SIXTH

Wild Flower

Moments before Seo ChangKyun moved to a new school ...

There was a rumor a few new students directly transfer to another school without a clear explanation on the part of the school. The surprising thing is the average of them is a student who could threaten Jooyeol’s position. But why none have reported ?

Kwon Jooyeol didn’t have the appearance of a boy who would bother others, especially as he is a student who always praised by his teachers. Lee Jooheon is the only person who knew the Jooyeol’s real personality and he’s the only one who wanted to reveal everything, but if he revealed the truth on his own, all alone, he could have ‘died’ before the truth uncovered.

Seo Hyunwoo really didn’t understand what makes the students weren’t brave enough to tell the truth, when there are evidence, witnesses, and other victims. "Kwon Jooyeol was terrible. I know because I was his friend once. Until he broken my leg..I don’t even know why... " Jooheon chuckled and immediately became sad. Hyunwoo asked Jooheon to meet ChangKyun’s homeroom teacher since he was the only witness afterall.

 
After talking a while ...

Mrs. Han had to coordinate with school principals to hold a meeting on the issue of Seo ChangKyun. The three of them looked at each other with nervous expression and wonder. Finally after the principals meeting, they agreed to discuss about the issues. Seo HyunWoo and Lee Jooheon sighed deeply, the first step to solve Jooyeol’s issues succeed.

 

 The next morning when the meeting is held

"Forgive us Mr. Seo Hyunwoo, we can’t carry out our duties well. We will look for evidence through CCTV that has been installed in school area.", the principal smiled and thanked Jooheon for brave enough to reveal everything.