SEVENTH

Wild Flower

ChangKyun’s condition improved well. He was ready to go back to school, "wokayy~ I hope you will enjoy..haha..ehm your day, at least I hope you're still breathing ‘til after school. Okay? Uhh...!" ChangKyun talked to himself in the mirror because he was too nervous. ChangKyun came down from his room to the dining table for breakfast.

ding dong~

ChangKyun ran toward the front door to see who it was, "sunbae ? What are you doing here- Isn’t it still early- no way, did I create a problem for you?" the first time ChangKyun asked someone with no oxygen. Jooheon grinned with his eye smile, ChangKyun frowned to see him that way, what’s with his smile? Hyunwoo invited Jooheon too have a breakfast together. He asked about ChangKyun’s condition, then they went straight to the dining room. When finished eating, they cleared the table and ready to go to school.

 

"hyung, we're off!" ChangKyun said from the front door. Seo ChangKyun and Lee Jooheon walk while talking, "Well, Seo ChangKyun! You know... I think we should form an aliancy.. haha.." Jooheon feel they are perfectly suited to one another as possible ... they’re kinda..weird boys ? They both kept talking and laughing until not aware that they were in front of the school gate. ChangKyun sighed, he was nervous. Jooheon patted ChangKyun’s back, "Remember, do not do anything stupid. Mrs. Han will call you later. Stay calm, bro!”.

They entered the school hall, they parted at the stairs as Jooheon’s class room was on the second floor. ChangKyun entered his classroom and took a seat at the front, one of his friends approached him, "Seo..ChangKyun..right? The new kid. Well, finally there are who remained." He smiled and held up two thumbs up for ChangKyun. What the hell is this? Am I having daydreaming?

Kriing ... kriing ...

Time to first period class started but he didn’t see the presence of Kwon Jooyeol. Forty minutes passed ... someone entered the classroom, Kwon Jooyeol, "sorry I'm late. Something happened ... and I have to meet Mrs. Han", Jooyeol bent ninety degrees and sit on his seat. ChangKyun tried to ignore the existence of Jooyeol, but he still remembered the fact that Jooyeol are the main actors behind the problem that occurred.

After a five-period lesson, the bell rang. One by one, the students went to the cafeteria for lunch, "Seo Changkyun! you don’t go to lunch? You'd better", said a classmate and ChangKyun nodded smiling. Jooyeol left the class but not towards the canteen. Seo ChangKyun was curious, scared, and confused all at once. He decided to follow Jooyeol.

Kwon Jooyeol go upstairs ...school rooftop

"dad...uhm this morning Mrs. Han called me...but dad, I do so that my position is not replaceable. dad..dad pleasee- I’m sorry dad!", ChangKyun accidentally listening to Jooyeol’s conversation over the phone. ChangKyun confused by what happened. He decided to approach Jooyeol,"Kwon Jooyeol sorry I overheard, if you need someone to talk, just tell me, I’m fine with it", Jooyeol sighed and turned to ChangKyun,"you don’t know anything. Get out Seo ChangKyun, stop your nonsense. How come there are people who will help me after I hurt them?".

ChangKyun aware of the state Jooyeol being frustrated, "not now ofcourse, hehe. Having others.. what is wrong with it? I think it's better if you have friends, don’t you think so?"Jooyeol showed that he began disgusted with ChangKyun’s words. "But Jooyeol, aren’t you in academic accomplishments? What’s so wrong if I’m good in another field? It doesn’t harm you..", Jooyeol stared ChangKyun and realized it.

During all those time he was too afraid if his position is replaced, although not everyone will get a scholarship with Jooyeol’s cleverness and effort. "you know? You just need someone who will listen to you, comfort you, always next to you ... you don’t need to cover yourself in front of them, and it is a friend". Jooyeol moved ChangKyun’s hand from his shoulder, "and you know what? You stone-head, did you say that I didn’t have any friends? Do.not.advise.me. Stop your nonsense and get out!" ChangKyun flustered by Jooyeol’s behavior.