
"sorry,let's get back to where we where"he walked toward her and imprisoned her between his two strong arms.Song hye kyo was nervous because it wasn't only their first time,but hers too.Even if she had a few relationships,they where never able to go further in skinship,because they where in the middle of their boom career and little time to be together and in the end the same always happened.It was strange,how something like that would be possible,after all she had a relationship that was longer than a month but maybe,she just always got excuses to not go further,but with him it's different,tought she is scared,she want it too,maybe she is being swept by his forceful desire for her,that seemed gentle at the same time. He kissed her again,first her lips and then her neck,once again starting to roam under shirt,but this time he wasn't even able to feel her skin properly that his phone rang again.
 
 
"aish!"he rested flat on her shoulder in defeat,she laughed a little and then patted his head,at that gentle touch he opened his eyes and gave her a light kiss on her shoulder's skin and then kissed quicly her lips.He went again to take his phone that was resting on the table.
 
 
"yobuseyo?"
 
 
"song jong ki,are you prepared?is everything alright? don't forget your documents ok?"
 
 
"i know i am all ready"
 
 
"then why don't you come here-"
 
 
"i can't,i will come there in about two hours as planned,so don't worry"
 
 
"have you eaten?"
 
 
"...i didn't...i forgot"
 
 
"what?!ya,you should eat something"
 
 
"i will i am going to eat don't worry,bye"song jong ki quicly hung up and looked at the phone disappointed and hopless.
 
 
"you didn't eat?"he ear her question and looked back at song hye kyo that was in the middle of making herself more presentable with her clothes.Song jong ki saw her movements and he really wanted to say"don't do it!we need to go until the end!"but he resigned to his fate and answer with a sight and later a smile.
 
 
"i didn't"
 
 
"i also didn't eat,how about we eat together?"he walked toward the couch and sit next to her,he rest his arm beind her shoulder and then take the phone.
 
 
"let's eat some pizza?"
 
 
"arasso"they ordered and when it arrived they started eating and watching the television,like an old married couple.
 
 
HI EVERYONE,I MISSED YOU ALL,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE LAST ONE,I DIDN'T WANT THIS STORY TO HAVE SOME BAD MOMENTS AS I USUALLY WRITE,I JUST WANTED THEM TO BE SWEET AND LOVEY DOVEY TILL THE END,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.