Teaser

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona : What if we don't get the custody? What if the judge thinks I am not fit to be her mother? (Yoona eyes starts to pool with tears)

ChangWook : Jagiya, don't think too much. No one is perfect to be Inha's mother other than you. (ChangWook try to soothe the worried Yoona)

Yoona : What if they know that I left InHa for almost 2 months. That alone can make InHa will be taken away from ours. (her tears starts to fall) 

ChangWook : Mrs Hong has assured us right, she will not raise that issue. Besides, the reason we told her is you were away to learn about cooking. Stop worrying. It's not good for the baby. Everything is going to be fine. (ChangWook pull his wife into his embrace and sooth her. Yoona cried in her husband's arms for minutes before she calm down)

 

Judge : Seems like you are going to have a child on your own. What is the guarantee you won't neglect Miss Choi InHa?

Yoona : InHa is my daughter. Even if I have another child or more children to come, my love for her will not change. No mother will love her child any less even if she has other children. 

Judge : Are you sure? Because Miss Choi Inha is not your own flesh and blood unlike the baby you are carrying now.

Yoona :Eventhough I do not carry her in my womb and I do not gave birth to her but to me, InHa is my baby. I knew about her existence since she was 4 weeks inside the womb and I love her eversince. I was there when she was born. I watch h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter