take 11

Are we friends?

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT,EVERYONE THANKS FOR ALWAYS READING,I LOVE YOU ALL.

 
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 11
 
 
Song jong ki and song hye kyo where kissing deeply. Their chests collided at the same time and every time they kissed and panted,Song hye kyo couldn't belive what was going on,she was currently kissing song jong ki,the sudden really that it wasn't her dream made her feel really embarrassed,her heart wouldn't stop beating inside her chest,a little bit scared and out of breath she wanted to stop their session of making out.She slowly put both her hands on song jong ki's face and gently trying to put distance from their faces.Song jong ki,could feel a warm sensation on both of his cheecks,they where gentle and soft. After a few seconds those hands slowly tried to hint him to stop,so he open his beautiful eyes and slowly part from her lips. They where looking at each other,recalling what they just did...they felt so damn embarrassed.They became bright red and both covered their own faces,looking elsewhere.
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Is this for real?...we...really kissed?. I couldn't help it so i slowly looked at her way.she was still breathing hard to restore the normal way of breathing,kust like me.Song hye kyo...is also embarrassed? i wonder what she is thinking? are we now a couple? can i consider this her answer?...on my part...this kiss just made realize even more how much i wanted her,just how deep my feelings where and still are,for her.I wasted so much time when i could have already made her my girlfriend.Now it doesn't matter anymore...tought i am scared this is a dream.I lean to reach her shoulder,it's embarrassing i know,she is on my laps,i wonder if she is ok.But if this is a dream,at least i hope she would accept it,will she belive me?
 
 
"Song hye kyo...i-"
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
What is going on? i feel so scared i just imagined everything. Did the kiss really happened?if it's so,then-suddenly i could feel something on my shoulder,it was song jong ki's face,i was so startled and my shoulder started to burn,what should i do?!.
 
 
"Song hye kyo...is this a dream?"What i know is that i really want to hug him...and that's exactly what i am going to do.
 
 
"...song hye kyo...i love you"i was completly out of words.My words wasn't able to come out.I felt like crying.
 
 
END OF SONG HYE KYO'S POV.
 
 
Song jong ki,decided it was time to say everything,to voice his deepest and most truthful feelings.Song jong ki,hug her.
 
 
"song hye kyo...is this a dream?"he ask in a low voice,when he feel her body move towards him,her arms moving into a hug and his face is now between her neck and her shoulder.He could smell her perfume,light and pleasant,she smell like orange,fragrant and sweet.
 
 
"...no...it seems like we are not dreaming"she asnwer,with low voice almost wispering into his ear.Even her voice,was so sweet and it made him want to listen to her voic every day.Song jong ki caln feel song hye kyo holding him tighter and he hug her tighter too.
 
 
"song hye kyo...i love you..."he tought he was about to explode,just saying this words to her was enough to make his heart beating like a drum.He was nervous,but was sure that she would answer in a positive way,unfortunately he didn't ear anything of the sort,instead he heard sobs,he started to panick,did he do something wrong?. He decided it was best to look for himself,so he made her look at him.He was right,she was crying.Her white and delicate face was flushed and line of tears could be seen on her face.He use her own hand to wipe the tears that keep on flowing,Song jong ki don't have any idea of what to do,he is only scared that she would hate him.Hurting her wasn't his intention,bt it seems like she is crying because of him. Scared he ask.
 
 
"song hye kyo,what's wrong?please don't crying.Did i do something wrong?is that why you are crying?"song hye kyo shook her head,worried he ask her again.
 
 
"then why?-"she wipe her own tears this time and on her face appear a timid smile.
 
 
"i am just so happy...i am sorry,it seems all a dream to me...sob,i am scared that when i wake up this day would have never happened"this confession made him feel warm inside and also calm down.
 
 
"silly girl,you scared me"he takes a breath of relief and then he seriously look at her in the eyes.
 
 
"it's not a dream.I love you song hye kyo,i always did,but i was too blind to recognize my own feelings for you and in the end i made you suffer,i am sorry,but i won't do the same mistake again...i am sincere."song hye kyo was so startled that her tears stopped at once,she was too happy,and in her happiness she gave her answer.
 
 
"i also am happy...i love you too...a lot,song jong ki"suddenly the two of them became red again and song hye kyo covered her red face wih her hands.
 
 
"i tryied my best to let go of this feelings but i couldn't"song hye kyo felt her waist taken gently by him.
 
 
"don't hide from me.Let me look at you"he said with a low voice. Song hey kyo look at him in the face.
 
 
"i am glad you didn't stop..." he gave her a tender kiss
 
 
"I was scared you would forget about me"he say a bit embarrased and she looked in surprise.Song hye kyo was looking at him and tought of how cute and sweet he is,so she also kissed him,this time song jong ki was the surprised one.After kissing she buried her face in his chest,her hands holding his shirt,she could feel his beating heart and his strong arms embracing her.Such a beautiful moment.
 
 
"toc toc"they where startled,song hye kyo jumped up from his laps and run to her seat,song jong ki found this quite funny.
 
 
After the waiter left the room the two of them didn't say anything, because they where still unable to belive what happened. Since it was too awkaward as a situation and she have some questions to ask,song hye kyo decided to speak,trying to act as natural as possible.
 
 
"...jong ki...when...when have you realized...about your feelings?"he was a bit stunned but he answer her question anyway.
 
 
"just recently...but i realized that i fell in love much sooner" she was speachless,he-what?!
 
 
"what do you mean?since when?"she ask with a curious and trepidant eyes,that made song jong ki surprised and embarrassed at the same time.
 
 
"i hink it was from the first time i saw you..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"ok i will explain,just don't look at me like that...i still remember the first time i went to school..."
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Are you one of the new students?"ask me a boy- It was the first day of school and everything was so chaotic.
 
 
"hu?...o-oh" i stutter a few words and i had no idea of what he wanted from me.
 
 
"then follow me"i was more confused than before but i still followed him till we reached a big room,it was a small theather,but larger that any other i saw in the other universities of this kind when i was searching the university i wanted to go visit.The lights where off and i still had no idea of what was going on.The only thing i could do to clear my mind and understand why was i here,was to ask the boy.So i lean closer to him.
 
 
"sorry but,why am i here?"the boy look at me with a smile that made me even more confused.
 
 
"this is like a ceremony of our university,it's like this every year"
 
 
"so it's for new students"
 
 
"bingo,we have various clubs and this is the teather club and it's the first one to receive the new students,the rest of the day is going to be full for you."he chucled and i didn't know why i already felt tired.
 
 
"by the way my name is lee doong"
 
 
"nice to meet you,i am sog jong ki"suddenly the already dark teather became silent and a sound a voice could be heard.
 
 
"To all the first year student that are here to day,i hope you enjoy this little gift we prepred and to all the other students that are here today thanks. I hope everyone present here will enjoy it and start the new year with a smile on their faces.The story will start...right now.
 
 
The voice that just talked was full of sincerity and it had a beautiful color. Just only hearing that voice it could melt ones heart. Everyone i bet tought the same.I was really curious so i aked again.
 
 
"hey do you peraphs know who was the one talking?"
 
 
"aigo she have a really beautiful voice right?"
 
 
"yes"
 
 
"you will see her soon enough"he was smiling happily.Finally the recital started and every student did an amazing job,but the only things was that the theme was a bit strange,i had no idea what did it try to pull out. Only at the end i was finally able to realize what it was all about.But what i totally couldn't forget was your parts,i mean i really enjoyed everything you where so fun even tought it made no sense,but your character was the one that brought more dept to the story that seemed like a comedy but in reallity at the end everything came to light.Later when we first year finally ended our tour to the school was already late and i was about to go home.Suddenly something hit my back.
 
 
"omo,sorry,biane,but plase helpe this time" you pleaded me earnestly and i was startled to see you there,more importantly i never tought you would be like that.
 
 
"come here,you brat!-ya,you idiot don't hide that girl or else see what i do...ya!"it was also the first time i saw the scene of you running from the club president of the time,later you switched directly to the director.
 
 
Back to the present.
 
 
"a yes, i remember the recital.It was a message to everyone,taking shortcuts will never bring you results in the long run,so i tried to do something different from the usual,it was fun but also quite a tiring expirience.About that time...so it was you?"
 
 
"ya,you don't remember the first time we met?seriously?!"she scratch her head and smile awkawardly.
 
 
"...do you want some water?"
 
 
"ya,don't you try change the subject miss"
 
 
"ok,then want some fish? try it it's delicious"
 
 
"song hye kyo...wow...my girlfriend forgot our first meeting...i am speachless" he say frowing.
 
 
"...aigo,i am sorry ok,what do you expect from me,it was so chaotic that day,you have no idea what i went trought. Tha girl,was at her last year and gave all of her load to me.I was good i know,but with so little time what did she wanted from me?...so...i just went out of budjet and she got mad"
 
 
"...you...it started from that time your habit of going out of budjet?..."
 
 
"well at least i always payed it back with interest isn't that so?"
 
 
"ya,little girl,that it's not the important matter,the real issue was that if you made a flop then it would have been trouble for everyone in the club"
 
 
"but i always did a good job isn't it?"she smile at me. It sure isn't the smile i remember from back then,it's a more mature one,the smile of a woman,the woman i love and it made her shine even more and her lips....
 
 
"what's wrong?"she asked making me come back to reality.
 
 
"anyway,they where right"
 
 
"i know,that's why i always just tried to take it to a minimum"
 
 
"yea,right.when i joined the club the budjet you used was growing everytime"
 
 
"ya,if you think about it,it was just right. We always needed to do our own costumes,but we needed the matirial,not to mention that the people increased everytime,so i had to make good use of everything no?"aigo
 
 
"sigh,i really can't seem to beat you...i lost"i can't help but smile
 
 
"but that's what i like about you"she blush a little."song hye kyo,you are red in the face"she made a face as if i cought her stealing.
 
 
"what?you must be mistaken"she look away it's so fun teasing her.
 
 
"no,i don't think so"
 
 
"...anyway,you didn't answer me...was it from the first time then?"
 
 
"mpfff,still changing the subject?"i look at her, resting my chin on my hand.
 
 
"ya!"
 
 
"arasso...ok"
 
 
flash back
 
 
In reality i think i was more fascinated by you,i tought you would be hard to approach since you where everyone idol,but i was wrong,it's not only because of your beauty but also because you where nice with everyone,you joked and helped people,the university was a fun expirience, i tought it would be like in those dramas with bullism and so on,ahahah...maybe just a few people that didn't like us being close.
 
 
Anyway,as time passed, i was able to see just what kind of person you where, i seriously tought of you as a good person not only a pretty face.Mmm,maybe i think it was time...
 
 
It was night and i went out of my house.
 
 
"song jong ki,what's wrong?what's with your face?" i didn't sleep the whole night and went outside to calm my mind and then i was surprised when i hear your voice calling me.I tried to smile but it was evident that i didn't sleep a wink.
 
 
"it's nothing i just couldn't sleep,i saw an horror movie you know?...ahahah"i tried to laugh it off and waited for your replying,i tought you would ask some questions to me but you didn't. When i looked at you, you where smiling gently at me,it was a smile that warmed up my heart. You walked closer to me and grabbed my hand.
 
 
"want to walk on the shore?"
 
 
"right now?!it night time"
 
 
"so what?"
 
 
"aren't you going back home? what about your parents?"
 
 
"you mean my mother?"
 
 
"hu?"of course i didn't know about your situation.
 
 
"i leave in an apartment near the school and i go home to my mother when i can,but of course i call her everyday or else she will worry"as we walked i could hear the ocean waves,it was calming and it was nice feeling the water on my feet.When you made me take off my shoes i was a little worried,but at that time i was really glad i listened to you. We didn't speak for a few minutes and just walked,i had my worries but i finally felt at peace.
 
 
"do you feel better now?"you asked me only that question and i answered trutfully.
 
 
"yes,thanks"i looked at you and you smiled tenderly at me again. Finally when i was calm and tought back to the situation of your family i couldn't help but look at you. I tought just how much you must have suffered yet you seemed so strong,even tought you didn't say it in words i could pretty much understand that your mother was your only family.
 
 
"you can use this place when you want to be alone,o well it's not like it's secret place anyway ahahah"
 
 
"mpfff,that's right,it's just the ocean"
 
 
"finally you laughed..."you looked at the ocean and sat down on the shore.
 
 
"i think it's a good place to restore your toughts,when you feel down but you have no one to talk to or you just simply don't want to say anything,just come here and listen to the ocean to your heart content"
 
 
"..."i couldn't speak and i only looked at you and then i sat near you,still looking your way.
 
 
"or,just come to me"finally you looked my way and i was startled,your words moved me a lot and i felt so much near you.
 
 
The next day i fought with my parents again,because they didn't want me to become an actor not to mention study for it,it was a really hard fight.I knew they where just worried for my future and we always had a good relationship but they never accepted my decision. That time i was sad,really sad.Guilt for not wanting to listen to my parents and a bit of anger because they didn't understand me.In my pathetic state i walked aimlessly till i arrived at the beach i went with you,after thinking for awhile i finally decided to call you and you arrived earlier than i tought,panting because you where running and i was dumbstuck because of it.
 
 
"..."you didn't say anything and just sat beside me and then gently patted my back,i found it quite reassuring.
 
 
"So you called me?..."i leaned my head on top of my knees and sneack a peack at you who where looking at the ocean with a smile.
 
 
"aren't you going to ask?"
 
 
"even if i ask, you won't tell me if it's not on your own volition right?"
 
 
"...ask me...i will answer"i say with my raspy voice.
 
 
"...What happened?"i told you everything that i had inside me and you listened to everything i said,i had no way to do what i wanted unless i would decided for good but i was afraid to dissappoint my parents,that's why i was frustrated so much it made me feel like crying.Finally you looked my way and with a concerned expression you asked.
 
 
"why are you so sad?"
 
 
"...i fought with my parents,they don't want me to be an actor so,we fought and it was a big fight this time"
 
 
"i see..."you patted my back and looked back at the calm ocean.Your gesture calmed me down.
 
 
"don't worry they will understand you,i am sure they will never leave your side,if being an actor is what make you happy than keep on going...it's going to be a hard road but if you have the courage you can make it and your parents will be proud of you"your words made me feel warm inside back then so much my tears started to flow even tought i didn't even noticed it myself.When you turned to look at me with your smiling and tender face,you raised your hand and wiped my tears...i think it was that time that i fell for you...yes i am sure of it.
After that day i talked with my parents and they decided to give me the possibility to work as an actor but they wanted me to also study hard and finish my studies.Later on i decided to live outside my house as i was searching i found kim ji won,talking with her the topic came out and she offered me a room i accepted and i was stunned when i saw you leaved there too,i was really happy and i looked forward to leave together,of course after that, things went as we already know.
 
 
END OF SJK POV
 
 
After listening song hye kyo's heart felt really warm and happy,she had no idea she had such a big role in his life but she was glad because what she said helped him.
 
 
"thanks,song hye kyo"he said smiling looking at her and when song hye kyo finally looked at him she felt embarrassed and happy but she put a smile on.
 
 
"i didn't do anything,it's was all thanks to your courage,you did well"she smiled tenderly and song jong ki felt like they were back at that time,her words always make him happy.
 
 
Suddenly he had the urge to ask a question that he always had in his head.
 
 
"what about you?"
 
 
"hu?"she asked puzzled.
 
 
"when did you fell in love wih me?"she looked away and wanted to run outside the window,she was never good at these things and most of all she really didn't want to tell him.
 
 
"...ah..."he was smiling from ear to ear seeing her expression being so strange.He knows her too well.
 
 
"judjing from the look in your eyes and the fact that you are looking at the window,i bet you just want to run from there.But just to remind you this is the 7th floor of the building"she finally looked at him,it was more like a glare,the fact that he knows her so well made her a bit angry and most of all because he is enjoying teasing her.
 
 
"aish...when i realized what i was...falling for you..."she looked down and covered her face with her hands, while he was watching the scene he laughed a bit,she was too cute for him to handle.
 
 
"...i was dreaming..."
 
 
"dreaming?"
 
 
"...dae"
 
 
"i fell down from the bed too"she wispered thinking he wouldn't be able to ear but she was wrong.
 
 
"aaa!it was that time i entered in your room?"
 
 
"yes...wait you heard me?"she looked at him speachless.
 
 
"of course i did"
 
 
"so,what did you dream?"how could she said it aloud?!
 
 
"hu?"
 
 
"what did you dream?"
 
 
"...will you belive me if i said i don't remember?"she asked with her expression a lttle out of it,it was comical.
 
 
"no"he smiled"i want to know"
 
 
"...aish"she again covered her face with her hands.
 
 
"kiss"she said in a low voice.
 
 
"hu?"he fegned ignorance.
 
 
"kiss..."he made a charming but teasing expression.
 
 
"what?do you want me to kiss you?"
 
 
"ya! i said i dreament of kissing you!-"she fell into his trap and spilled the beans.
 
 
"so,you fell in love because you dreamed of me kissing you? aigo,what a ert"
 
 
"ya!,aish.."She bite her lips and became bright red.Inside his heart was beating like a drum, it was so hard to refrain his desire for her lips so he get up and walk to her side,finally he sit and is now to her level.Looking at her with a gaze that said it all,he was full of love for her.He touch her cheeck sending like electricity to her body,she couldn't leave his gaze.
 
 
"so you already dreamed of kissing me back then..."he was happy,so happy he could reach the sky,suddenly he wanted to ,his tone showing clearly that he was enjoyng seeing her flushed expression.
 
 
"i wonder what other things you dreamed about"her eyes wide open,even her ears became even more red,she remember the dream clearly.In the dream he told her to sit on his lap and she felt like,if she didn't wake up something more would happen,how could she tell him that?!
 
 
"cough..."she coughed once and pushed his hand away from her cheek and he smiled slightly while she looked away.
 
 
"it was strange,but i didn't dream of you anymore after that"he was a little disappointed to ear that he wasn't anymore present in her dreams.Was it greedy for him to want to fill her mind even when she sleep?dreaming about him,about them.
 
 
"..."he didn't say anything but looked a little down,tought she didn't realize his face's expression and just kept on explaining.
 
 
"but after that that dream,i started to become concious of you.At first it was unconfortable,i always tought of you as a good friend and someone i deeply cared about,maybe even as family,but after that time,i started to notice you more and i asked myself,time and time again,was i acting so strange,what happened to make me feel that way? i felt sad if you where sad and happy if you where happy."she looked at her hands and kept on talking.
 
 
"As time passed,i started to realize why i was like that,i realized...my feelings for you where special."
 
 
"why didn't you say anything?"she looked at him as if to say,you already know the reason.
 
 
"you where all over the place,because you wanted to be so ri na's boyfriend,my confession would have gone out the window don't you think?Anyway i have done it later and we know how things went..."he became silent,song jong ki,still remember when he rejected her and felt so guilty for making her go troght such pain and also because he remembered just how much he missed her,because after that time they grew apart and it's something he don't want to repeat anymore.He was made come back to reality when she started to talk again.
 
 
"but then again o was scared,because i didn't want to loose you,i liked the way we where close,the fact that i could tell you almost everything and how much we cared for one another.I still remember the time when you heard about my auditions after earing that i was,almost taken advange of.I felt like my heart was full of your presence.That was and still remain a shoking memory for me but i can bear the tought,because i always see your worried face,the face that wanted to protect me no matter what,i was truly move and happy.My love from there grew deeper...i was too scared so it became an habit to hide it,i used it as exercize for my acting,to convince myself,ahahah..."she laughed light as if to moke herself,remembering the past.
 
 
"years passed and my heart at one point,couldn't take it anymore,i wanted you to know with the hope that maybe you will have the same feelings for me...but i was wr-"suddenly she was interrupted,her lips could not utter another word,because song jong ki sealed with his lips.She was stunned,when he finally parted from her lips he look at her who was speachless.
 
 
"i am sorry,i can't erease the past,but,i feel the same,i was an idiot,maybe in my heart i also was scared of loosing you,but...when i realized my feelings...i just wanted you no matter what"
 
 
"...you...wanted me?"he kissed her again touching her cheek.
 
 
"yes,i wanted you to be mine,i would have tried even if i got rejected,because i knew that you felt the same as me"again he kissed her,this time her eyes soften and she relaxed her lips.
 
 
"i wanted you to be in my embrace,i wanted to stay with you all day long,to go on dates..."he hug her and song hye kyo's hand raised to meet the back of his head.Her finger slowly passing trought his hair,this made him feel the place where she touched him become hot, in the end he decided to look at her,her gaze was like in a daze,he was surprised when he saw her lips slowly approching he couldn't wait and met alph way,their mouths,opened and their tongues intertwined,like they where dancing together it was a slow and sensual kiss,they enjoyed it to their heart content.When they finally parted from each other song hye kyo's eyes fell onto the table full of delicacies,they didn't eat much.She smiled and carressed his hair and face,we should eat
 
 
"We can't waste the food that you bought right?" he looks at her still hugging her.
 
 
"we should"he said with a low voice gazing at her as if he was in another world,song hye kyo felt embarrased but this had to come to an end because she want to eat something!
 
 
"then let me go"
 
 
"i don't want to"
 
 
"how so?how can you eat then?"
 
 
"..."he just want to say it's her his main dish and what he want to eat the most,but he wasn't crazy,song jong was scared she would think he is just a ert,even tought it's just normal to being attacted phisically to the woman he loves,in reality they also know each other for years,so the excuse of not knowing each other isn't even valid,since they know each other so well and are mutually in love,but in regarding the new relationship they have now,both of them have no clue how to treat the other exactly because they know each other so well. But in the end,song jong ki want to know her in a different light,as his girlfriend,this means that he want something more deeper than before,so he don't have the slightest intention of ruining this moment. Song jong ki finally gave her another deep kiss and let her go,walking back to his chair.
 
 
"...sigh,it's all cold now"he said teasing
 
 
"i wonder why?"she said a bit annoyed.He looked at her and smirked.
 
 
"that's right,i wonder why?"he finally smiled and she undertood clearly what that meant.
 
 
"ya!"he made an innocent face.
 
 
"i didn't say anything"
 
 
"aish"she glared at him and then at the plate with the meat that she started to cut into pieces.Song jong kept on teasing her whyle taking some piece of meat himself.
 
 
"the meat really is cold"
 
 
"who's fault it is?"she retorted.
 
 
"mmm,isn't that your fault?"she was speachless.
 
 
"hu?"she say in disbelif.
 
 
"what? isn't it you fault for being too cute?"she was startled and even more because he was saing things so embarrassing while cutting meat!.
 
 
"what are you saying now?my fault?"she asked in a sarcastic way
 
 
"dae,who told you to be so cute?"
 
 
"what?"she couldn't belive his nonsense.
 
 
"who told you to have such sweet and y lips?i couldn't get enough,sigh,not even this meat is staty anymore"she felt goosebumps all over,a mix of feelings inside her.In her mind she just wanted to know if he is teasing her or if he is just crazy,to warm feelings in her heart to happiness,that made her heart beat uncontrollably,a small smile appear on her lips that song jong ki didn't see.
 
 
"what nonsense are you saying?...GROWL"her stomac started generates strange sounds that made song jong ki laugh,while song hye kyo just wanted to run away.
 
 
"stop laughing!"
 
 
"are you that angry?"
 
 
"i worked till before i came here and i didn't eat anything at all,i was starving"
 
 
"aigo,you where eating till now,right?"
 
 
" didn't eat anything!"
 
 
"you did,weren't you eating me till awhile ago?"she couldn't say anything her eyes wide open and looked at him.
 
 
"that wasn't actual food"she turned to look at the meat all embarrassed.
 
 
"but it seemed to me like you enjoyed eating me quite a lot"she became red and he was happy because he was right,she was enoying his lips to her heart contet but it wasn't nearly enough.Song hye kyo just wanted to punch him hard,why did he change so much?!.
 
 
"right now i need actual food,song jong ki,actual food understand?"she smiled and talked with a sarcastic tone.
 
 
"mmm...i understand,keep on eating then"
 
 
"thanks!"
 
 
After they finished eating,they get up and of course song jong ki payed for the both of them,then they went out the restaurant,walking to the private parking lot.All the while they where holding hands,tought song hye kyo wasn't all that prepared and felt unsettled,because she didn't want outsiders to know about their relationship yet,she already had her fair square of bad rumors and they still linger on her mind and heart.
 
 
"song jong ki...let go of my hand for now"song jong ki look at her,she felt a little guilty but couldn't hide her emotions.
 
 
"why?you don't want to hold my hand?"she suddenly looked at him urging to explain.
 
 
"it's not that,the truth is..."she have no intention of hiding things to him,anyway he knows her too well,so she won't be able to fool him.
 
 
"i want this-i mean us,to remain a secret for now...as you know i had a few bad expirienceses in the past and i don't want to ear people talk again.Even tought there would be people who will be delighted,i just want to share a simple life with you,not to mention that,i am worried for your career.I am scared...it will tear us apart"he listened to every word she said,he face sad.
 
 
"but you are aware that we can't keep it a secret forever" she became more serious but she tried to smile too.
 
 
"i know,but i want to enjoy our story only the two of us for now..."he tightens his grip and intensly look at her.
 
 
"you just made the wrong decisions in the past,now the choice you made,you won't regret it at all" he made her speachless and then slowly let her hand go.
 
 
"i understand what you are thinking little girl" he pat her head,his gesture made her glare at him,he smile,song jong ki know well that she hate being touched in the head.
 
 
"have you done?"
 
 
"what?"he act innocent.
 
 
"your hand...take it back before i twist it"
 
 
"ooo,i am scared"
 
 
"you should,don't take me lightly"she enter the car and he smile while getting inside too but...not in the driver seat.In fact song jong ki take her out of the car,she was seated in the front,beside the driver sit,but he made her get out.
 
 
"what are you doing?" he take her hand gently but in a way he was forceful,all the while with a smile on,she was so confused she had no idea why he is leading her in the passenger seats.
 
 
"get in the passenger seats"
 
 
"but why?"
 
 
"you will know soon"he smile,but she really can't concede this time,she is not a puppet,for the whole date she felt like he was different than usual.Outside and on the set she would almost have the upper hand...not always but she had her way with him,but after the dinner...what little they ate,he seemed to always take control. It's not like she hate it,instead she liked the way he is towards her,but she want to know what is going on at least now. That's why song hye kyo grab the entrance of the car turn around and question song song ki.
 
 
"you always hated me getting on the passenger seat,so why are you leading me here now?" He was surprised when he saw her suddenly turn around,because now their bodies are closer than before,in the end he smile and gently push her inside the car,song hye kyo felt his gaze near and it made her heart jump from the surprise,as he leaned closer she stepped back but she lost the balance and almost fell so he grab her back with his harm,gently leading inesorably in the car,she gulped a little and was rendered speachless,even tought there are so many question she wanted to ask.
 
 
SHK TOUGHTS
 
 
what are you doing?! are you crazy?you almost made me fall...omo,omo,omo,what development is this?...no,it's not what i think right? ya,you ert! it's too soon!we became an item just a few hours ago!
 
 
END OF SHK TOUGHTS
 
 
"do you want to lay down?peraphs?"her heart and soul flew out of her slight open mouth.
 
 
"why should i lay down?"she tried her best to be collected.
 
 
"then please enter in the car normally"she remained speachless,so it wasn't him wanting to let her lay down,she could finally take a breath of relief.
 
 
"sigh,my gosh,what a scare"she came back to her usual self.
 
 
"arasso,then please let me go,aigo, i got scared for a moment there"she said the last part of her sentence in a low voice that song jong ki heard,she turned around to enter the car,but when she wasn't watching song jong ki became red in the face and looked away smiling.
 
 
"arasso,i have no idea what have gotten onto you all of a sudden,but whatever,you can go in the driver seat now."she was all calm and fine,song hye kyo was about to close the door when she felt the door being blocked,thinking what happened,since the door isn't closing,when she turned to look at her side she saw song jong ki holding the car door,and purprised she ask.
 
 
"what's wrong?why aren't you letting the door be?..a!do you want to close the door yourself?'"she smirked "what a gentleman my boyfriend is" she said those words so naturally that song jong ki, felt such a warm feeling inside his heart,never felt before. He was happy and wanted to be even more happy with her. Song jong ki didn't say a word instead he entered in the car and sat beside her too.
 
 
"what are you doing?"her unsey feelings came back,even more since he didn't utter a word.
 
 
"ya...you...i think you are wrong,you are the one to drive"she said awkawardly and song jong ki couldn't help but smile.Once again he didn't utter a word.
 
 
"song jong ki...get out,someone will see-"
 
 
"TUD!"suddenly he closed the car's door and she jumped from the surprise.Now she have no idea of what he want to do,she refuse to think he want something more,not now and surely not in the car!. Since she got no response she backed down,song jong ki is only teasing her,in reality he just want to kiss her, a lot,but nothing more,tought seeing her this way made him want to a bit.
 
 
"..."he sat closer to her but since she always pulled herself away he waited till there won't be any space in the car anymore.His patience payed off she was already against the window of the other side of the car,that was his moment,the moment for him to go to her.In an instant song jong ki was already beside her really so close,he was smiling,his smile so charming she almost forgot to breath.
 
 
"..."no,this is no good,i am not ready,you damn,idiot! i am going crazy here! she toughts to herself.Song hye couldn't stand anymore his gaze, so she looked elswhere and tried to turn around and open the door but song jong ki with a smirk,stop her and she look at him.
 
 
"what are you doing?"she felt like his prey.She never felt him be so manly and domeniring,even when he kissed her ,it was as if he didn't want to stop,more like,he would have gladly stopped eating and instead eat her lips.Not that she is complaining,it's from the university days that she dreams of him kissing her but she never tought he would have such a change.
 
 
"...aigo,don't you think it's quite hot in here?...hey how about we get outside to get some fresh hair?"she suggested smiling hoping he would grant her wish.He smile tenderly,different from the vibe he gave her minutes ago,so she took a breath of relief thinking she was safe,but she was wrong.
 
 
"it,surely is hot"
 
 
"really?!-i mean,since it's so hot,let get out,i will open the door"she smile and again turn around to open the door but instead he not only stops her but also lock the door! she frooze,what kind of situation is this!?
 
 
"song jong ki looked at song hye kyo that was completly frozen,she didn't even turn around,he wanted to laugh so hard,but he have to endure it,gosh,this prank will be a gem when teasing her. Song jong ki's face is near her face and in her ear he wisper these words.
 
 
"why are you so hot?"he . Song hye kyo want to curse at him if he is teasing her...wait,she ear something is wrong so she turn around...
 
 
"are you teasing me?"she glare at him and song jong ki couldn't help it anymore and started to laugh like no tomorrow.
 
 
"ahahahahaha,omo sesange,ahahahah,ahahahah"she glared at him.
 
 
"ya! you damn brat! is this the way to treat your noona?!"she is seriously pissed.
 
 
"aren' you my girlfriend?you are not a noona,pfff"
 
 
"ya!,my gosh i really want to beat you up!"he then stopped laughing.
 
 
"but why where you hot?"song hye kyo have no intention of becoming his teasing bag for even one more second and most of all she will not make herself feel embarrassed anymore.She glare at him and point her finger to his chest.
 
 
"you damn brat,why i was hot? o gosh,stop being an idiot.do you think i will make myself be pulled around by you again? dream on,aish!"she cross her arms and look ahead,while song jong ki look at her smiling at her,she is beautiful and cute when she is angry.
 
 
"So why are you hot?"he close the distance between them,song hye kyo didn't even notice it,so when she turn around to say a few words to him again,she find her face inchese apart from his.
 
 
"so?"he ask again,with his charming and y voice, looking at her lips. Song hye kyo really can't help but feel like a little bunny that is about to get eaten by a lion,even so she have no intention of concede defeat and answer to his question,also since he want to be a lion then she will be the lioness.She smile sweetly and with a bit of sarcasm she say.
 
 
"someone said too much nonsense and consumed air,he moved a tad too much too,so of course it will be more hot for me,nonsense flying in the air"
 
 
"aigo,is that so?but then again,since you are so hot why don't you take off your coat..then,your t-shirt..."he say with a glint in his eyes that made him mesmerizing to the eyes,trying to take her coat off,of course he was teasing her,but she won't fall for his act,so she smile and slowly push his hand away.
 
 
"ahahah,it's fine like i am now,instead..."song hye kyo put gently her index finger under his ching and get closer to his face making him a bit surprised,he tought she wanted to kiss him,because she get closer and closer to his lips,she smile,her objective is reached,when she was inchese away from his lips,she switched and went fo his ear and slowly wisper.
 
 
"aigo,what are you thinking?dongsaeng?"her voice mesmerizing,she want to this way?she have no idea of what she put herself into.Song hye kyo satisfied smile and was about to go back to her initial position,but then her arm is grabbed by him,this time she truly is surprised and if it wasn't enought he push her back onto the backseat of the car.Song jong ki look at her,making her feel some dangerous feeling.
 
 
"what-what are you doing?..."it's not that she is a ert,but this it's too suggestive! Song jong ki close the distance again and feel her becoming stiff,he then grab her other arm,he smile and she feel like going crazy.
 
 
"...what do you think i will do?" he get even closer.
 
 
"ya...be good,dongsaeng..."
 
 
"i am not a donsaeng"his voice raspy as he kept on going close,so close he is about to touch her lips.
 
 
"don-"song jong ki capture her lips,he kiss her deeply,every resistence from her is futile because he have no intention of concede.Song jong ki waited long enough for her lips.In the past he usually looked at her lips,even tought he was thinking about himself as a fan,the reality was that he just wanted to taste them because he loved her,after he realized his feelings he went crazy from the wait of getting her to himself,now that she agreed to be his girlfriend he can finally kiss her to his heart content.Finally he part from her lips letting the both of them take some breath.Song hye kyo melted under his kiss and was breathing heavly,song jong ki looked at the view of her breathing hard thanks to him and wanted more.
 
 
"i am not a donsaeng,i am a man"she didn't say a word and just looked at him waiting for another session of kisses.His kissed her more fiercly, not leaving anything to be desired,her lips swollen,but this time song hye kyo reciprocate the kiss too,her feelings her dream became true and his lips are so sweet and fresh she liked kissing him.At first song hye kyo couldn't keep up with his peace but after awhile she got used to it and now it seemed like they where in sincro,like a dance,song jong ki's hand that where on her waist slowly went up to her hands and he intertwined his fingers with hers,suddenly her finger closed and he was happy to see her doing that first and so after, he felt her finger tightening onto his hand,he closed his finger too,tightening his hold.Song jong ki then stopped the session and instead went for her neck.
 
 
"AH!"she screamed in pain,he left a mark there.
 
 
"ya!,pant,pant,why did you do it?-"as soon as she opened he went for her lips once again. Song hye kyo,wasn't used to this,not even her ex boyfriends did this to her and she couldn't think properly,her heart was beating so fast she was about to go crazy and the feeling of his lips and tongue inside where enought to make her loose her sense,she need to breath.Song jong ki noticed her need of breath and stopped.
 
 
"pant,pant,what's-what's gotten into you?pant"she asked in a low voice.
 
 
"i waited too much to kiss you...i am sorry,was i too rough?"she looked at him,now he is even apologizing,she is complitely crazy for this man.
 
 
"let my hands go?"
 
 
"i don't want to"he said seriously.
 
 
"how am i going to hug you if you don't let my hands go?"he was seriously taken aback and released her hands without noticing. Song hye kyo finally have her hands free and then hugged him tight.
 
 
"i dreamed of this moment so much,hugging you was something i could never do in the past,holding your hands,i am so happy. "she looks at song jong ki who didn't expect her confession.
 
 
"don't apologize,because i wanted to kiss you too a lot,all this time"she raise her body and her hands are on his face that is still speachless,she kiss his lips gently and smile then kiss him again and again,for song jong ki this wasn't near enough but before he could kiss her more deeply song hye kyo gently went and kissed his neck too.
 
 
"ng!"she did the same thing he did to her.
 
 
"song hye kyo..."she turn to gaze at him
 
 
"i want to kiss you again,what do i do? i think i am crazy for you"this sentence made her hart beat faster like crazy. He takes her lips again.They kiss time and time again,song jong ki's hands went to her back carressing it but when he noticed where he was going to touch he stopped his hand and even the kiss. He felt he would have crossed the line like this so he stopped and just hugged her.
 
 
"...it's time to go home"
 
 
"my house?"
 
 
"ya!"
 
 
"ahahah"he knows that song hye kyo wouldn't rush things,even tought they know each other for the longest time,she wanted to take things slowly and he have the same opinion,he started the date with this in mind,but who would have tought that after just a kiss he was going to devour her that way,no matter what she do,her voice,her eyes,made him go crazy,just like a few seconds ago,he was about to loose control and it was no good.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
Few months passed and they where a happy couple,they respect each others job even tought being jealous is normal routine.
 
 
"are you going to watch my next drama,song hye kyo?"he asked while holding her hand.
 
 
"Action,thriller,comedy"
 
 
"comedy,romace"he mouth twitched.
 
 
"i won't"his happiness sank.
 
 
"ya! why?"
 
 
"because you are too good as an actor"
 
 
"so what?i mean,i am happy you said that,but why don't you watch my drama?"
 
 
"to tell you the truth i rarely watched your dramas before"this information made him sad.
 
 
"why? i tought you saw-"
 
 
"do you think i would be able to watch you kiss another woman?"
 
 
"but when we talked before descendants of the sun,you praised my acting,meaning you saw..."
 
 
"o that,it was because i tortured myself to watch to keep making me belive i was over you for the sake of the drama"
 
 
"...are you...jealous?" she suddenly turn around and answer without hiding anything.
 
 
"yes,i am really jealous,so what?some complaints?"
 
 
"...mpfff"he smile happily and hug her.Knowing that she is so jealous of him made him touch the sky,he tought he was the only one.Sfter descendants of the sun more men noticed her,not to mention,the chinese actors that recently said to admire and hoped to shoot a kiss scene with her.When he heard this,he was creating flames from his eyes,only thinking of her kissing someone else guy made him pissed and scared to loose her,fortunately she still didn't decide on a new drama or a movie,so he can consider himself safe for now.