Butterflies

Snow Angel

After the delicious breakfast Jeonghan had made me he looked at the time and realized he was extremely late. He changed lightning fast and patted my head shouting he would see me later for our dance session as he ran out, winking before he closed the door.
Now I was here, looking out the window, in somewhat of a dazed state, the kind where you’re daydreaming but not entirely? It’s actually quite nice but I also have to leave for work, well I don't quite see dancing as a job.
It was more of a passion.
Sighing contently at my very weird yet quite nice morning I changed into my dance attire, practically humming the whole way to my room!
Today I decided on wearing my mesh styled leggings, they were purple with pretty peonies on the pockets, the mesh was on my calves showing off how proud I was of them! I got my mesh paneled top, simple sports bra under and voila. Dance outfit complete!
Looking myself over in the mirror I smiled at my appearance and nodded at myself and quickly put my hair into a nice little bun on my head.
Normally I’m not too into going overboard and paying too close attention to my appearance when I’m teaching dance class unless it was something special, like an event somewhere or a show. But today was different since I would be helping Jeonghan with his dance, privately...
Puffing the air out of my cheeks I shook my head at the thought and quickly put on my warm outdoor clothes. I wanna look cute but the weather is still freaking freezing and I am not freezing my off today! No matter how cute Jeonghan may be!...

Jeonghan POV
"Okay this step after this, I come in cute pose and go back and turn!" I said step by step in my head, trying to keep up with the others. I'm definitely not horrible at dancing, I like it! "Ugh but sometimes it doesn't like me", I shook my head as I almost tripped over my own foot.
"Why can’t I just dance like Dino??" I pouted and looked over annoyingly at the dance machine landing all the moves, I swear that boy is a noodle.
Aish! I rubbed my head annoyed and looked at the time. Almost time! Then I get to see her! "Hopefully I can tell her everything when I see her." I thought excitedly as I became pumped once again and focused on the last remaining minutes of practice.
Finally done, all the guys gathered together getting ready to go out and eat, Joshua called me over and said we were all going. Politely I declined and said I had some other business to do knowing if I said anything remotely close to the word “date” or “girl” I would neverrr hear the end of it. Picking up my things I ran out, completely drenched in my own sweat, so disgusting.
I made sure to make a stop at my apartment and took a brisk shower, I at least had to smell good before I went to practice. Making sure everything was in order I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hair in a low ponytail.
Maybe I should cut it? I said aloud pensively taking the ends in my fingerstips...oh well.
Taking everything I needed I went out the door and went to call Gen, hopefully she wasn’t busy right now!
End Jeonghan POV

Great job guys! You did even better than before! Wow! I yelled excitedly at my class who also became excited, teenagers most of them but I did have classes with younger students. But I always paired up the littles ones together and the older ones together, keeps it balanced! 
I group hugged all of them and said my goodbyes.
I have an awesome job I thought with a smile on my face.
Sighing I took the hair tie out of my hair and went to wash my face until I heard a familiar vibration coming from the counter. I picked up my phone and my heart sped up “Jeonghan” his name illuminated my screen... calm down Gen, answer!
Gennn it’s me! I wanted to know if it was okay for me to come now?” I heard a beautiful voice say from the other end. It’s like when you really like someone and the control you had over your heart is just gone. That’s exactly how I’m feeling right now.
“Uhm, no, yeah you can come, I actually just finished my last class!” I said feeling the nervousness leaking from my voice. “Ohh, okay! I’ll get there super quick then, where was it again?” he asked excitedly, I could already hear him running out the door of wherever he was and I could imagine the smile he gets on his face when he became happy. Too cute.
I gave him the address for my dance studio and we said our goodbyes. Immediately after getting off the phone with him I went into my office and looked in the mirror. Too plain? Or maybe it’s good? Maybe I should put a little makeup on I thought and went to reach for my bag NO! Wait maybe I would look too desperate, I mean who wears makeup like that?? Sighing I rubbed my temples and kept looking in the mirror. He came over when I didn’t have anything on before? So I suppose I look somewhat human to him. Sighing loudly I threw myself back in the chair and stared at my ceiling, my legs spread out with indecisiveness.
"AHHH!" I yelled, not too loud so people wouldn’t hear but loud enough that it sounded in my office.
Why is it so hard to like someone? I held my face in my hands and groaned, I should be happy!!
Ding Ding Donggg~
Gasping I immediately sat up at the noise and looked out of my office door to the entrance of the studio.
....He's here.


Woooooo chapter update!!! ~^-^~ I'm sorry, honestly I felt this was a ty chapter, I literally sat here and reread everything 10 times but it just wasn't getting better, gahhhh I'm sorry!! o(╥﹏╥)o I've been bombarded with work so I've kinda been overloaded, hopefully it clears up for the next update!! <3 love you all for reading anyways! 
Subscribe & Comment if ya like ^^