I Like You A-Latte

Snow Angel

Pursing my lips together I stole another glance at Jeonghan for about lets sayy the 5th time, I just couldn't help myself. I was so nervous when we first started walking but as we continued and he kept talking I actually felt really comfortable. We pretty much talked about everything and anything and he even brought up if I was still planning on practicing dance with him which I laughed to and nodded at him. He always smiled to, at everything, I felt happy and it felt as if I knew him my whole life just from walking with him. 
"Actually it's quite funny, you know how I saved you before?" he turned to me and starts laughing "I literally almost fell face first in the same spot!" he says laughing wildly. I join him as well "What! I think the area just hates us!" I say giggling slightly. He nods his head vigorously at me and smiles. 
Our conversation went on until he gasped "Omo! We're here! Huh..we almost even passed the place" he places his finger to his lips and giggles "I guess I was just to absorbed into what you were talking about" after he says that he suddenly gets closer to me and makes me link my arm with his "or maybe I was just too into you to notice" he adds winking towards the end of his sentence. 
Instantly I feel my cheeks light up with an intense and oh so familiar heat, it's obvious I'm as red as a tomato right now. Noticing my face he giggles once more and leads me into the cute like bakery. Light music filled the air, an aroma of bread and baked sweets, oh! as well as coffee lingered around the shop. My face lit up at the smells and sounds around me, it was truly a quaint and cute place. It was one of those hole-in-the-wall shops. 
We were greeted by the staff there, all of them already knew Jeonghan well, they even cracked jokes and exchanged hugs. As he caught up with some friends I looked around the shop, spotting mini tarts and slices of cakes, all of different assortments and all so beautiful.
Wowww
Entranced by the delicacies in front of me I failed to notice someone coming up behind me until I felt a tap on my shoulder which made me absolutely flip out. My heart nearly flying out of my chest, I turned around and saw Jeonghan smiling innocently at me not even noticing the mini heart attack he gave me!. 
"Gennn, what do you want? Oppa will buy you anything!" he says smiling as he raises his eyebrow at me then he looks around me to see what I was looking at and becomes surprised. "You like cakes and tarts too?" bouncing up and down a bit he takes my hands excitedly which got me excited and I asked "Does oppa like them too!?". Suddenly he stops bouncing and looks at me grinning "Not at all, I don't like sweet things" he starts chuckling at my confused face "I like teasing you Gen, it's fun", I pout at his words and cross my arms.
Thanks for fooling me!
"Wow Jeonghan thanks for tricking me, I want a tart" I say pouting playfully and find a table for us to seat at, I can feel his eyes burning holes in my back. 
I can tease as well, Jeonghan..
Sitting in the back of the shop right next to a window and look outside realizing this place had quiet the view and since it was winter the sun was setting earlier so everything was coated in beautiful hues outside. Getting lost in my thoughts I sighed and smiled gently, "You have a really pretty smile you know" I hear a smooth voice in my ear which causes me to jump slightly and shiver. 
Jeonghan!
Placing down our coffees and my tart he sits and smiles at me, a strand of hair falling from behind his ear and I get the immediate urge to reach for it and tuck it back behind. 
Good thing I'm just thinking about doing it and not- no wait yeah I am doing it...
Coming back to reality I look at my hand and I look at a grinning Jeonghan and quickly retreat my hand back to my side trying to hide my embarrassment. 
Goddamn it Genesis! Way to go!
"I don't mind if you touch my hair Gen, we're close now so it's okay" he says giving me a cute smile and a thumbs up.Blushing slightly at his bluntness I nod at him and take a bite of my tart and melt, the tasteful sensation overflowing my tastebuds...delicious

~Jeonghan POV~
I watched Genesis as she ate her tart with the most happy expression I've ever seen on anyone as they ate, I tried to keep my laughter in as to not embarrass her and took a sip of my coffee. She hasn't changed a bit..she's the same from when we were younger but she's definitely, glancing at her face and down I cautioned myself and dragged my eyes upward again, grown. Clearing my throat I rid myself from such dirty thoughts and strike up conversation. 
"You seem to be enjoying that" I said resting my chin upon my hand as I looked at her, she seemed to get out of her trance and nodded her head excitedly. "I love tarts, especially coconut flavored ones!" she said smiling. Laughing at her I reached out and wiped a bit of the coconut filling from her lip, I felt her freeze underneath my touch. She stared wide eyed at me and once again became flustered. 
Bowing her head slightly she thanked me and looked away. 
She's cute when she's shy I thought smiling at myself. If I can get this sort of reaction out of her then...maybe she likes me as well? Well, I liked her since childhood but then she just disappeared. She stopped living at her home and her parents and herself were gone from my life. I frowned sadly and looked out the window, the memory still pained me, looking back at her I sat in thought. But here she is, right before my eyes and I won't let her escape this time,...
She'll remember me, I'll make it so she does.
Removing myself from my negative thoughts I immediately grabbed her hands, surprising her, and asked "Tomorrow would you be willing to dance with me? Pleeassee?" I gave her my cutest smile and waited for her answer.
She looked somewhat taken back and thought for a bit...a bit felt like a lifetime to me. Come on I need to figure why you can't remember me Gen!
"Sure, I don't see why not" she says smiling and squeezing my hand in return. Grinning happily I nodded at her and let go of her hands as she resumed eating.
Our date was going pretty smoothly, there wasn't any moment where things got awkward or slow, we always talked about something, I a lot just because I enjoyed her cute blushing face. Although she never once mentioned anything about her family or her past.
I need to know.
 


Hey everyone! How mysterious right?! ^o^ what exactly happened to Genesis? I wonder? Maybe nothing? Maybe something~ What caused her to not remember her best friend?? Keep reading and you'll probably find out ;) lol! Sub if ya like and comment to let me know how you are like the story! <3