LAST CHAPTER

Are we friends?
HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I WANTED TO SAY A FEW WORDS TO MY FRIEND LILY,IF YOU ARE READING THIS CHAPTER,I WANTED TO SAY SORRY,I COULDN'T ANSWER BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS BUSY AND I RARELY CAME IN THE SITE,I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT WITH YOU AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE IN THE FUTURE LET'S CHAT AGAIN,ALL THE BEST FRIEND.
 
 
LAST CHAPTER
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
I am in china, i stayed with song hye kyo till i had to leave and unfortunately i couldn't taste her even once since we always were interrupted,but anyway,i seem just like a ert...i miss her.
 
 
" i miss her!"i scream inside the car startling everyone.
 
 
"what?what's wrong? what happened?are we late?"the manager just fell asleep awhile ago suddenly woke up speaking nonsense.I felt a little guilty and so i apologized.
 
 
"i am sorry,just go back to sleep" the manager looked at me strangely.
 
 
"why?what happened?why did you scream?"
 
 
"aigo,it's nothing just go back to sleep"everyone else too,looked at me strangely.
 
 
"sorry guys,just don't pay attetion to me,go back to sleep or do what you where doing"i slightly laugh.
 
 
-where did it go song hye kyo this time?-a sudden text from kwang so arrived.
 
 
-united states,she have to do some work there..."
 
 
"flash back to when they where together in her house.
 
 
"It's time for me to go"he hug her tight and swing from side to side.
 
 
"aigo,what are you doing? i just ate.
 
 
"but you like it anyway right?"
 
 
"Who knew you where like this,tsk"she clicked her tongue and smiled then bury her smiling face into his chest.
 
 
"That's right,if i knew how happy you would make me, i would have said yes back then,no-i woul have made you my girlfriend long before,how could i be this stupid"he leaned his cheek next to her abd pet her head as if she was a smal child that would break if not touched gently.
 
 
"it's ok,now we are together so as long as we are together and as long as you love, there won't be any problem and we can be happy"
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
 
"We arrived at the hotel,we will rest for the night and tomorrow earlier we will go and do a few commercial and then we will be in time for the necessary preparations for the meeting with the fans"
 
 
"ok.now let's go eat"i put my arms around my friends and smiling urged to go and eat in a private room,we booked before and the went to our respectives rooms.
 
 
DAY OF THE FAN MEETING
 
 
We are working hard today too.Everything must be perfect for when everyone will be here,so there are a lot of things to prepare.Even tought the games and so on are a surprise that not even i know,there are still things i should be ready for and everythings need to be done in time since the medias will be here too and as a public figure nothing must be out of place,people are scary and can take and make rumors about the most little and unespected things,scary.They even found out about me and song hye kyo,tought we are not all that good at hiding our good relationship,at least people will be able to understand that we are only friend [NOT] after we repeated it times and times again.But even tought we didn't admit it yet,the fact that we are more than friends,they found and understood us.That's the reason why we celebrities have to careful.
 
 
"song jong ki ssi,do you want to eat something?" i nod and started to follow my staff when suddenly my phone rang,i couldn't hide my happiness.
 
 
"sorry guys,go ahead,i will follow you in a while"
 
 
"arasso,don't be late or you won't eat anything"
 
 
"ahahah,ok"
 
 
Finally i pick up the call.it was my heart,song hye kyo.
 
 
"hi,how have you been?"only earing her voice make my stomach feel full.
 
 
"are you eating properly?if i am not wrong,you will start in awhile right?be sure to eat before starting t"i chucle and finally answer her.
 
 
"sure,i was about to go,don't worry"
 
 
"arasso,that's good"
 
 
"what about you? if i am not right it must be night there"
 
 
"yesmit is indeed,it already 2.00"
 
 
"omo,go and sleep then,why did you call?you must be tired from work"
 
 
"i just wanted to hear your voice and wishing you a good fan meeting"
 
 
"...thanks"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"are you asleep?"
 
 
"i love you" i was startled at first but then i felt so damn happy i started to laugh lightly but i was so glad earing her words.
 
 
"ok,i am going to sleep then."
 
 
"yes,rest well.I love you too,a whole lot"i could ear her moving her lips as i feel her breath from the phone,that the way she usually smile light i already can see her face.We hung up at the same time and then i finally went to eat,later on the fanmeeting finally started and everything went well. In the end when everything ended i went in the hotel and went straight to ned,i was really too tired to even move a finger,it seems like fatingue is pilying up. Finally i fell asleep. Later the next day we walked around the city just a bit to buy some stuffs and presents for family,friends or wives or girlfriends for the male and the same was for our female staff.After buying our precious and heartfelt gift we left content,we stopped to a restaurant where usually celebrities went to,we where starving and their food is the best.
 
 
After another day passed we went back to the hotel.Me and my swwet girl talked trough messages on the phone,but at some point she didn't answer anymore,she surely was working so i stopped writing.The next day when i woke up i look at my cellphone and fpund a text,i smile and open it.
 
 
TEXT
 
 
"good morning,i am sorry i didn't answer back,instead here,look here."
 
 
She sent a picture or her standing under the sky night full of stars,truly beautuful.
 
 
"i am going to the hotel to sleep now,bye"i gave her a good night kiss but she the didn't answer anymore,maybe she didn't seem my message? o well i will see her soon...wait when will she go back to korea?i will have to leave for taiwan today,i have to attend bo gum's fanmeeting.Hopless i restrained myself to ask her about it since she will be sleeping by now.
 
 
 
 
..........................
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
Me and the others finslly arrived at the airposrt of taiwan,fans where all around me,it was hard to even make a move but i was happy anyway.In the end,we managed to get trough the mass of people and get in the car,heading straight to the hotel whe park bo gum was staying at,but he wasn't there,because just like i did yesterday he was already at the place of his fanmeeting,i just texted him that i was in the hotel,i alwaso texted my lovely girl and after she didn't reply again i just went to the bathroom to take a shower and then i fell asleep on the couch of the room.After an hour or so i was woken up by my manager.
 
 
"jong ki!wake up it time to go!"
 
 
"mumble,yea,i am coming..."i rub my eyes as i get up from the couch,but something is bothering me,she still didn't reply to me at all,i also told her i was participating to park bo gum fanmeeting but i still got no news from her.
 
 
"what's wrong?"i frown as i look at the phone.
 
 
"ya!are you coming out or not?at least open the door!i seem like a madman shouting from here!"
 
 
"then don't shout!"i sai quite annoyed,get up and walk to open the door.
 
 
"come inside..."
 
 
"ya,what's with you? why are you like this?"
 
 
"sight,i am sorry...it's nothing"
 
 
"it's something the matter with song hye kyo?"i turn around to look at him.
 
 
"...no..."i quicly stop looking him.
 
 
"no?,i think you are worried about something and you take it out on me"he affirm.
 
 
"sigh,it's just...it's been mor than a day and she didn't reply to me"
 
 
"aish"
 
 
"hu?"
 
 
"AISH!ya!why are you ..."he breath in and out,"listen,why are you worrying?there are so many reasons,that she can't answer and surely if something bad happened or if she was sick it would already been notified to you"
 
 
"that's right"i nod seriously"your words make sense"
 
 
"ya!brat! aish....anyway calm down it's not like she it's cheating on you"
 
 
"...cheat?...cheat?! mpff ahahhahahahhahaha"i start to laugh like no tomorrow while my manager just look at me with an hopless expression on.
 
 
"ya,you should know just how much she is love me,she is so jealous,you can't even understand,how can she cheat when i am all of her world tsk,you really have no idea of what you are talking about,aigo,ahahah" i am so laughing like no tomorrow,this is so crazy.
 
 
"ya,that's why i said that she won't cheat,aw,aish,chincia,i give up...for now all i want is for you to quicly prepare so we can finally go to the fanmeeting"he felt so beaten,by what i said,but with this i can say that i am free of worries,i know better than anyone just how much she loves me,no way she would cheat on me,i belive her.
 
 
.....................
 
 
I left the hotel room with my manager snd together we run to our car,fortunately we didn't have much problems with fans and so we could drive to the location safely.
 
 
"hyung!you came!"
 
 
"bogum,ya imma,how have you been?"i hug him like we usually do,he is a really sweet guy,tought when he act is really something,i am proud of him.
 
 
"I am fine,just been reading some script,i think i will do another drama soon.What about you?anything in store?"
 
 
"not for now,the movie dried me up,it was really tought so i think that for now i will stop acting,i want to rest."
 
 
"yea...like song hye kyo right?" i can't help but smile from ear to ear.
 
 
"yea,she just want to take her time"suddenly bo gum talked.
 
 
"ah!right,i have something to let you see"
 
 
"sure what is it?"
 
 
"it's about song hye kyo,maybe it's nothing but..."he look at me with a strange expression on,as if he was hesitant.I frown at the sight and urge him to let me see.
 
 
"what is it?ehat's wrong?"
 
 
"well..."he was about to get his phone back "
 
 
"park bo gum,please,we are friends so let me see"
 
 
"..."park bo gum gave in after a while and a sigh.
 
 
"this is the picture"
 
 
"ok,thanks-"
 
 
............................
 
 
"song jong jong ki thanks for your support and friendship with park bo gum,today fanmeeting was really fun and happy right?"i look at park bo gum and smile...our acting is quite amazing.
 
 
"yes,he is a really,good friend i am so happy"
 
 
"..."park bo gum suddenly hug him to the delight of the crowd it was a happy hug but in reality...they are wispering.
 
 
"are you still angry?"jong ki smile
 
 
"aigo,me?...why should i?"i push him gently away finally went in the back stage
 
 
"Mpfff,ahahahah"a cute and lively female voice could be heard just after i entered the back stage.
 
 
"are you still angry?"i glare at her
 
.................
 
 
back to a few hours earlier
 
 
song jong ki look at the picyure with eyes wide open and then steal park bo gum phone from his hands.
 
 
"what's this?!"
 
 
"isn?t she song hye kyo?...and it's with-"
 
 
"gosh,she is kissing another man!"his manager say aloud not caring about song jong ki.He look at the picture and then at the actor.
 
 
"Now,this is unexpected"
 
 
"it's not her!,this is a fake!"he felt so bad ,angry and betrayed,tought he didn't want to belive it,in front of him there is a picture.
 
 
"But u have two more"the other one she is smiling happily she only did it with him how can it be. he is speachless.
 
 
"what?"he looked at the other picture and was about to cry.
 
 
"she is quite happy..."
 
 
"why is she smiling like this to another man!"while song ki was busy cursing and being angry he didn't notice bo gum leaving.
 
 
"I need to talk to her,he quickly take his phone and start to dial he number.Even only thinking about her answer make him feel like dying inside,he is so scared,his hands are trembling,as he is waiting for her to answer.
 
 
"DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
 
 
"Yeobueyo?song jong ki!my love"she was happy,her voice was so clear,he frown and ask.
 
 
"we have to talk"
 
 
"sure,is there something wrong?"
 
 
"it's about a picture"yea well the one he was more interested is the kiss so...
 
 
"...a picture?"
 
 
"yea"she hesitated,her voice for awhile changed.
 
 
"yea,but,it's bette in person right?so,can you wait a little bit?"she is avoiding the subject,his doubts are even more bigger.
 
 
"no,we need to talk now"he cletched his fist.
 
 
"maybe you don't want to talk?are you hiding something from me?"he say with an angry tone.
 
 
"no,i really think it's better to talk face to face and also...tud tud tud"she hang up,he was speachless he couldn't belive it and was out of himself from rage.
 
 
"hocan she,how can she hang up to me?i need to know abou this picture about this man!"
 
 
"do you want to know who is the man?"
 
 
"of course i wan to-"he recognired the voice he turn around-
 
 
"what are you doing here?"
 
 
"can't i?"
 
 
"no well."he quicly regained his sense and became serious.
 
 
"don't you want to tell me something?"puzzeled she answer.
 
 
"i miss you?"that word make him sad and angry while remembering what he just saw.
 
 
"who is this man?"she looked at the picture.
 
 
"aaa,you don't know him?"
 
 
"i asked first"she smile and laugh lightly.
 
 
"you know him,why are you asking me?"
 
 
"i don't know him!"she still smile calmly.
 
 
"where is he? where is that damn brat?"he was furious.
 
 
"he is right here"
 
 
"where?i am going to beat him to a pulp,till there won't be anything left!"
 
 
"The please beat yourself up,don't be polite,give it your best"
 
 
"sure i...why should i beat myself ?are you joking with me?where is he?!"
 
 
"Sigh...i am talking to him right now...no well he is screaming to be exact"
 
 
"what?"After a awhile he finally calm down and look at her in disbelief as she smiling walk towards him"we never did this!"he tought she wanted to mislead him,she look at him quite displeased.
 
 
"ya,you really are hopless,you donìt remember anything...i knew it,but i still can't belive it,tsk,tsk,tsk"she frown and cross her arms,shaking her head.
 
 
"i always remember and you forget".
 
 
"wait,whatare you talking about?" he ask confused.
 
 
"sigh,we where still in university"
 
 
"but i never got this intimate with you"
 
 
"that's because,you wanted to make so ri na gealous because she was seeing someone else,and asked me to pretend,do you remember'we even faked acting a kiss"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"i was startled but you suddenly covered our mouths with your hand,from the outside it seemed as if you where holding my face but it wasn't,we didn't even touched our lips.It was kinda cruel now that i think about it"
 
 
He suddenly remembered"what?wait,so...you didn't cheat on me?" she smaked his head
 
 
"ouch!ya,it hurts?!" she was angry.
 
 
"i didn't,how could you even think about it"
 
 
"ya,there is a picture,a picture!"
 
 
"ya,can't you see i was younger?"
 
 
"There is no difference from then and now,your face is the same,how can i know the difference"
 
 
"aish,donsaeng"
 
 
"what?"he don't like being called that,she knows he want to be called oppa by her,but she continued.
 
 
"how abou the fact that in the picture it was winter,but now it's sunmmer?also i had black hair back then,the style of our clothes are different to,how can you be so..."he felt stupid all of a sudde,she was right,he went totally crazy,now he understand why in the next picture,she was smiling so brightly,because it was him...but then why did she do something so cruel.
 
 
"why did you do it?...everyone else knew it too?this is cruel,aish"he was a bit angry,like a child.
 
 
"because you started it first"
 
 
"what the hell are you saying?"
 
 
"ya,why the hell did you hold that actress hand back in your movie premiere,am i a joke to you?"
 
 
"he frowned"
 
 
"i did nothing of the sort"
 
 
"tsk,you did,in the beginning"he tried to remember,finally he realized what she was talking about,the actress was about to loose balance because of her dress and reached for his help,he couldn't refuse so he helped her.
 
 
"ya,that's was just kindness for mankind,she was about to fall"he justified,trying to explain himself in a playful tone and then going back to being serious.
 
 
"you should have just asked me why doing all of this aish"
 
 
"because you are always like this,you should refrain you know?you can only do that with me,don't be so friendly,because i am not like that" in reality he already stopped long ago,but sometimes he can't help but be friendly with people and when he see someone in need he sure help tought in song hye kyo's mind she was just taking a way to touch him and he was there giving her a way to do so.He was happy that she was gealous but he was gealous too,he never tought he would go so crazy as to forget every rational reasoning.
 
 
"...wait,everyone knew about this?"he looked around at bogum,his manager and everyon3e else,they where trying to escape his killing glare and suddenly looked somewhere else,faking doing something else.
 
 
"aish!you will all pay for it!"
 
 
END FLASH BACK
 
 
"Are you still angry?
 
 
"what do you think?"
 
 
"that you are cute when you are angry"i became red from her statment,how can a grown up man be cute?!
 
 
"you-" she smile happly at me and i can't refute.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
Aigo,this is so refreshing,i mean,he surely is cute,maybe i went a bit too far,but i really didn't like what i saw,even his fan meeting and that girl that was with him holding the fan meeting,such a bad girl,she was hitting oin him big time aish. Now after park bo gum's fanmeeting he is still angry at us,he was angry with me all the more and his stare is like creating a hole in my head,but i was happy because now he understand my point of view,tought i didn't expect he would act like that.
 
 
"so?give it a rest already,don't you try and do the same ok?i won't do it again ok so let's lay down our weapon ok?"
 
 
"i am not sure i can promise it"i went in a panick,damn it,knowing him,his jokes and revenge always are far better than mine in a bad way.
 
 
"aigo,arasso i will do anything you ask so,calm down"
 
 
"..."he keep on glaring at me,aishthis is not good,i feel an idiot.
 
 
"..."he suddenly take my hand.
 
 
"ya,where are you taking me,o!-" he take my bag and jacket and then his things too.
 
 
"hyung i will take the car,go with the others"
 
 
"what? ya.wait-"it's already too late.I have no idea of what is going on,i look pitifully at his manager,who is is shaking his head at me,as if to say,it's your destiny,now he is angry,good luck,nooooo!!!!!.I look at song jong ki who don't answer at any question i ask,just where is he bringing me?
 
 
"song jong ki,seriously,stop,where are you taking me?" aigo we finally find his manager's car,fortunately people aren't there because everyone is inside to look at bogum,so we can leave unnoticed.
 
 
"get inside"he gently make me enter the car and i am even more puzzled my him.
 
 
"song jong ki are you going to tell me where we are going? please?"
 
 
"you will know it soon"he start the car and drive fast not even giving me the time to take a breath.
 
 
"ya! slow down!" i then notice a slow smirk on his face...gosh it don't go well with me,i am scared...my worries where correct,he went even more fast and i was almost letting out my poor soul,in the end i hold onto the seat belt with all my might and didn't say a word,i only closed my eyes.
 
 
"suddenly i felt the car stop i open my eyes and song jong ki was already outside and opened my side of the car's door.
 
 
"get down."
 
 
"what?"he take my hand and i tried to get out of the car,but i was so out it that i stumbled,of course he catched me.
 
 
"Pay attention will you?"i glare at him.
 
 
"ya!who's fault is this-"
 
 
"it seems like you are fine"once again he took my hand we walked at a fast speed toward the elevator,it was only after the elevator we took stopped,that i understood that it was an hotel,it's the one where they are staying at...
 
 
"Aigo,so you knew where i was staying at?"
 
 
"...no i didn't"what?then why are we here?" he didn't stop at all and i was already out of breath,i already gave up in trying to understand what he wanted to do,so ijust waited for him to stop,he will stop...right?.
 
 
...........
 
 
After running like mad,we finally stopped in front of a door,he opened it with his key,i guessed as much and we finally get inside it.
 
 
"pant,pant,pant,sigh,ya...i really hate you at the moment"i was so out of breath that i couldn't even talk.
 
 
"it's this your punishment?gosh,you really gave it your best..."
 
 
"here,drink"suddenly he open a bottle of water take a glass and pour some for me to drink.
 
 
"...i won't thank you tought"i drunk the water and finally i felt alive again,i sat on the couch of the room.
 
 
"now,let's get to buisness"
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"didn't you say you would do anything for me?"i gulp and look at him with eyes wide open and i slowly said.
 
 
"y...es...why?"he smile devilsh and i feel a bad feeling.
 
 
"first...cal me oppa"only this?
 
 
"aish,you made me scared...arasso,oppa,happy?"he smile a nd then shake his head.
 
 
"no,no,no, my dear,be cute and and ask nicely to forgivr you"
 
 
"what?ya,you can't be serious,you know i hate acting cute"his smile widen even more
 
 
"that's why,go ahead"he sit and wait with a smile on his face while i just want to bury myself into a hole.
 
 
"so,are you not going to ask for forgivness?"
 
 
"aish...arasso...cough..."i smile sweetly and then start to talk.
 
 
"song jong ki ssi-"
 
 
"oppa"
 
 
"...oppa,cough...opaaa...forgive me ok? i won't do anything to upset you anymore" and cutely i had"you be good and not make upset anymore ok?"
 
 
"hu?i think i heard something wrong"
 
 
"aish...cough,i mean,oppa!...."this is torture!
 
 
"yea?"he look at me again and i just want to run away.
 
 
"you are a devil..."i suddenly blurt in a defeated way that he seem to find comical because he started to laugh lightly.
 
 
"come here"he ask
 
 
"why?" i ask suspiciously,who knows what prank he want to play onme.
 
 
"you have to do everything i want so that i can forgive you,these are your wrords right?"
 
 
"aish...dae"i walk to him and stood right in front of him.
 
 
"sit here"he was sitting on a chair in front of the couch.
 
 
"where?"
 
 
"here"he point his lap with his finger and i look down to it and then at him.
 
 
"why?"
 
 
"are you shy?you already sat here before right?" i couldn't help but feel my face burning i must have become so red.He smirk at me and as if he was a king he look at me and say.
 
 
"what are you waiting for? come here"damn this man.
 
 
"...fine"i sat there on his lap,gosh i have no idea why but it seem so...strange,from before,why is like this?
 
 
When i sat down,i was really stiff and song jong ki noticed.
 
 
"why are you so stiff?"he smirk at me like a dangerous creature.
 
 
"cough...so,are even now?"i ask a bit annoyed.
 
 
"no i don't think so,you are not collaborating with me,you are not being cute at all.
 
 
"well,you know well i hate being cu-"suddenly he touch my cheek,my heart skip a beat and the corner of my eye follow his hand.
 
 
"I think you need my help then"i looke back at him and i can feel his lips on mine.i was cought by surprise and he took that moment to put his tongue inside my mouth,roaming fre as he pleased,searching my tongue as they intertwined.I couldn't even take a breat as i grasped his shirt tight.He never stopped kissing me and then i felt my body being lift up,when he finally stopped kissing i saw on the bed and he was in front of me as i panted for air.
 
 
"what...what are you doing?"i asked in a low voice.Song jong ki answered me with his mistry eys and raspy voice.
 
 
"i can't wait anymore...not to mention that i wanted us to do it on a bed and be comfortable"
 
 
"ya,how can you say such things so easly?"i can't seem to raise my voice at all,i am lost in his eyes.
 
 
"i have no intention to force you.but if you want to run do it now,because,no matter what happen next...i won't stop at all"he was serious and i didn't answer i was speachless,even tought i am scared ,i think it's ok if it's him,i am willing to go that far with him...
 
 
.................
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Gosh what am i doing? what did i say just now?will she refuse?will she run away? what will i do then?i want her so much,what about her?...
 
 
"..."she isn't saying anything...could this be a sign?...then i am going to test the water,i am going closer to her face and i finally kiss her again and slowly make her get completly on the bed. I look at her and i don't say a word,her expressionis a little scared,but song hye kyo isn't stopping me...could it be her first time?maybe not because she...i don't want to think about the fact that she had previous relationships because she is mine now. I slowly stop kissing her and look down at her black shirt,i slowly it and take it off,my heart is beating so much,she isn't stopping me at all so she is ok with me...i am so happy.Suddenly i see her hugging me and burying her face in my chest,i can see her ears bright red,a smile appeared on my face as i hugged her.I want to more,so i wisper into her ears.
 
 
"help me"she stiffened.
 
 
"..."she said something in a small,small voice that i can't ear well but i can feel her movement being slow and he hands trembling.I pushed her slowly and now i can look at her.
 
 
"help me"she look at me,her cheeks are so flushed but she didn't say anything and just take off my shirt,i hug her and slowly kiss her neck and then her jaw till i find again,my hands slowly reach for the rest of her clothes and take them off completly,i also did the same.I kissed every part of her body and she moaned for me as i did too at every kiss she gave me,when finally i felt us being ready,it was time.
 
 
"song hye kyo..."she knew what was going to happen.
 
 
"...be gentle...it's my first time"what?
 
 
"...really?"
 
 
"yea..."
 
 
"but,you-"she didn't let me finish and kissed me instead,i didn't need any other word,finally i entered her,i tried my best to be gentle and stopped when she felt pain,fortunately as time passed her pain slowly faded.After we ended making love i embraced her in my arms hugging her tight and song hye kyo as always when she is embarrassed hide her face in my chest,i find it too cute for words.
 
 
"i am happy song hye kyo...what about you?"
 
 
"...me too...altought i think i have no idea how i am gonna walk tomorrow"
 
 
"...does it still hurt?"
 
 
"a bit"
 
 
"I am sorry" she look at me and then hug me again.
 
 
"It's ok,you where gentle,i tought it wouldhurt more,but it was bearable"i smiled and then kissed her forehead
 
 
"i love you..."
 
 
"I love you more"
 
 
"just don't play like that anymore,tought it was a good way so we could end up like this,ouch!"she just pinched my chest.
 
 
"you deserve it..."
 
 
"but it really hurt yo know?"then she kissed the same part she just pinched,sending electricity to all my body"
 
 
"ya...are you trying to seduce me?"
 
 
"...""i turned and kissed her again and again but then she stopped.
 
 
"calm down...i am still sensitive and it hurts"
 
 
"...arasso,then please refrain as much as you can,or else,i have no idea,of what will happen next"
 
"i won't do anything,just sleep...i am tired"and so we slept just like that,in blish in the same bed,holding each other tenderly.
 
 
................
 
 
The next day
 
 
TOC,TOC,TOC
 
 
"SONG JONG KI!where is song hye kyo?noona is asking for her whereabouts!ya! wake up"
 
 
"gasp!jong ki,wake up,i need to go back!"song hye kyo sit up fron the bed covering herself up with the sheets,but song jong ki uncover song hye kyo and startle her with a kiss on hthe shoulder,he take her small face and guide it gently towards his face and kiss her,of course she kiss him back as if in a daze,they almost forgot about the poor manager plea.Finally they stopped the long kiss and looking at her he hugged as if not wanting to let her go,she was reluctand too.
 
 
"go back,we will get to you guys soon"
 
 
"we?"song hye kyo startled looked suddenly at song jong ki and she wispered in protest.
 
 
"ya,why did you say we?"
 
 
"aigo,they already know,why do you think he came here? to search for you?"
 
 
"even so,it's embarrassing ok?"
 
 
"ahahah"he laughed lightly and she melted he kissed her again till song hye kyo pushed him away with a light pinch.
 
 
"it's time to go!"
 
 
"she still covered her but song jong ki walked toward her side let me help you?"
 
 
"ya!you ert,i know how to dress up you know?"
 
 
"she quickly dress up and song jong ki did the same then he opened the door.
 
 
"..."after a quick look,the manager talked as if nothing happened shocking song hye kyo.
 
 
"quicly go change and reach the lobby song hye kyo sshi"
 
 
"i will accompany her"
 
 
"you seriously"the manager look at a happy song jong ki,he seems like a brand knew person,as if he was possed by lights,song hye kyo and the manager looked at him hopless while she just wanted to bury herself up but she was stopped by the strong arm of her boyfriend.
 
 
"here if you are embarrassed you can hide here"he almost suffocate her in his chest.
 
 
"ya!"she was so angry at the moment,what the hell teasing her in front of the manager.
 
 
"don't worry yang,she is just shy,so go away and she won't be anymore ok?"
 
 
"let her breathe will you?"the manager looked at poor song hye kyo,again with a pititful look,again he shake his head walk away.When song jong ki release song hye kyo,what await him i an assassin glare,but he ignore it and just kiss her.
 
 
"ya,you-"he kiss her"
 
 
"what?"he kiss her again,little kisses on her cherry lips.that are still swollen from the making out from before,now they where even more red.When she was released she was completly red.
 
 
"ahahah,my cute girl"
 
 
"damn it you-"
 
 
"love"
 
 
"what?"she answer while he hold tight her hand.
 
 
"let's get married?"she almost fell down.
 
 
"aigo...be carefull"
 
 
"what?"she was behond words.
 
 
"not now...3 years?what do you think?well we can even do it in 3 month because we know each other for ages,but i guess we need to settle some things with our families first and most of all our jons right?"
 
 
"well..."she started to tear up"
 
 
"why are you crying?"he went in a panick.
 
 
"you don't want to?"
 
 
"i want to marru you too...3 years is fine"
 
 
He smile and hug her happily.
 
 
"ok,let's go into your room...it must really hurt hu?"
 
 
"shut up"
 
 
"why? i am just concerned"
 
 
"you are doing it on purpose because you like teasing me"
 
 
"got me"he giggle and she smile too hugging his tight as they walk towards her room.
 
 
........................
 
 
3 years later
 
 
"wow!this is beautiful house! now that everything is prepared right?"
 
 
"this house is beautiful because you are in it,my dear wife"she look at him as they sit down on the swig in their garden.
 
 
HI EVERYONE!THIS FANFICTION IS FINALLY FINISHED AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT,PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK ABOUT ITHUG TO ALL OF YOU.