SECOND

Wild Flower

The first day ChangKyun entered into a new school, "Hellol, my name is Seo ChangKyun. I'm a transfer student from Busan. Hopefully we can be good friends", Min awkwardly smiled at his friends. He got a seat next to a student with glasses named Kwon Jooyeol. They both introduced themselves and go to lunch together.

"Jooyeol...? woah you got a new ‘friend’?", asked a senior at Jooyeol. ChangKyun did not understand what the senior means. "Sorry sunbae-nim ? hello, I’m a transfered student from Busan and I’m in the same class as Jooyeol", ChangKyun said with a slight smile. The senior went closer to ChangKyun like he would whisper something, "you'd better be careful, he's not as good as his calm face". ChangKyun didn’t understand and looked at Jooyeol. The school principal approached ChangKyun, "Seo ChangKyun? Can you come to my office? We are talking about the scholarships which will you receive", Jooyeol stared ChangKyun with no expression.

Kwon Jooyeol is the most intelligent student in school, especially in math, so that only he who always get the praise and scholarship. One day, a new student who could threaten his position, Jooyeol really hate it. He asked a few friends to ‘finish’ the ‘task’. In the end the students were moved to another school without any apparent reason.

 

Sometimes it's hard to understand others.