FOURTH

Wild Flower

Kriiing….kriing..kriiing…

School bell rang indicating the time to go home. Seo ChangKyun put his book in his bag, he rushed to get home. Kwon Jooyeol prevented ChangKyun, ask him to go to the basketball court to take his shoes which he said was borrowed by one of his school basketball players. ", can you wait here? I left my notebook in the classroom", Jooyeol asked ChangKyun and hurried away. ChangKyun nodded and smiled.

Suddenly some students with shabby clothes approached him, "you look weak buddy..ah, why do we have to deal with someone like you? Do you know your ‘fault’?", asked one student as the leader of the gang. Idiot, of course ChangKyun doesn’t know his fault. It was only the third time he come to new school, and he was sure he behaved normally since the first day. One student pushed ChangKyun ‘til he tripped. Other students began kicking his stomach. "You-are-too-clever-understand? Just-don’t make him..angry", ChangKyun seriously couldn’t understand. What the hell is so wrong with this ‘clever thing’ ?!

From the second floor on the basketball court Kwon Jooyeol just witnessed and stayed calm, ChangKyun frowned and groaned in pain. "Hey! Stop! What are you guys doing?! I’m gonna kill all of you!", it was the senior before.

He helped ChangKyun to go to the hospital. "Lee Jooheon. I told you to be careful...you must be smartass then" Jooheon just chuckled. ChangKyun smiled weakly and thanked him for helping.

Hyun Woo froze tried to believe what had happened to his brother. Anger and regret was flowing, Hyun Woo hugged ChangKyun and thousands time ‘sorry’ spoken from . ChangKyun began to shed tears, crying louder, "I’m..sorry bro...I’ve never really know. You should have said from the beginning so you don’t need hurt like this". Hyun Woo felt so guilty for what had happened. On the other hand ChangKyun felt sorry for burdening his brother.

After ChangKyun calmed down, Hyun Woo suggested the younger that he need to go to the hospital for a full check-up once to see their father. Agreed with his brother, they hurried away. After finishing a series of tests, they have to wait for the results. While waiting for the test results, they went to their father's room. Hyun Woo found his father who was knitting in the waiting room. "Dad! Why are you here? It’s cold. Let's go back to your room".

ChangKyun followed them, "Hyun Woo, ChangKyun, why are you two here? I mean it's late, I didn’t want to play though", said Mr. Seo. ChangKyun smiled and told his father to rest while he will continue his father's knitting. "ChangKyung is not feeling well, and of course we miss you dad!" said Hyun Woo with a happy tone.

Mr. Seo started to fall asleep. Hyun Woo asked ChangKyun to stay with their father while he would see the test results. Hyun Woo should go into the consultation room to discuss the test results. "so..Mr. Seo Hyun Woo..your brother had a fractured left arm. It wasn’t severe, but still required so it wouldn’t getting worse", Dr. Jo said, Seo Hyun Woo sighed deeply, regret, anger, worry mixed into one. Hyun Woo explained everything to ChangKyun and promised he would take an action to stop the bully.