Best Friend?

Snow Angel

Quickly looking over myself once again in my mirror I looked back up out the hall and towards the entrance.
Now or never Gen
I got up, rubbing the imaginary wrinkles out of my clothes due to my nervousness and walked over to open the door. Taking a breath I grasped the handle of the door and opened it. The light poured in from outside and it kind of blinded me, in the center of this bright light stood a grinning Jeonghan waving slightly at me with his bag over his shoulder.
Gennn hi! I hope I’m not late! I kinda got caught up with the guys at practice” He drawled my name out a bit and giggled as he walked right in, setting his bag on the floor as he looked around in awe. “Wah, this place is really nice, I can’t believe this is your own studio!” He said turning to look at me, his eyes shining wildly with interest and amazement.
Smiling at his words I closed the door and put the sign to closed, since technically it was closing hours, it’s not like I wanted to be alone with him…
Maybe…

Clearing my throat and clearing my thoughts I nodded, “Yeah I bought it awhile back using some of the money my parents left” I said rubbing my arm as my thoughts slightly drifted to my parents. “Ohhh” he nodded, his eyebrows furrowed and he decided to drop the topic. Rubbing his chin, he glanced around once again and landed back at me, taking quite an interest in my outfit. “You look cute in the outfit Gen” he said cheekily, giving me the gummiest smile he could muster. Immediately my cheeks flared and turned into burning hot tomatoes, covering my mouth I coughed a little in embarrassment as he laughed lightly.
Anyways, how about we get started on helping you practice!” I exclaimed a bit too loudly due to how nervous I was and speed walked to one of the private dance rooms, Jeonghan just followed along chuckling into his palm as he did.
Stepping into the room, I took position and rolled my shoulders a bit, stretching out every limb in my body so I didn’t pull anything before we started. I would think of this as a normal routine for me since I not only did it when I danced alone but I also did it when I was teaching classes, safety first everyone! My voice echoed in my head from the countless classes I said this too, bringing a small smile to my face.
As I stretched Jeonghan kind of just stared a bit, a bit to obvious, I mean literally I was staring as he stared at me and that caused a smirk to come across his face.
He truly enjoyed teasing me.
Looking back at myself in the mirror I bit my lip and furrowed my brows, he’s going to have to stop that or we aren’t going to get anything done!
“Aren’t you going to stretch before we start?” I grumbled at him hiding the fact that I was melting on the inside no matter how relaxed I seemed to be on the outside. A roar of laughter came from him and he started stretching as well, although it didn't stop him from glancing at me every once and awhile.
Once we were all done with our stretches he put in the music that he was practicing for with the guys and showed me the moves step by step. I watched him intensely, looking at every turn, every he did, blushing a bit as I watched those parts of course.
I like to think that I’m extremely well at memorizing dances, I don’t have to take any notes or any step by step instructions, it was this weird thing my brain did and I would get it down 99% of the time. As he danced I noticed his facial expressions with the moves, they were somewhat enticing, he would always keep his eyes on the mirror but for some reason rather then him staring at himself he would be staring right at me. Especially every time the move was sensual or “y” or cute he would always bite his lip and look at me.
Looking away for a moment I cleared these thoughts about Jeonghan and once again paid attention to his moves till the very end. I definitely could see where he struggled and how he would try to keep on beat, especially on the fast parts, I even thought he would fall at one point but he caught himself before that happened and continued dancing. Once he was finally done his chest rose and deflated rapidly, out of breath and his hair coming loose from the hair tie.
He looked like something carved by the Greek gods, the hair just added to his good looks but it didn’t make him. What made him was the way he pursed his lips and left a breath out, how he turned to look at me with a proud face, his cheeks tinged pink with the amount of moving he just did.
Even looking a mess, he still looked... perfect.
How could someone look so perfect??


Finally updated this baby! ^^ I also wanted to let you guys know this story won't be extremely long, it'll actually be ending in a couple of chapters! I'm not a fan of dragging things, especially if it isn't adding to plot! I've also been working a lot on school and actual other stories as well, so my time is a bit limited when updating this. One shots are also something that always take up my time lol! But I do hope you're enjoying the story so far! 

Thanks for all the love guys!
Subscribe & Comment if ya like! ^^