take 12

Are we friends?
 
Chapter 12
 
 
"hey,how about you stop doing romance and instead become a small and badass heroine?"he said seriously.
 
 
"i wanted to try those too"
 
 
"good"he was glad at least she can consider those too and not look at the romance script...but knowing her it's not so simple,the majority of the scripts are for romance,sigh.
 
 
"what about you?"
 
 
"hu?what about me?"
 
 
"you can't really ask me that when you,yourself usually choose romantic dramas right?"
 
 
"h-well,but you know,most of the script i get are about romance so...i mean that's my job"she frown and look at him displeased,she look behind her and raise her hand.
 
 
"yoo ah in,can you please bring me some soujo?"
 
 
"crae!"song jong was a little taken aback.
 
 
"why did you call him?"
 
 
"why can't i?by the way,i warn you don't start and compliment your leading lady as you usually do" she make a serious expression that startle him.
 
 
"don't cheat on me because i won't forgive you" song jong ki wanted to say something but yoo ah in came and interrupted them.
 
 
"hi guys!how are you?here your sojou"he put his arms around song hye kyo's shoulders.
 
 
"yo ah in dear,how about you stop touching my girlfriend whenever you want?"
 
 
"aigo,sorry i didn't mean anything by it,don't worry"song jong ki smile.
 
 
"i was joking i am not angry!,ahahah"
 
 
"really?ok then-"he was about to put his arm on her again but song jong ki stopped him.
 
 
"how about you put your arm around me instead?we are friends no?"
 
 
"aigo,i didn't know you where so jealous" song hye kyo try to hide her happiness making a upset expression on.
 
 
"he is doing on purpose,don't worry"song jong ki looked at her surprised,with his mouth wide open.
 
 
"it's not true!kyo-we need to talk"
 
 
"aigo,what happened guys?it's not a lot that you two became a couple are the two of you already fighting like this?!
 
 
"so it seems"answer song hye kyo not looking at her boyfriend"
 
 
"song hye kyo-"he look at yoo ah in with a firm expression on,he get up and walk to her.
 
 
"ah in,here the money for our dinner,but i need to take her home"
 
 
"no,wae?stay a little more,also it's on me don't worry"
 
 
"no,really i have to pay i can't make you always pay"he then look at song hye kyo,her cheecks slightly rosy,made her all the more beautiful and cute,she seem like a little squirrel.His heart is full of fluffy feelings to see this beautiful small creature he just want to hold her closer and never let her go.But now she is a little angry,even tought he know for sure that there is no way that he will cheat on her she seems not too trust in him that much.At first he was happy of her jealousy but after thinking about it it seem as if she don't trust him enought so he is a little disappointed.
 
 
"let's go"she don't say a word and just get up she take her purse and when song jong ki walk toward her he take her hand and start to walk toward the exit with a determined expression,song hye kyo on the other hand look at yoo ha in and wink at him than make a victory sign to him,yoo ah in laugh at her and nod his head.
 
 
"aigo,that girl seriously"he look at the couple walk away,shake his head with a smile on his face and then get up to go in the kitchen of his restaurant.
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
 
Outside the restaurantthe walk hand in end towards their car,jong ki walk faster than her and she follow suit.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..." finally they arrived and song jong ki opened the door for her,she pout faking being angry with him,but seeing her like this he didn't really like it.
 
 
"i need to talk to you,so can you please get inside?"he ask her trying to be as gentle as possible.
 
 
"of course i need to,i don't have my car...or maybe i sjould ask yoo ah in" song jong ki shoot a glare towards her,she wanted to laugh so much but tried her best not to,instead she look at him with eyes like a challenge.
 
 
"if you don't get inside the car i am going to kiss you right here and now,i not going to care what happen later on"well she didn't care too,in the end one day their relationship will need to get out on the open,but now it's not the time,they are still too fresh in their relationship,she cares for him and is scared because of the media.What if they do or say something?she is too scared their relationship won't las long because of it,she already have gone trpugh it so it's best to take it slow.In the end she frown and enter the car in silence and then close the car's door.He take a deep breath and walk to his seat,then open the car's door on his side get in and close the door. After he enter he look at her and tae gently her face surprising her,she try to ush him away but it's no use,song jong ki just kiss her at first gently and then a little bit more deep,after awhile he stop while he see her take a breath while slowly opening her eyes.
 
 
"...you don't need to worry,i only need you and no one else"she look at him and frown,he know that she still isn't convinced.
 
 
"sorry,if i am not all happy to see my boyfriend happy and kissing another girl"this time he look at her a little displeased.
 
 
"dont you trust me?do you think i am some kind of womanizer? do you really think that of me?"she didn't mean to hurt him,just let him understand her oint of view as he always seem too much touchy with actresses.
 
 
"i just hope that you will remember me and not sway your path,unfortunately it's easy to breack up in this kind of situation and because of our work,i have been there before"she is serious and he know it,he know how much she suffered back then and he promised himself not to make her feel insecure anymore,but what can he do?she must give him a chance first.
 
 
"just belive me,look at me from now on,look at the way i will be with them if there is something wrong only then say those words to me".
 
 
"...then,let me just say this"
 
 
"what is it?i will do it"she look at him a little pained but with determined gaze.
 
 
"if there will ever be a day where you don't feel the same anymore,don't cheat on me,just tell me i won't be in your way i just hope to leave with dignity"song jong ki now is really angry,how come when he ask her to trust him in the end it came to this topic,he didn't know the favor that she would ask would be this.
 
 
"ya!just who did you take me for? i only love you,but this is my job,i said i won't make myself get too close to other girls i told you i will show you,i will proove it to you so why? why are you saying to me you will let me go for another girl?"she didn't mean to hurt him,it was just because this is something that she must have to tell hi manyway also unfortunately is a fact.Even tought it seemed like they loved each other for many years but in the end who know what will happen tomorrow.She loove him and need him by her side more than anyone else but she already is aware of how people can change their mind she just hoped to have pride left just in case.
 
 
"do i mean so little to you?"
 
 
"so little?ahahahaha"song jong ki was startled at her laughing.
 
 
"why are you laughing?is this a laughng matter?"he frowned.
 
 
"no,in reality i wasn't upset,i just wanted to tease you a little."after he heard the worl "tease"he couldn't belive it.
 
 
"ya,what the eheck..."he put his hand on his face and take a breath of relief as she watch him.
 
 
"you really,this girl seriosuly"
 
 
"but this is something important in our relationship that i want to get clear."she made a bitter smile and looked down while song jong ki look at her with a curious gaze.
 
 
"the work we do is wonderful and good but"her sudden expression became das suddenly and this pained him too.
 
 
"It can also be dangerous for a couple.As you know i had my fair share of expiriences..."suddenly song jong ki make an angry expression and inside himself can only think about those men.He even saw one sitting beside him in the apan awards!.
 
 
"so i just hope that you can understand my fears.No one of us know what will it come tomorrow,i am aware,i know that my feelings won't change and if you..."she slowly and sadly look at him.
 
 
"ever change your mind..."she stopped after seeing the grave and angry expression he is making after knowing what will it come from so she didn't say it anymore since he already know what she was aboit to say and insted,song hye kyo smiled a little and said.
 
 
"don't take it the wrong way,i will suffer because i love you and ialways did and i am not a saint,so if you ever found someone else don't expect me to give you my blessing,i think i will instead curse you and hope you two will break up in no time andin a really painful way-"she said the part from suffer till the end of the sentence in one go and she finally stopped to breath.For song jong who was utterly upset and really angry,this sight made him calm down as it was was quite comical to see,in the end she was jealous too,she cared for him enough to wish his down fall with another girll,it was too cute for words,he couldn't help bust laugh,she slowly turned to look at him with an embarrassed expression,she finally realized what think she just said,her image is now lost ottokkee!!! Song hye kyo close her eyes as if to not see just kind of stupid scene she put herself into.
 
 
"ahahahahahah,omo,my stomach hurts,ahahahahaha"he was rolling in the car so much sometimes he pressed all kind of buttons in the car.
 
 
"ya,stop laughing,you are making the car do strange things! y-"she was protesting but while laughing her looked at her at with a smile on he gently touch her cheeks and bring her face closer to his,then he plant a kiss on her cherry lips.When they part she is startled and look at him with her lips slightly apart.
 
 
"w-"song jong ki didn't even give her the time to say a word that he captured her lips once more,this time the kiss was more deep and forcefull.He sit straight and then close the distance with her,he grab gently her shoulders while song hye kyo that tried to adjust to his mouth play,grabbed his arm with one hand gripping tight his shirt.Song jong ki press her body closer to his and finally song hye kyo other arm was holding his back,her hold was tigthening at every kiss that he gave her and of course song jong ki noticed this.Just how can she think he would want another woman instead of her?when he desire her so much it drives him crazy?but well these are toughts he had too.In the end they are the same.He also tought that one day she would get tired of him that's why every man that touch even her firgertip is an enemy for him,his situation is so bad that she can't even stand a friendly touch like what yoo ah in did before...what friendship,he just can't stand her being touched by a single man if it's not him not even yoo ah in.He feel so bad in thinking on this line but it's just too much for him to handle.Right about now he just want to make her his,right at that moment,he feel that maybe she won't refuse him but he didn't want their first time to be in a car but in a comfortable bed,in a house filled with atmosphere and not in his car,there is no way even if...even if getting away from her right now is so...hard and sad but he need to or else she would not be able to stop him,so he need to stop himself because she isn't resisting.In the end he stop and look at her both of them loot at each other,catching their breaths,he pat her head.
 
 
"i am the same,i alsocan't stand when i see you with other guys,but i will make sure not to make you look at any other guy but me"he kiss her lightly on the lips and then look again at her,not to mention that i absolutely won't cheat on you so you can rest assured.Well..."he smile and song hye kyo have a bad premonition.
 
 
"what's with tht smile you have there?"she ask suspiciously.
 
 
"well i never tought you would be so aggressive as to curse at me-"
 
 
"stop it!"she try to hit him but he keep on teasing her stopping her hands with his.
 
 
"you would even go as far as to wish me to suffer and break up with the girl"he keep on talking with a big smile on.
 
 
"ya!i said don't talk anymore!do you ear me?"she struggle and struggle some more but there's no use,he is too strong,instead song jong ki hug her and pat her head.
 
 
"i am not a child!"
 
 
"you are my special little small child"
 
 
"are you a ert?!"
 
 
"ahahah,when it comes to you,i think i am"she stop and start to grow red in the face.She didn't say another word,song jong ki noticed and looked down at her,he could clearly see her neck,the white skin that isn't covered from her air,her white and fair skin,so smooth,but now, he smile because everything is bright red even her ears.So he lightly touch her neck and she tremble a little,she wanted to say somenthing but suddenly her neck is touched by his hand and he wisper lightly at her.
 
 
"why are you so red?are you a ert like me?"she try to push him away but as the tease and ert he is,well he became thanks to her,he just bite gently her red ear.
 
 
"ya!"she struggle again.
 
 
"let me go before-"
 
 
"before what?"he wisper again.
 
 
"before i-"she is so embarrassed she have no idea of what to do,his breath is making her feel strange and hot,she can't even escape because she is trapped by him.
 
 
"i love you"she stop struggling and then he slowly look at her face.
 
 
"what?"she asked in a low voice with eyes wide open visibly surprised
 
 
"i love you"he then kiss her again abrubptly,taking her by surprise.
 
 
"grasping for air,he look at her who still have her eyes closed.
 
 
"do you love me song hye kyo?"he ask her kissing her cheek.
 
 
"why don't you anwer me?" he kiss her lips again,song hye kyo wanted to answer but he won't stop kissing her,how can she spek when he just do what he want with ! She wanted to ask for mercy her heart can't take it anymore,just thinking of him kissing someone else like this made her even more upset,even tought it's his job she can't help but think it would have been so much better if he wasn't an actor.
 
 
After kissing her to his heart content,always asking her if she love him finally she can speak. She try to be faster than him because he was about to claim her lips again.
 
 
"hey,do didn't answer me yet"he say with his passionate voice that melt her every time he speak,he look at her lips as in a daze once again,she knew what he was going to do.
 
 
"can you please let me speak?" he stop and finally look at her in the eyes.
 
 
"..."his stare can't help but make her feel all kind of emotions.
 
 
"i am listening" she frown because she is too embarrassed.so she decide to look away and confess.
 
 
"i-i-i love you too,i love you so much is driving me crazy,so you better better behave...i am really a gealous person so...don't get too close to other girl...that's all"she said everything in a calm voice,with a tiny bit of embarrassment and some feeling of being a bit upsett,but this surprised jong ki.His heart felt joy that spread all over his body.He found her so cute,saying such sweet words with that lips that are now swollen after he kissed her with everything he had inside his heart,well not everything,he restrained a lot in reality.He smiled from ear to ear but song hye kyo didn't have the courage to look his way.Song jong ki could see her ears become bright red,his heart beat so fast he can't help but crave to be near her all the time,touching her,to taste her fragrance,her lucious lips.He want to talk to her,he is always happy with her because she is a fun girl,not to mention a really kind person,she has a really big heart.he can't find anything bad about her. He need her.
 
 
"since there is no reaction song hye kyo decide to take a peack and see him looking at her in silence,his eyes are fixed on her,she feels a little unconfortable since he look at her everything.
 
 
"w-w-what are you looking at"
 
 
"i love you"again she wassurprised,she just can't get used to his surprise attack.
 
 
"i know,already..."she smile a little and at her smiling face song jong ki's heart started to beat like mad,what kind of being is she to make me become like this?he think to himself,No one knows just how much he want her to be his,every inch of her,her body her smile everything,he want to make her happy just the way she make him be.
 
 
"i am also jealous of you song hye kyo,do you think i liked when you looked so blessed while watching those men?"he sit back on the driver sit a little upset.
 
 
"men?wait who was i watching?"she asked shoked?
 
 
"when we where filming descendants of the sun,you where watching the guys so happily"
 
 
"what? filming?"she paused for awhile trying to think of what he was talking about,then finally she understood.
 
 
"a! now i understand,ahahah,ya that was work,also i didn't do anything wrong did i?"
 
 
"you,listen,now it's my turn to make things clear,you better not flatter too much the other actors or else i will get really angry"
 
 
"ya,i am not touchy,you know it well,i usually don't go much with those things,i should say this to you instead"
 
 
"after marrying you-"she was startled he became red and corrected his word.
 
 
"after i made you my girl,do you think i would be so stupid to do that? of course i won't" they looked at each other as if theyr where a little upset and then started to laugh.
 
 
"what a joke,what are we doing,ahahahahah"he said while holding her hand,she looked at him and then gave him a kiss on the cheek,yea.He looks at her.
 
 
"kye kyo,i warn you,stop being this cute or else i don't have any idea of what i will do yo you"she suddenly frooze.
 
 
"arasso..."he pout a little.
 
 
"you could have been cute a little more,why did you stop after i told you this"he muble.
 
 
"didn't you say you will become a ert if i continued?"
 
 
"well...i...didn't say i will become a ert"he said a little viciously.She teased song jong ki.
 
 
"right you already are a ert"
 
 
"...want to see how i become a real ert?"he smirk she smile and back off.
 
 
"aigo,there is no need,aigo,don't worry i prefer if you don't become a more than you already are"
 
 
"o really?"he smile and then say.
 
 
"well you will see pretty soon just what i real ert i can be" she blush and then put her hand to stop him from coming to close,she can sense danger,what kind she have no idea.He look at her hads and then look at her.
 
 
"aigo,what is this? do you want to touch my chest so much? aigo i still have my clothes on,what do i do?"he take her hand
 
 
"want to help me undress?"
 
 
"ya!idiot! aish it's not fun"she look around.
 
 
"what?are you afraid someone will see us doing the deed?"she finally look back at him with wide eyes.
 
 
"what's gotten into you? you really-"he smile and let her go.
 
 
"i was joking,i wouldn't do anything"she take a breath of relief,he then start the car and drive her home.Before getting down of course he jumped on a rampage of kisses once again,she really isn't used to this.
 
 
"hey...i never knew you could be like this."she say while trying to get some air.
 
 
"why do you always kiss me like this?"
 
 
"you don't like it?"she was embarrassed.
 
 
"it's not that...i am just not used to it."
 
 
"that's what you do me,if you are not used to it,i will help you don't worry"he take her small face in his two hands and gently kiss her lower lip.
 
 
"i will teach you a lot of things"he smile and then she bite his lips,hard enough to stop his kiss,but not to hurt him bad,instead he smiled.
 
 
"aigo,wht id this?"
 
 
"i am not a child,just what do you want to teach me anyway,you ert"he smile and then kiss her again.
 
 
"my love...you will see when the time comes i will teach you a whole lot of things"he wisper to her and when he look at her face she looked at him.
 
 
"you? teach to me? if you didn't lie to me about having a girl before me than i think you are no different than i am"
 
 
"mpfff,well i am a good student,i have other way to learn-"she stop his mouth with his hadns and frown a little.
 
 
"idiot!"he smile even with his eyes and then her hand,of course she take them back soon enough.
 
 
"ya! what are you doing?"he laugh while she is upset.
 
 
"what the heck,even if you look at ,at least don't tell me would you?"he can't help but cmile at her cute reactions,from the jealousy talk to this kind of talk,he can't seem to get bored at all.
 
 
"i was joking,how much time do you think i have in hand to see s"
 
 
"as if i belive you!"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"what?why are you smiling and looking at me like this?hu?"
 
 
"when i was younger i admit i saw some,it's natural no? but when is tarted to work i had no time in hands you know? also,i wasn't in y right mind to think about that"he became more serious and looked at her with tender eyes.
 
 
"i was only able to think about work your confession and my complicated feelings,i was trying my best ti become someone who could reach to you,your smile and your ways,always gave me peace of mind.Your advice when i had a bad time with a role back then,my sadness when we lost contacts with each other,when we met again,till today,my mind is always full of you,even right nowi hate to be separated from you,but one day...i will put a ring on this finger of yours." he take her hand and point at a certain finger and she look surprised and burning hot in the face.
 
 
"when that time come we will never be separated"