FIRST

Wild Flower

A white ice flower that bloomed

Puts its face out in the welcoming wind

It sheds tears over the wordless and nameless past

 

That day was the same as the previous day, nothing memorable, friends, or at least a fake smile. That perceived Seo ChangKyun, since he and his brother moved to Daegu. Only two of them, Seo Hyun Woo and Seo ChangKyun. Their mother had died because of an accident at a company, while their father was treated in hospital suffering from Alzheimer's.

The clock on the desk showed 5:00 pm but the sky already dark. Is it going to rain?
ChangKyun sigh and stared at his brother. He really wanted to say a lot of things on his brother but Hyun Woo seemed very busy with his work. Open-up is not Chang Kyun’s character. He was very closed, although with his brother, Hyun Woo often worried about the state of his brother who were always gloomy and cold.

Chang Kyun’s prediction was right, that day was raining hard. Hyun Woo saw his younger brother sitting in front of the window, "Chang Kyun, something wrong? Want to tell me something?", Hyun Woo asked with worried expression. Chang Kyun shook his head, with a little fake smile he turned to look at his brother. Chang Kyun has not been used to saying what he want to say, "I’m fine. Are you busy? .... Sure you're busy, I knew it", Chang Kyun replied at once. Hyun Woo felt guilty for not having much time to listen to the younger’s. Working so hard for living expenses and the cost of their father’s hospital bill didn’t make Hyun Woo feel satisfied until he could make a time for his younger brother. Hyun Woo is a bit much understand about what happened to Chang Kyun. Since moving to Daegu, Chang Kyun who always got good score started to decreasing, what make Hyun Woo most worried are the bruises in Chang Kyun’s abdomen and legs.

Tell me everything, we are brother afterall. That thought always came in the first place.