FIFTEENTH

Wild Flower

Hyunwoo bought a cake, brownies, and two cups of Americano. Changkyun and Hyunwoo already planned to spend the night with 'bro-talk'. Changkyun diligently perform the check-up on his arm which injured and he became more sociable.

The older gave the americano and took a sit opposite from Changkyun,"how are Jooyeol and his father? I didn’t hear anything from you, not at all". Changkyun sighed and looked out the window,"I’m not sure..I hope something good. But otherwise … ".

Hyunwoo  looked at his brother and laughed hard. Changkyun turned his head and glared at the older, but he continued to laugh,"my cutie brother is worried. You're a big boy? Calm down, you're doing it wisely".

Min relieved his brother had returned to normal consciousness, he wanted to talk seriously about everything. "Sorry Changkyun-ah, if we thought back in. You're so quiet and unnoticeable unless because your accomplishments". During the conversation Changkyun did not answer at all he just looked away. To be honest, Hyunwoo was very proud of his younger brother, they were orphaned but Hyunwoo never once feel burdened by Changkyun.

"You went through hard times by yourself. Confront and resolve itself, is not easy task. Although they behave badly to you for a reason but you forgive them easily. You even help them, like you understand what is in their minds. You're a good boy Changkyun-ah, I’m grateful".

 

Fully recovered, Changkyun returned to school. His days changed, he go to school with Lee Jooheon and Mr. Kwon will offer a ride along with Kwon Jooyeol ofcourse. Kwon Jooyeol joined the basketball team with the help of Jooheon and tried to be an outstanding student in other fields.

Students from Changkyun’s class did not believe what they see and heard that Changkyun and Jooyeol are friends. He was getting tired with the same questions about how Kwon Jooyeol can be friend with him and all.

Lee Jooheon often visited Seo siblings house, the main reason is that he wanted to meet Hyunwoo, they have same sense of humor and a lot of other similarities between them that made Changkyun assumed  Jooheon as his brother.

 

Enjoying the saturday evening with a walk in the park, there were so many children. He sat on a wooden chair under a large tree. He saw leaves and flowers on the trees blowing caused by wind and separated from its stem. He interested by a leaf which fallen in front of his feet and smiled. The tree is old, right? You and the other leaves were on the other side of the tree, but you become more beautiful when you're alone because you're not influenced by anything else. Unfortunately the wind blow on you too hard until you're in front of me, alone. But it’s okay...if you could stand up boldly, I'm sure you will bloom once again.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

taratarataaaa~ 'Wildflower' is done. thanks for reading, please forgive me if this is bad :3

06.37 p.m. 16/12/31

I'm going  to say it now

HAPPY NEW YEAR~! I wish for better life in 2017 and take care of your health everyone.