Remember Me

Snow Angel
~ Jeonghan POV~
 
Brrrng brnnng
A piercing sound that could only be my damn alarm was ringing right into my ear. 
"Ugh.." I rolled over in a attempt to dull the sound, nullify more like it. But to no avail that damn alarm wouldn't shut up. 
Opening my eyes to the brightness of sunlight sweeping in my room, I stared up at my ceiling.
Why....
I'm so tired, I'm always so tired and I just want to sleep all the time. 
I turn around towards the angry alarm and dismiss it and sit up. Already I could tell my hair was a complete mess on my head, thank God it didn't tangle easily or I would hate waking up even more. 
Running my fingers through my hair trying to smooth the knacks I got up and yawned. That yawn triggered the most blissful stretch in existence. 
It even admitted a moan from me. 
"....ahhh that felt sooo good" smiling lazily I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.
About 30 mins later or so I walked out and almost tripped over who knows what that adorned my floor. "Oh my god-" I yelled half scared to death tripping over everything and anything. 
Flailing my arms wildly I regained my balance and looked down at the culprit. 
Huh...?
The culprit was a book, more so an album. 
Picking it up I slowly started to remember last night and why I stayed up so late. This album had pictures that confirmed my assumption from yesterday. 
Pictures of me and my best friend when I was younger, we were inseparable. We practically grew up together. Smiling slightly I traced my finger tips over my most favorite picture of them all.
Cute as a button and smiling down at the flower I had picked.
Genesis...
Sighing I became somewhat sad she didn't remember me right away, I know it's been awhile but we were friends all our childhood, how could she not remember?? 
Scowling ever so slightly I looked away, it made em feel somewhat insignificant to her. Placing the book down from my hands I retreated out the door for the start of my day.

 

~ Genesis POV~
Humming around my kitchen I cleaned up the dishes I used for breakfast. Today was going to be a good day I know it! My class sessions were jam packed and I couldn't wait to start classes. 
"Ahh" smiling blissfully I picked up my bag and phone and went out the door. 
 
In the elevator I pulled out my hand mirror and made sure I looked somewhat presentable and suddenly the elevator stopped. 
Huh?
Floor 6? But I'm going to the first floor...well I guess someone could be getting on. Returning my  attention back to my purse I continued to look at myself as someone got into the elevator and we descended. 
"Ehm" came a cough from next to me, a loud one at that...gross. Hopefully he's covered his mouth, manners man.
Paying no mind to the sound I minded my own business. Then a shadow loomed over me, restricting my view of myself in the mirror. What the- looking up I came face to face with none other than Jeonghan.
Leaning over slightly to be eye level with me, he stated with the biggest grin I've ever seen.
"Good mornin Genesis! He exclaimed and patted my head slightly. Blushing I put away my mirror and responded shyly "Good morning Jeonghan"
"Tsk..." he made a noise and shook his head, "I'm pretty sure I saved your life yesterday you know" he smirked looking at me. 
"Oh I know, I remember" I said raising my eyebrow at him. Just what is he trying to get at here? Putting his hands behind his back and clasping them he starts looks around and then back at me. "We should get closer" bouncing slightly he really does get closer to me. "Let's be more than acquaintances okay?" I can only look up at him and just stare.
What. Did I hear wrong?
"So you should call me oppa" he giggles,his hair swaying with his movement as he shines his teeth at me in one of those amazing smiles.

Hey guys! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter :D more to come soon. If you haven't please check out my other story Dreams, They Come True? It's you and T.O.P and it will be continued soon ;) <3 thanks for reading!!!