Home Cooked

Snow Angel

The blood rushed to my cheeks as I tried to get out of his hold, quickly before I died from embarrassment but also quietly as to not disturb him.
Grabbing his arm gently I removed it slowly, looking over at him I made sure he was still sleeping and surely he was.
Letting out a sigh of relief I removed his arm almost completely until the arm in question tensed up and a voice came from next to me.
What are you doing?” a half asleep almost sensual sounding voice asked.
.
Glancing over shyly at the voice’s source I see Jeonghan blinking sleepily at me as he looked from his arm and up to me. His hair splayed all over the pillow, locks invading his face as well. Clearing my throat nervously I locked eyes with him, “Um, trying to remove your arm?” I said as if it were obvious causing him to pout adorably at me.
Wait-... how did he even get in my bed?? I thought curiously. I was so sure he had gone home or something and I never even felt him slip into bed next to me. He must be a ninja.
“But I’m sleeeeping, so stay there!” he whined as he held me down once more and closed his eyes but this time he pulled me in closer to his body. My cheeks burned, the tips of my ears were on fire, my whole body felt as if it was melting!!
“Jeonghan, c-could you let go?” I pleaded meekly from under his arm only to receive a grunt in response and a low “when I’m done sleeping”.
Sighing in defeat I laid there uncomfortably close to him, pretty sure he could hear my heart beating 100 mph as well.
I guess he isn’t a morning person I thought sighing once more hearing the soft breathing coming from him signaling he had already fallen asleep once more.
Looking over at his sleeping face it reminded me of an innocent child or more so of an angel than anything else. His lips were nice and relaxed into a smile, face full of no worries. How do I even get myself in these situations!
Gradually my eyelids became heavier and ever so slowly his warmth and his relaxed state lulled me back to sleep.
And so I slept in Jeonghans arms.

Awakened by the sound of clatter coming from outside my room I opened my eyes and looked at my clock.
12:30 pm, ! I slept in!
Getting ready to jump out of bed a sweet and delicious smell wafted and found itself into my nose.
Mmmm...
Hit with sudden hunger I became dazed as my stomach grumbled angrily at me. Looking out into the hall towards my kitchen and down to my stomach I decided to go freshen up in the bathroom before checking in on the food that was being made.
After doing my morning routine I got changed and headed for the kitchen to find Jeonghan in my Hello Kitty apron humming along happily to the song playing in the background. Leaning against the wall I watched him as I giggled into my hand quietly hoping he wouldn’t hear me.
...He totally did hear me and turned around with a giant smile on his face.
“Gen! You’re awake! Come sit down, I made you pancakes!!” he shouted excitedly as he pulled me into a chair with the plate and coffee already set.
Wooow I thought in amazement at everything he had done, I definitely had to pay him back for this.
He came with nice fluffy pancakes and set them onto my plate with fresh fruit on the side, all cut into adorable little shapes, he even made a face on my pancakes!
Staring in the disbelief at the food in front of me, my words failed me since I never had anyone ever make me breakfast, heck I barely ever made myself food! Looking up at him he stared at me with curious and amused eyes as he waited for me to say something.
Unable to hold in how happy I was I smiled “Wow, Jeonghan...thank you! I...I’ve never had anyone make me food” I said mumbling the last part somewhat to myself not realizing he caught it.
Chuckling he shook his head at me and sat in the chair next to mine, “Don’t thank me silly, I wanted to make you this so eat! And eat it all or I’ll get angry!” he exclaimed, pouting playfully at the end. Smiling once more I nodded my head excitedly and was about to dig in until I noticed he didn’t make any for himself.

Noticing my hesitation he looked at me curiously and tilted his head practically gesturing a what's wrong?.
“Where’s your pancakes?” I asked looking around slightly to see if he had already eaten, “I don’t like sweet things Gen, I’ll get something on my way to practice!” he stated as if it were the most obvious thing the world. “The only sweet thing that catches my eye is you” he said in a low whisper shaking me from my thoughts as I looked back at him confused, wondering if I had heard him correctly. His eyes met mine and for a second they gleamed flirtatiously at me but immediately went back to being playfully innocent. Confused I bit my lip and he nodded, smiling innocently at me gesturing me to eat, looking back down at the food I started to dig in.
I was still confused as to what I saw or maybe what I didn’t see but I was too hungry to ask right now.
If I wasn’t in full hunger mode I would probably be glowing red like a tomato but food was first.
Can’t let this delicious food to waste!


New Chapter ^^ hopefully you guys are still enjoying this series!! Let me know what you think :)
I also wanted to thank the amazing shininghansol_ and SeonNyeo26 for the votes ♥ you guys are awesome, glad you enjoy!
Subscribe & Comment if ya like!! ^^