NINTH

Wild Flower

Kwon Jooyeol’s father had finished his business activities. Kwon Bum Soo, Jooyeol father is a very disciplined, hard-working and ambitious person. He often doing business outside the city and even abroad. Jooyeol meeting moments with his father can be counted fingers, but even if they remember. Mr. Kwon went to clean up and prepared to rest.

"Kwon Jooyeol..are you home son? Is he asleep? Really, it was eleven at night and he is already asleep? Did he go to bed earlier during my bussiness trip? That kid", Mr. Kwon went to his son’s room and did not find anyone, he saw Jooyeol’s bag that were on the bed. Mr. Kwon took his cell phone and called Jooyeol, but no answer. His father tried again and heard the phone rang from Jooyeol’s room, "where is this boy? Left a cell phone and his stuff? I had to teach him what part of the word 'discipline' which he did not understand".

His father went a break with the tired condition at once furious with his son's behavior.

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jooyeol couldn’t help himself. Hospital conditions was quiet knowing already eleven o'clock at night and of course the time to rest. Jooyeol want to go to the top floor of the hospital building. Planning for using the elevator, be aware that there is a CCTV camera in the elevator he changed his plan and decided to use the stairs.

Changkyun repeatedly tried to sleep but he just can’t. He needed a break but he felt something was wrong. Changkyun decided to go outside, he need air of the night outside the hospital building. Arriving outside the building, he sat in a wooden chair that faced the hospital building. Changkyun sent message to Hyunwoo that he was outside the building. When Hyunwoo tried to find his brother, Changkyun was enjoying the night air and accidentally he saw the roof of the building, someone is there. Changkyun thpught that the effects of the medicine is really amazing. But he felt recognized him, Kwon Jooyeol. Changkyun ran into the building and got in the elevator to the top floor of the hospital building. He sent a message to his brother that he needed help.

Hyunwoo received a message from Changkyun,"help? Is he joking? He needed a pee and I have to help him? Not a good choice, bro." Hyunwoo speak for to himself rather to respond Changkyun’s message. Arriving at the room, Hyunwoo did not see Changkyun. Hyunwoo decided to call Changkyun,"yah, you need to pee but you weren’t in your room? Do you want to try all the toilet? No toilet as comfortable as at the homr..". Before Hyunwoo continued his patter, Changkyun stopped him,"Hyunwoo! Hyung! Sorry, I need help. I think Kwon want to do something stupid again. Do you know?  You know he's smart and he does something stupid. Quick! Top floor!". Hyunwoo confused by what Changkyun said. "Can’t you be more effective in speaking? Just tell me kid. Okay, top floor- is he trying to commit suicide? Again?! Changkyun! Don’t try to be heroic. Because it won’t work. I'll be there". Hyunwoo  notify the hospital about it.