take four

Are we friends?


CHAPTER 3


Song hye kyo did her utmost best in preparing the recital,everything was done in a detailed way,nothing was left to the case,together with friends teachers and the others class rep,she was able to finish everything and it seems like she is satisfied of her role too and of course t he way she decided to portray it,but as the day come near,she became so nervous that no one was able to keep up with her.What does she do when she is nervous?...she speak,a lot and then there are times when she complitely became quiet,not even a word,well when she isn't talking,looking at her quite fun to see,because she start to mimic her own tought,like when she is troubled by something,she start to hit her head a wall,it doesn't matter what wall is,as long as it's inside our house,it seems like even when she is in such a state,kyo want to keep to have a good image in school,well i can understand her since she want to be an actress,either way she have to calm down.Why she must calm down?because now she is in her talcative state and she is talking non stop in my room!i am going crazy!.


"hey,are you sure you remember your lines right?by the way even if you are busy study too,ahhhhishi! what if something is wrong?omo the light!i forgot to ask them to check how they are going...ah! by the way,don't eat too much that day because i don't want you to have an upset stomach and then you will forfait the recital" sigh,i am so tired,i roll my eyes and stop writing then i turn around.


"kyo,please go back into your room everything is fine,i am fine i will eat a light meal so i won't feel sick,ok?now please stop it!"


"ya!what's with you?can't you just help this noona of yours? i am so damn nervous and you keep on being like this"she protest.


"ya,it's been an hour that i am letting you talk...please have mercy on this donsaeng,hu?chaebal!"i plead


"...i can only talk to you,kim ji won closed her room and i can't get in...she locked it..."


"...i will do the same from now on..."i say angry.


"ya!"


"sigh,i don't understand what's your problem,everyone did their best and gosh never i saw a school making such a good thing in my life,you where so damn organazied,you even prepared a plan b in case something is wrong!what are you so worried  about?! also..." i look at her "why the are you like this to me and when you are at school you are so determined and collected?i don't understand." she look down and then became sad,few seconds later she fake a smile.


"it's my last time jong ki...there will be people from some company and they might be intersted in someone.I want to do well,because it's my last year as a student and,maybe i will be in their view... i worked so hard..." i understand now,yes this is the last year for her.


"will you move out after graduating?" she look at me.


"dae,i already found a place to stay,i have a partime job too, as a model so i can afford a little apartment,i have been saving up for awhile you know"this make me sad,knowing that she will leave.


"stay in touch,don't disappear arasso?"she smile,come closer to my chair and carress my head.


"dae,you too"


"i think you are in no position to treat me like a child after what happened just now"i say while i cross my arms and after listening to me,she frown.


"want to become bald song jong ki ssi?


"hell no,stop being like this,you  seem like a child"


"tsk,i think you are the child between you and i...did you confess?"i was taken aback,she is making fun of me!


"what's this sudden change of topic?we where talking about you and how childish you are"she smiled and then get up.


"i should stop being selfish,it's not good for me to lean to to others all the time right?you won't be there all the time,mpfff kim ji won clearly won't listen to me"i was surprised i admit it,thinking about it,i may be missing this side of her.


"good night,jong ki also be brave and confess,i want to see how things will go...tought i think you  won't make it work"


"ya!-"she run outside my door and i am left thinking about the time she will leave.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3 MONTH LATER


Song hye kyo prepared everything quite well,she was so invested till the end she rarely came back home after school,she stayed instead in school instead,to study.After that night,she never came back to me talking to no end,i think she decided to put up with it alone and to tell the truth,it's quite strange for me...tomorrow it's the day of the recital too,i wonder how she is feeling.


--------------------------


"TOT,TOC,TOC"


"come in"


"jong ki?...why are you here?you can't sleep?"


"i can't...why? you can? i tought you would be walking from side to side not being able to sleep,but...it seems like i was wrong,you are in your bed without a care in the world"she answer closing her eyes,not getting up from her bed and with a low voice she anwer .


"i must sleep...i am nervous,but i should close my eyes no matter what."


"why haven't you vome to my room lately?"


"why should i come to your room?it's not right for a lady to go inside a mman's room at night time"


"tsk,till now you never seemed to care about that"she finally open her eyes looking straight at me.


"ooo,maybe you missed me?"


"...more than,missing you it feel strange not having you coming in my room all the time"


"mmm...i think someone is really missing me...should i start right now?"


"w-"


"i was joking...i am not in the mood...sigh,go sleep tmorrow will be frenetic"


"...what are the two of you doing? assaulting a girl in her room?"we turm round it was kim ji won,who appeared like a ghost.


"omo!ya,you scared me!...i am not assulting her..."


"at least close the door...ciuccae kyo,you dream of having a younger lover came true"she told these words with her usual expression...meaning...no expression at all,i never seem to understand heer,there is no change in her facial expression...as if it wasn't enough she looked at song hye kyo with her tump up.


"aish,ya!what younger lover!i never said anithing like that!aish" aigo,what's this,she seems embarrassed,look at how she is looking at me,like someone just found out her boggest secret.


"ooo,so you want a young boyfriend...should i help you with it?"


"...are you bragging because you are young?sorry you are not my type."


"did i ever said i was?...wait"i want to ...revenge for the other time.I go closer to her to is lying onthe bed.


"ya...w-w-what are you doing?"she try to go back with her body trying to avoid me.


"wait,don't tell me you tought about me"


"it's not true!why woul i?"


"wae?i am younger than you,i also have a nice body not to mention i am quite manly too,maybe i also appeared in your dreams"i smirked at her but suddely she became stiff,it was only for a split second but i saw it,strangely now she changed and put on a big smile.


"ya,why should i dream about you,tsk,get up,it's time to sleep now,go!"


"are you embarrassed?"


"this face,does it seems embarrased to you?"


"...are you faking it?i am sure you are"i say while poching her ckeeks with my fingers.


"aish...stop being like this!"she push my hands away and kic me out of the bed,i can't help but laugh.


"tell me when you need a younger lover kyo ssi arasso?"


"get out!"


"SLAM!"sound of door closing.


"aigo,she must have been really upset by me,good night kyo!"


END OF JONG KI POINT OF VIEW


-------------------------------------------


SHK POV


Gosh,what kind of set up was that? did he found me out? how did he know i had a dream about him?...no,he must have said it,only to tease me...what the hell is my heart doing again? trying his best to upset me?.


"ya,what are you doing? stop beating so fast!do you want ti go out to do a race somewhere?...what am i even saying..."i have so much in mind already and he came to give one more thing to think about...this is truly a damn problem.


"anya,i should only focus on myself tomorrow,everything should go as planned i am sure it will be fine."


---------------------------------


Time for my last recital,in moder time,so there won't be a pampking carriage,those think about the original story of the sleeping beauty will be replaced,i hope we will be able to do it well.


"kyo,outside is full of people,i am so nervous!" one of my classmate of the drama club came to me,she is doing the part of the antagonist the role i wanted to do,anyway,now it's not the time for this,i should reassure her,i should be their pillar of strenght.


"that's good,we shouòd be happy about it. Don't worry,being nervous is good too,it will help us,do a good job...but only a little,when you go to perforn remember to just play your parts,everything else,doesn't matter.You did good on reseals,so don't worry"


"...arasso...i will do my best,thanks song hye kyo ssi"


"don't mention go and prepare" she sodded her head and left,after her other people came to me ,there seemed to be no problem at all.I talked with the other class reps and they where all sure of their performance,i am glad they seem to be good...


----------------------------


It's about time to perform,so i gathered everyone around and with a mic a said a few words.


"guys,outside is a new challemge,we should do well of course,for some people outside the courtains will me hope and a new future either way forget about it for now and just...just have fun,everything will be fine after that"


"dae!"everyone answered at the same time,then finally the time came,the music would start first so of course the music departments students prepared first,because they have to set the mood first,with a song later it was about time for the teather club,at every scene when needed the dance club will enter.Then the story will continue,going to give more space to our club and the music club.We tried our best to make it fun and for a change a little sad too,it was like an exam and we decided to put to use everything we learned even how to do sad scenes,it was a gamble for us,but we tried anyway,i think in the end it came out pretty well,the dance club gave a good end too.


---------------------------


"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we didn't imagine such a thing would happen,everyone,got up from their seat making us feel so good inside,all our hard work was finally repayed.After everything ended,we had to change  to normal clothes,but we where still so schoked by the people response that we remained silent for awhile,till suddenly kim ji won,who never show expression on her face turned around to look at me,putting her hand on my shoulder.


"good job, kyo"then everyone started to scream like mad people and raised me from the ground.i only saw such things on the television.


"ya,put me down guys!"


"wow!!! congratulations!thanks kyo!!!!!!!!!" they continued for awhile before finally putting me down.


"o my gosh,i feel my legs,weak...my head spin..."i decided to go back in my classroom,since this would have been the last time for me to see it. I am touching my desk,the one that shared with me good and bad times.


"it time to say goodbye..." matter what will happen from n ow on,if i was noticed or not,it doesn't matter i won't stop doing my best,doing whatever it takes for my dream,is what i will do from now on.


"song hye kyo ssi?" suddenly an unknown voice called me.A woman is her late thirties was stant in at the entrance of the door with a smile on her face.She was dressed in red and she gave off a calm feeling.


" dae it's me...who are you?"


"i am from United Artists Agency we would like to scout you,what do you think?" i couldn't belive my ears,such an important  thing happened to me,i was shocked and talked to her for awhile,after thinking it for awhile i decided to accept and finally now i can start a new life and i made the first step towards my dream.


------------------------------


After she left the rumors spread around quite fast,everyone complimented me and i was quite happy of course.When they left,another one came.


"congratulation,you made it."


"jong ki...dae,but it's only the start i am sure it would be a danerous and arsh world to work in...Anyway i have  to thanks all of you"


"keep in touch...when will you leave?"


"in a few days,i will stay in my new apartment"


"i see...what are you crying for?"i feel his hands on my face,wiping my falling tears he then hug me.


"you did good"


"i know,you do a good job too and confess before someone snatch her away snifff"


"aish,i will take care of my own buisness you just focus on your own,call if something is wrong"


"you too"


And so we ended our school years together,now i am going to start anew but i am sure we will meet again as new artist


------------------------------------------------


3 YEARS LATER.


"song hye kyo aren't you working too much? you are already doing another drama"


"what can i do,i like the scripta,anyway what about you? how is it going with so ri na?"


"...i think i am going to end the call"


"i was joking,sigh i knew you two wouldn't work out,you finally decide to confess but then you broke up after few month because she decided to study abroad,aigo,you waited too much"


"what about you then,there where many scandals"


"...ya,i only did few roles and i was a supporting character,do you really think i would go int o a scandal?"


"dae,supporting roles,but you where the cutest among everyone i know it,people in my agency always ask about you and say you have a boyfriend already and it's the one you are paired with in the drama"


"ya,we are only friends"


"friends?! shouldn't i be the real friend for you?"


"dae,dae,dae,my jong ki,i am only yours...only to get closer to my girlfriends tougth"


"...biane,ahahah"


"idiot,tsk,i will call you another time i need to go now"


"w...call'i am always the one to call you tought"jong ki look at the poster on the big screen,she maybe having only supporting roles,but she always gave them depth and unforgettable,no matter how little she made the character come to life,that's why she is getting more recognithion,people already want her as the lead and a lot of PD and writer want her to play in their dramas.In fact she received a lot of leading offers but she nevr picked one,she always said she will decide based on the script and the character,only then will she choose a drama...jong ki belive that it won't take long for her to be the lead...thing is,that the both of them will meet soon enough.


SORRY FOR BEING LATE,I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILE,PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS NEW CHAPTER THANKS EVERYONE.^^