Peaceful Slumber

Snow Angel

Jeonghan Pov
 

After spending time with her and making sure she was alright Genesis ended up falling asleep on the couch, we had turned the tv on and some movie was playing. I guess she tired herself out with all the stress she put on herself earlier.
Sighing I looked over at her slumped sleeping figure, biting my lip I stood up and picked her up in my arms. Raising my eyebrows I was surprised at how light she felt, I mean she looked thin and fit but she was like a feather.

My eyebrows knitted together in worry, was she not eating probably and dancing too much? Looking down at her my worries went away for a bit, her face was angelic and so peaceful, if only she could always feel like that.
I walked with her in my arms towards her bedroom and laid her down on her bed, making sure to bring the covers up all the way to her chin so she wouldn’t be cold.
I stared at her for awhile, debating on whether or not I should kiss her goodnight like how I used to when we were younger. Deciding on just doing it I brought my face closer to hers and gently pressed my lips against her forehead, pulling away I took a stray strand of her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. This caused her to stir a bit and mumble unintelligible mumbo jumbo out of , resisting the urge to laugh at how cute she was I covered my mouth and giggled into my hand quietly.
She so cute.
I turned to walk out of her room and left the door slightly ajar, already knowing I would be too worried to go back to my apartment with how she was today I decided to stay. Good thing I had extra clothes in my bag, hopefully not soaked!
Humming to myself happily I glanced around her apartment and noticed how tidy and cute it was, she was always so organized. Smiling at the thought of her my mind went back to what she said about her parents passing and her surviving the accident.
I stopped searching through my back and placed my hand on my chin pensively, I never knew she had lost her parents, let alone her memories, that’s why she couldn’t even remember me!
Getting lost in my own thoughts I just sat on the floor thinking about possible ways for her to remember me but not be too obvious about it. Again I feel bad she lost her memories but I want to help by subtly making her remember and not making her suspicious and thinking I knew her all along. I mean I did know her all along bu- Aish I shook my head at the jumbled thoughts in my mind. I felt guilt now knowing that she couldn’t possibly remember anything.
Running my fingers through my now damp hair I tried to figure something out.
Maybe I should just tell her! I exclaimed to myself, biting my bottom lip again I glanced over at her bedroom door and made my decision.
I will tell her and try to help her get her memories back, smiling at my great idea I rocked back and forth and went through my bag again pulling out my extra clothes and travel toothbrush.
I’ll tell her tomorrow! I wonder how she’ll react I thought worriedly and but also excited at the thought of her remembering me.

End Jeonghan Pov

Blinking at the sudden light casting in through my window I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my body. It was one of those nice full body stretches that you do in the morning, with the moan and everything. It felt as if I slept like a baby.

Smiling slightly in a sleep induced daze I went to get up only to find myself restrained.
Huh? What the heck I thought nervously as I looked around myself to find a slim arm latched onto my waist.
Panic ran through my still half asleep mind as I quickly turned around to see who’s arm it belonged to only to find Jeonghan sleeping calmly next to me.
How!?


 


^-^ yay new chapter!! Hopefully you enjoyed guys! Thanks for the new reads <3 I love you all, let me know what you think so far!
Subscribe and comment if ya like!
P.S I'm still lol-ing over the whole Sehun talking to Jeonghan at the ISAC's thinking he was Johnny ^0^