TWELFTH

Wild Flower

6:13 a.m.

Kwon Jooyeol got out of bed and go straight to the bathroom. The bedroom door open, he thought that it was a nurse. He came out of the bathroom and saw someone who wasn’t anyone expected,"dad.." faster than thunder, a hard slap landed on his left cheek. Kwon Jooyeol laughed it off, at least it was expected.

"Your son is sick and you slap him without asking about his condition beforehand? Really great sir." Mr. Kwon was irritated with Jooyeol behavior, he wanted him leave the hospital and talk to him.

Mr. Kwon pulled Jooyeol’s hand. Hyunwoo came together with a doctor and stop Jooyeol’s father.

"I'm sorry sir, the patient can’t get away from the hospital yet because his condition could become worse anytime. Are you the guardian of this patient? If so, there are important issues about the patient's condition that I have to discuss with you, sir" Mr. Kwon agreed the request of the doctor and let Kwon Jooyeol back to his room.

 Mr. Kwon met Mrs. Han inside the consultation room, unexpected. “Sorry if I interfere in your family matters Mr. Kwon, but Jooyeol is one of my students so I am also responsible for what happened to him. And I'm sure you didn’t know that Jooyeol was depressed all these time". The doctor explained about the condition of Jooyeol after.

Kwon Jooyeol need to take a break because they didn’t know  for dure why he felt exhausted all the time. He was almost asleep when someone walk into the room. He let his eyes closed because he thought that it was a nurse.

A hand hold his shoulder,"You look so tired son..can you forgive this old man? I don’t even  realize it, even your father didn’t want to know your condition. I couldn’t change the time you've been through, surely you hate me.." he cried and holding his son’s hand.

Kwon Jooyeol teared up with his eyes closed, "I don’t hate you..no, how much I try, I can’t. Thinking about it, I just don’t like you" Mr. Kwon looked at his son full of regret. Jooyeol can’t give his father the opportunity to fix what went wrong, but he could give him a chance to be a 'better person'.