FIFTH

Wild Flower

A week after Seo ChangKyun’s surgery.

"ChangKyun, are you ready to come home? And maybe..go to school tomorrow? I'll talk to your teacher" Hyun Woo asked as he frowned worriedly. There was no answer from ChangKyun. Only the sound of deep sigh and a small smile appears on ChangKyun’s face
"thank you very much hyung. I'll give it a try." Hyun Woo patted the back of his brother, while guilty couldn’t leave him. Mr. Seo already knew how his youngest son condition was, he cried endlessly feeling sorry for not being able to be a father who always protect his sons. ChangKyun hugged his father, saying that what had happened wasn’t his fault.  Just out of luck ... maybe.

Seo Hyun Woo went to ChangKyun’s school to take care of the "accident". Hyun Woo met ChangKyun’s homeroom teacher, Mrs. Han. After done talking, Mrs. Han said that it couldn’t be so easy since there was no clear evidence. There was no evidence, however there was someone who witnessed everything. Should be more accurate, perhaps? Hyun Woo remembered the senior who helped ChangKyun, Lee Jooheon. He is the only witness who knew what was happening at that moment.

Kriiing..kriing..kriing

Time to go home. Seo Hyun Woo waited in front of Jooheon’s class. "Can I met Lee Jooheon?" Asked Hyun Woo to a student. The student said that Lee Jooheon went to the basketball court since last hour session. Hyun Woo thanked him. He immediately went looking for a basketball court and eventually found it, " Lee Jooheon? Right?". Jooheon went blank for a while, what did I do so wrong now? "can I help you..sir? Did I make a problem? Or – “ before he could finish what he said, special word ‘thank you’ came out from Hyun Woo’s mouth. Jooheon was really confused, what the hell, why out of nowhere? They sat in supporter seats and started talking about Seo ChangKyun. Jooheon bowed his head, clenching his fist, "ah..finally..I’ve waited ‘til I’m going graduate, someone who dared ‘finish’ Kwon Jooyeol. Asssaa!".