take three

Are we friends?

CHAPETR 3


SHK POV


I am preparing for the recital that will take place at the end of the year.It's really riting,but in a way this is addicting.Yes i may be strangeb and maybe be called a masochist,but i have a reaon.This will prove my flexibility,in the end i always refused to do such roles as this one,where the girl is usually saved by the prince,but it's also true,that i think this is a chance to learn too,as an actress i can't be picky,most of all since i have no exipience at all in all this,i mean in the real deal,when i will no longer be only a student but i would really start to work,that's why i will give my all to this project,sigh,but the truth is that i have really a lot to do.Reseals,must start right away because it's a big event and everything must be well coordinated and time is need for this,also,i have to study for my part and tutor jong ki too...iam running from place to place.


"Sigh..."


"toc,toc,toc"


"kyo?"


"yes"


"come inside"i enter jong ki room,i just returned from talking with so ri na and the other club representants.


"did you start already?"


"dae,i did what i could do,either way can you help m-" i sit beside him.


"sure let me see...this you shoul-"suddenly i feel a hand touching my forehead.I am really surprised that my eyes are wide open.


"jong ki...what are you doing now?"


"me?you what are you doing?you will collapse one of these days,do you even sleep?"


"aish,i do,i sleep and i don't have a fever so can you please take off you hand?"still he look at me quite  seriously,it's as if he wantet to scold me,aish.


"it's ok,i can do these another day,go and rest"he try to get up from his seat and take my hand to make me follow him.


"ya,what are you doing?i am fine let's not waste time"


"you are pale,song hye kyo,i am scared you will faint in my room"


"don't worry,there is a bed here,at most i will gladly faint on this bed so don't worry,hu?"i smile at him while i pat his bed a few time,rendering him speachless.


"woa,aren't you a little to fearless?this is a guy's room you know?"i go near him.


"dae,this is indeed a guy's room...but since this guy is you i am quite calm with it,you won't do anything to me right?"


"tsk,do you really think so?"


"dae,it would have been a different story if i was so ri na tought right?"this was bad,but i like teasing him.Fortunately after that dream,of a month ago,i regained my senses and my embarrassment disappeared,because i understood that in the end he is a really good friend for me and that's all.I will support him in what he want to do,tought i will go away from here when i will graduate the next year.


"...you think i will not dare do anything to you?"he ask in a challanging manner,hoping to intimidate me.Unfortunately for him i know him quite well.So i challenge him back.


"then come,show me just what you can do to me.There is the bed too"


"you,will regret it later" i smile and keep on teasing.


"cronicca i reaaally want to see how much i will regret it...why are you still there come"he keep on looking at me,in silence,till finally he walk towards me,coming closer and i keep on smiling.


"i am waiting,jong ki"i keep on smiling,while jong ki still isn't saying anything and walk towards me. Finally,he stopped right in front of me,i must say that he is a really beautiful guy,no wonder i dreamed about him,i like his apperance in the end...well i like every handosme man in reality,anyway back to our situation.


"...are you ready?"


"sure...are you going to kiss me?right,usually it's start like that...should i close my eyes or are you going to do it the rough way?" ahahah it's fun.


"...what the-"


"...you can't right?"


"i can!"


"then jump on me like a man"my gosh it's hard not to laugh,look at his expression!he became so red.


"arasso,here i go-"he take my shoulder and come closer.Most girls,would definitely skip a beat or just go in for the kiss already,but i...just find this all too fun,because i am sure he will stop right at any moment.


".....................aish...i can't"he look down as if he is exausted and and then take back his hands from my shoulders.


"mpfff,ahahahahahahahhaha"he look at me angry.


"ya,are you even a girl?...and what are you laughing about?"


"then what am i?....ahahahahahahaha,how funny"


"how could you be so bold about it..."he ask seriously indignant.


"why not?girls today are the bold one"i keep on teasing,while jong ki point a finger to me and keep scolding me,of how a girl shouldn't be like this.


"i don't like those kind of girls,the man should make the first step"


"but you didn't,right?...aaa,it's because i am not so ri na right?"


"ya!...anyway,wheren't you scared at all hu?"


"No,i knew you wouldn't do anything to me"


"how so?"he challenge me.


"first,because i am not so ri na?"


"ya!"


"ahahah...sorry...cough. second,because i know you wouldn't touch me at all,because i am not your type?"


"tsk,but you are pretty so what?"


"...ya,are you confessing to me now?this is strange"i touch my chin


"should i spek to so ri na?"


"aish...i am not confessing!i said this because it's a fact that you are a really beautiful girl"


"but not to you right?"


"...i have eyes,even if i like so ri na,i know that you are a really beautiful girl kyo ssi"


"...omo,i am flattered,aigo...jong ki is confessing to me!"


"sigh...aish,please stop having fun on your own and listen."


"arasso,i will listen...mpfff"


"sigh,long short,don't be like this anymore,not even if you think you know the guy well,you don't know what he will do to you arasso?today you where lucky because it was me,but you must be aware arasso?" aigo,i sit down on the chair again and stop laughing and teasing him.


"do you think i am stupid?of course i won't do things like that...i already had plenty of those expirienc-"i stopped


"what do you mean?"


"nothing,it was a slip of the toungue...it's a joke!aigo...now let's go back to study i have to go and sleep too you know?" he sit next to me but i can feel his stare.Truth is,that i was called to make some apperance in some project of course only as a side character,that no one would be able to remember.But when i was called for auditioning,it happened a lot of times that they wanted to bribe me.What i mean is that i was asked to have a one night stand with the man and then i would have the part of the heroine or at least a part where i would have visibility,of course i always refused.But there where times i was seriously scared.I was about to take back my things in the room that i left my jacket,there was no one and i just rejected one of those people indecent proposals,suddenly he came towards me,he started to touch me and wanted to kiss me,fortunately i was fast enough to trample on his feet with all my strengh and he finally let me go,then i run like crazy out of the room.From then on it happened in other places at least 3 times,but then i started to get the upper hand.I asked around when i get a chance and if there where voices of people like that,then i would never go do those auditions,thanks to that it never happened again,tought i am always on guard and tooks mesures just in case when i go auditioning.


"hey"i came back from my world and started to teach him and i was glad that he didn't ask me anything about it.


--------------------------------


After i finally finished teaching him i was about to go back to my room,but jong ki stopped me. I think i know why,anyway i fake ignorance and turn around with a smile on my face.


"what?are you finally going to make me yours?should i be bold again?-"i tried to make a joke but jong ki saw trough me and seriously asked me.


"did something happen to you?stop joking around and answer me" how could i say it to him,as i know him this guy is more than ready to go and beat him up.


"what are you talking about?"


"it did seem like a slip of the tongue i cough you already,did something happen?"


"no it didn't friend calm dow." he take my shoulders.


"kyo please,what happened to you? what it mean?...wait some time ago i heard you talking with a sunbae about an audition,you where asking about the men and how they behave...was it because of that?"aish,how the heck was he able to hear it!...my face showed that i was taken aback,even if i tried to go back to normal as soon as possible he already noticed the change in my expression.


"so does it have something to do with the auditions?...the judges?...did they do something to you?!"


"sigh...you know for us,girls it's rather difficult becoming an actress with good mentors and opportunities.Usually when a girl is good looking they tempt her for a one night stand in exange of good visibility.They either accept or refuse,seeing the chances of a role becoming less since he will spread bad rumors about the girl,or after being refused he is so mad that run after the girl...quite tough right?"


He look serious and concerned way at me"wich category do you belong?"


"why do you want to know?"


"what do you mean what i will do?i will let them learn a lesson,so tell me"


"...i refused the proposal"


"where you attacked?"


"...dae"he became suddely red with rage and became silent all of a sudden..


"i knew it,calm down ok?"


"how can i?!why did y ou say anything before?!...no wonder you couldn't find anything,because of those bastards-"


I pat his head and with a tender smile i say"i am fine,either way i hurt his feat really bad i heard he was even hospitalized for it,you can imagine what i did to him..."


"what?"


"tought i wanted to aim at his lower parts...aaa,i completly forgot about it,tsk"he shocked and then he started to laugh.


"mpfff...ya,how can you be like this seriously"


"aigo you finally calmed down...good boy"


"tsk"


"i am sleepy i am going,good night-"he pat my head and i was really surprised...


"...what the hell are you doing?...am i kid?"


"shhh,kids should listen to their elders"


"ya!-"


next time tell me when you go to an audition,i will accompany you"i was really touched by his words,but i can't accept,he will get into trouble.


"no thanks,you will make trouble for the both of us and anyway"i look him in the eyes


"think how to get so ri na i can manage on my own arasso?good night"i run outside not giving him time to talk...i am happy that he is so worried for me but,these things i am sure will happen again in the future that's why...i am going to lean on myself also it's a lesson learned and since nothing happened back then i was fast in forgetting at least i don't have anymore nightmares at night.


"aaa,i better go to sleep,today i did my best already"


SJK POV


I just learned something that made my blood boil,song hye kyo was almost...i knew that these things happen often to gilrs who attempt on entering the entartaining industry,but i never tought that she was one of them.She is always so carefree and it's always happy to go to auditions,but now i wonder if it was all an act...in the end she would always have those worries i guess.I know,now that she is stronger than i tought...or maybe not,there is a limit to what she can do to protect herself.I know know she is careful now but once in awhile,maybe not all the time but...it was happen. I felt unsey when she told she was almost but that scumbag and it's upsetting the fact that he must have said all sort of things about her when she can't do anything to him,not even sue him.Like she wasn't actually ,she is just doing it for visibility,maybe she just felt refused and wanted to cause trouble,i bet those are the things he would say to defend himself.Usually those people are big fish so she will just be destroied and i know that she isn't willing to give up her dreams because of that,i admit it,i admire her all the more,but this girl isn't good for my heart,how can she not tell me such a thing?


"damn it!"i get on my bed putting my palm on my closed eyes.


"i know she is worried i would be troublesome,that i will make a ruckus and she is worried about my future too,but,i am a man and she is a small girl,i can defend myself but she can't...it must have been pure luck that time...i hope something like that won't happen again to her,or i will seriously kill the batard that will hurt her"

 

 

Sorry for the late update,i know it's short i will try and make it longer the next time.So how is it so far this story?please tell me what are your opinions friends ^^