Warmth

Snow Angel

I feel like a creep..
Remember when I almost died but then an angel came to my rescue? Well the same angel is here with me AT THE SUPERMARKET. How did it get to this point? 
No clue. 
Do I hate it? 
Definitely not!

I just couldn't stop glancing him, secretly, well it was pretty obvious, so obvious that we made eye contact like 7 times. He'd just give me the nicest smile and continue talking. What was he talking about again?
, I feel so rude. 
"So do you live around here Genesis?" I hear him say and turn to look at him to see him already looking at me. 
Words Genesis! Words!
"Uhhh..yes I do! Actually I'm only like 5 blocks away" I said quizzically as if I had to confirm to myself I lived near too. I'm not even trying to play the stupid girl card to get his number, I actually feel like I lost millions of brain cells. 
I feel so stupid.
"OH!" Jeonghan gasped which nearly made me jump out of my skin, I immediately turned towards him thinking something was wrong. I was so lost in my thoughts even him saying my name would scare the out of me.
He was laughing softly and shaking his head "I live 5 blocks away too but I've never seen you around." He shook his head some more and his brows furrowed together as if he was in deep thought.
God this boy sure gets excitable and then serious quick, he nearly gave me a heart attack..

"I swear I would've-..."

Okay what, am I hearing things now? I swear I heard him say something, looking over at him once again he's already looking at me.
Eye contact is made and I start to get nervous, all of a sudden I feel like I'm sweating buckets.

Why is he staring? Is there something on my face? Maybe my face is the problem.

Slowly I start to have a mini freak attack in my lovely mind only to have it come to a halt when he catches my attention once again. 
"You know, I think I would've remembered bumping into someone as cute as you" he said cheekily, giving me the biggest grin he could manage.
Oh you are smooth Jeonghan.
How do you manage to look so innocent yet say something not so innocent at the same time?? It's not humanly possible.
Like I said this boy was an angel

I looked down already feeling the creep of a blush infiltrating my cheeks and the tips of my ears, not knowing what to say I did the stupid thing and said nothing.
Smooooooth.
Jeonghan starts giggling lightly and whispers "cute" in a not so whispery voice. Shaking his head at me once more he gazes off into the distance and asks "What exactly were you here to buy again because we've been walking in circles" he chuckles. ...
...Riiight.
"S-s-sorry, god I forgot...I just came here for milk" I said sheepishly rubbing my arm "and I wanted to get out of the cold so this was a plus." Looking down at my hands I felt shy all over again, I just really can't keep my together today huh?
Suddenly I felt a hand tugging mine, looking back up Jeonghan is pulling me towards the dairy isle, "Come on, lets go get you your milk!" he says looking back at me.

We're slightly jogging across the supermarket, his hair came loose and was now swaying left and right as he hurried towards the milk.
How did I even end up coming here, to the supermarket of all places with an angel? Why did he even care for me and my milk needs, he could've just saved me and left but here he is. 
Getting me my milk. 
Today is weird, not bad weird, not at all but a nice weird.

≈ Rewind to about 5 mins ago: Jeonghans POV ≈

"Uhhh..yes I do! Actually I'm only like 5 blocks away" she says softly.
..wait..5 blocks? 
I lived 5 blocks away and I've never even run into her? But I've lived around here for so long...
...

...
"I swear I would've-..." I started mumbling to myself before I realized I was speaking out loud. 
5 blocks...5 blocks...
"OH!" I said suddenly which absolutely freaked Genesis out, oops I got too excited but I do remember! I remember who she is! How could I have not even realized it?? 
Jeonghan you can be so stupid sometimes. 
But I'm so happy, I can't believe this is Genesis!
I quickly looked over at her once again, taking into account the way she glowed but obviously had no makeup on. The way her beautiful blonde hair sat up against her, and the most beautiful and full eyelashes I've ever seen.
Wow.
It is her....

Our eyes locked as I admired her beauty, inwardly I smiled, a bit of mischief coming over me and said "You know, I think I would've remembered bumping into someone as cute as you". 
And that did the trick, her face went all shades of red as she stared at the floor.
She hasn't changed and she doesn't seem to remember me at all! 
Maybe I can have a bit of fun with this before I tell her. 

"Cute" I whispered, just loud enough for her to hear me and she definitely did hear me.
 

Oh Genesis, I've missed you but here you are and I seem to have you all to myself.
I'm gonna love this.


Hey guys! Heres chapter 2, not too exciting sorry if it's kinda trash, I'll make it up to ya I swear! Expect Chapter 3 by Sunday! ^^​