Still Falling For You

Sweet Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday afternoon. Chanyeol and Sarang had already arrived to the luxurious hotel, where Chanyeol’s sister had booked a room for the two.

The whole flight from Seoul to Jeju took less than two hours. At their arrival, a luxurious car was waiting for them. The driver was appointed by Chanyeol’s father to accompany the couple wherever they wanted to go.

He knew the places well, and since Chanyeol and Sarang had only the weekend to spend there, it was better to have someone who could help them around to visit as many places as possible in such a short period.

 

 

After arriving, Sarang decided to take a hot relaxing shower first. When she was done, she wore a white bathrobe and wrapped her hair with a smaller towel before exiting the bathroom.

She smiled to herself, feeling especially good tonight since Yoonseul forced her to a full body waxing the night before. It was painful as hell and her body kept stinging all night, that’s why she went straight to sleep yesterday. But now that she felt her whole body being soft as silk she realized that it was worth it.

Chanyeol was lying on bed when Sarang came out of the bathroom with a satisfied smile. She sat on the chair facing the mirror and started applying Victoria’s Secret body lotion on her neck and collars.

He could already tell she smelled like fresh cherry blossom and peach. She always did and he loved that smell.

“This place is so amazing” Sarang almost squealed. He could see the reflection of her sparkling eyes through the mirror.

“Chanyeol-ah!” she turned to him, removing the towel from around her hair making the messy strands fall down. Her robe was a little messed up above since she was spreading the lotion on that area, “Your sister is the greatest!” she beamed.

Chanyeol raised a brow, “Uhm… I thought I was?” he teased making her laugh. He hardly fought the urge to walk up to her. , she looked so good.

“No” she narrowed her eyes at him, “She is.”

He did a small nod with a half smile, “Whatever you say, princess.”

Sarang stopped brushing her hair. It’s like her heart skipped a beat and all she could do is bite her lower lip trying to suppress a scream.

Chanyeol looked down at himself then back at Sarang.

“What is it?” he asked.

Sarang shook the freeze away then smiled. “You just called me princess” she said, “I know it’s random, but still…” she scratched her left brow.

“Since I’m a prince” he stood up and walked up to her, smiling cockily, “I shall call you my princess” he finished with a quick peck he stole on her lips.

“Tshh” she laughed lightly.

“Let me do this,” Chanyeol stood behind Sarang. He took the hairbrush from her hand and started brushing her wet hair.

Sarang laughed at what she was about to say.

“My mom used to brush my hair when I was little, and sometimes I used to pretend that I didn’t like the hairstyle even though it was perfectly done.”

“Ehh… why would you do that?” Chanyeol asked confusedly.

“Because it feels good to have someone working with your hair” she shrugged, “I just wanted her to run her fingers through my hair and flip the strands over and over. It was kinda mesmerizing.”

“Aha” he tried to understand, “So is it mesmerizing now?” he asked but she just burst out laughing.

“You’re basically ripping my hair off.”

“Yah!” he frowned, “You look like you’re enjoying it.”

“I am! I am!” she laughed.

She found it funny, how he quickly frowned like a little kid. Although he really was ripping few hairs off, she still liked it. It was a nice gesture from him. Besides, it wasn’t really his fault that her hair was too tangled together.

“Hey,” she looked up at him, “I’ll finish getting dressed while you take a shower” she said. “They said we should be ready for dinner in about…” she checked the wristwatch on Chanyeol’s wrist, “thirty minutes” she finished.

~

It seemed like at every table there were a couple having dinner together. The dim lights and red roses everywhere gave that romantic vibe to the restaurant. The music playing was slow and calm.

Chanyeol pulled the chair for Sarang and helped her sit down before he went to sit too.

Sarang was still awed by how beautiful the place was but Chanyeol was just amazed by her beauty.

She wore a tight red dress; knee-length, long sleeves, hugging her body perfectly. Her makeup was soft but pretty and her hair fell gracefully over her slender shoulders. It amazed him, how much of a beautiful lady she is.

He had seen many sides of her and she was beautiful in every way.

“This feels like Valentine’s” Sarang laughed lightly, her eyes reflecting so much happiness.

“It does” Chanyeol agreed. “And may I say you look stunning?”

“Thank you,” Sarang smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

He looked handsome himself. His suit fit him perfectly and she loved how he styled his hair in a way that showed his forehead.

Sarang thanked the waiter as she gently accepted the glass of champagne he offered. After placing their orders he left the two alone again.

“So I was thinking,” Chanyeol started, “Since this is an extremely short vacation, where do you wanna go next time?”

Sarang’s eyes lit up, “So there’s another vacation for us?”

“There must be many more to come!” he said, “Just choose the next place and we’ll go when you’re done with this semester” he winked.

If it weren’t for Sarang’s classes on Monday they would have extended the vacation. Chanyeol didn’t mind skipping work and his father sure didn’t prevent as long as it meant the two were spending time together. But Sarang had to attend, especially that her exams were near.

Sarang looked at Chanyeol’s eyes. The eyes that used to be cold and empty were now looking at her with love. He was happy to be with her and she sensed it.

How can I be this lucky? She thought. She couldn’t believe he finally wanted her to be with him always.

“There will be many more to come… right?”

Chanyeol nodded confidently, “There will be.”

Sarang smiled but for some reason her eyes were about to tear up.

“Have you ever thought about what we’d be like in twenty years maybe?” she asked. She was thinking about it. In twenty years, would they still be together? Would they still be happy?

She loved him and her life with him so much that the thought of losing him at some point scared her. They started getting along not so long ago but god knows she wanted it to last forever.

“In twenty years…” Chanyeol thought for a moment. “If we were both still alive and healthy, we might be hugging or kissing” he teased, “we might be arguing like a boring old married couple” he said making her laugh, “we might be deeply in love or we might be lying next to each other at night remembering how we used to be happier when we were young” he shrugged, “There are many possibilities.”

Sarang nodded, “You’re absolutely right” she said. “There are no guarantees.”

Chanyeol reached for Sarang’s little hand that was on the table and held it gently.

“However, I personally think at that time I’ll be still doing my best so that by that time you have no regrets of choosing to stay with me.”

Unable to keep it in, a tear escaped Sarang’s eye but she wiped it quickly.

“Heyy” Chanyeol reached his hand over and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear gently, “Please don’t cry.”

“I’m okay” Sarang immediately smiled widely, “I just got a little emotional, I’m sorry. Blehh” she waved her hand dismissingly. She cringed at herself for being too emotional.

Chanyeol kissed her hand sweetly then looked at her eyes. “Princesses don’t apologize” he said making her laugh. “Also, you didn’t tell me where our next vacation is going to be!” he urged.

“Spain!” she decided.

Chanyeol agreed without any questioning.

“Spain it is” he sang.

“Listen, you’re distracting me too much” Sarang faked a frown. “I’m hungry let me eat.”

“Eyy alright eat before your food gets cold” he laughed before starting to eat his meal too.

The rest of the dinner was fun. They spoke about too much random stuff but mostly they discussed the places they’d visit the next day and the things they’d do while in Jeju.

~

Chnayeol entered the room when he was done talking to the room service guy who was making sure Chanyeol and Sarang were comfortable in the room.

Sarang was already there, her back facing him. She was standing beside the bed, taking off her earrings. Then she was struggling with unclasping her necklace that she didn’t notice the sound of the door closing.

“Need help, princess?”

Sarang cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter