Crazy Proposal

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MWORAGO? Are you serious to think of that lady suggestion oppa?" Yoona is shocked when ChangWook sounds like considering the social worker suggestion. She thinks that woman is ridiculuos when suggesting it but what shocked her now is that lady somehow manage to 'convince' ChangWook. 

"I didn't said I agree to it. Did I? I said we need to seek profesional opinion on this matter. If, i repeat IF that is the only way for us to get full custody on InHa we might need to think of it. Let's meet with Lawyer Choi and asked his opinion on this. I'm sure he knows how to help us. Let's meet him one of these days".  ChangWook clarifies himself. "You are late for work right? Let me send you to the cafe.". 

His offer stunt Yoona. She quickly rejects. "It's ok, I can take a bus". 

"Look at the time now. You will be late to work. Don't be stubborn and let me give you a ride". ChangWook hand over InHa to ahjumma who is at the kitchen and take out his motorbike keys and get to his bike to send Yoona. Yoona still standing at the hallway unmoved. "What are you waiting for? Come on you going to be late". he move towards Yoona and take her hands and bring her to his motorbike. He put on the helmet on her and fasten it neatly. 

Eventhough reluctant but Yoona doesn't have a choice. She is already late to work and if she waits for the bus, she will be very late. So she hops on ChangWook's bike. She doesn't know where to hold so just put her hands on her side. 

"Hold me. Put your hands around me if you do not want to fall". ChangWook can tell this is her first motorbike ride looking at how uneasy she is. He just wants to ensure she is safe. 

"Gwenchana. I'm ok". Yoona replied hesitantly. ChangWook starts off his bike and start to drove off leaving the mansion. The bike jerk when it pick up it speeds which stunts Yoona. The bike speeds makes her scared and without knowing she wrap her arms around ChangWook to secure her from falling or loosing balance. ChangWook just smiles when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and Yoona closes her body to his. At that point of time he feels great that Yoona depends on him to keep her safe. Surprisingly, the traffic wasn't that bad that morning. ChangWook purposely takes a slightly longer route to the cafe as they are quite ahead of time and ChangWook purposely wants to spend more time with her like that. As expected Yoona didn't realised he takes a longer route as she has been closing her eyes as she is scared. 

"Hey we are here" ChangWook taps Yoona's shoulder. She still had her eyes closes that she didn't realized they ad arived to the cafe. She slowly opens her eyes when she feels that the motorbike is completely stop. When she opened her eyes, she just realized how tight she hugged him and immediately released her grab.

"Mihane, I don't mean to hug you that tight. Its just that it is my first time riding a bike so I'm abit nervous". Yoona explains her act in stutter which left ChangWook smirks naughtily. She quickly get off the bike and she almost lost her balance in her rush. In a reflex ChangWook manage to grab her from falling. 

"Careful. Let me help you take it off". ChangWook help her unfasten the helmet when he saw she is strugling to unbuckled it. "Go to work first and do not worry much about what the social worker said. We'll discuss it at home tonight. See you later". he see her entering the cafe before making his move and ride back home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are waiting for Lawyer Choi to come to the house. Both of them decided to ask for his professional opinion regarding InHa's case. They really want to know what they should do to get merit from the social welfare service people who is looking on Inha's case. 

"Thank you for coming eventhough with short notice Lawyer Choi". ChangWook greets lawyer Choi who had just arrived to their house that morning.

"No worries. It's my job. As this is regarding Inha's case, it will be my priority"

"Have a seat first, Do you want coffee or tea? Let me get it for you."

"Coffee is fine". Choi JinHyuk waits them at the living room and take out Inha's case file while waiting for ChangWook and Yoona. Few minutes after ChangWook and Yoona came out from the kitchen and join Lawyer Choi in the living room. 

"Your coffee Lawyer Choi". Yoona properly placed the coffee on the table before sit next to ChangWook.

"Deh, Kamsahamnida. So I was told that the Social Welfare Representatite came by 2 days ago. So how was the visit?" Lawyer Choi initiates the conversation. 

"It was ok. Basically she just doing a background check on Yoona and me. She was asking about our job, our financial status, do we have any insurance or not and.......and....our relationship status" ChangWook explains to Lawyer Choi. 

"I see. Did she aware about the late Choi TaeJoon isa-nim and Madam Yoon BoMi's will?" Lawyer Choi asked further. 

"She knew about it but she still surprised that InHa is given custody to 2 single persons who do not have direct blood related to her. That is why we want to consult with you. We do not want InHa is taken into social welfare custody just because they think we cannot take care of her coz we are unmarried". ChangWook continues and raised his concern regarding InHa's custody. Eventhough he is did not know family law but he knows that if InHa is taken into social welfare custody, she will be more likely to be snt to orphanage or to foster family. Both are not better than each other. Definitely Taejoon and BoMi do not want that for their daughter and he himself will not allow that to happen. 

"It's true that it is very unlikely for single person especially a guy to get a custody over an underage orphan infant unless that person is closely related by blood to the infant. For example the aunt or the uncle. Because in general, the Social Welfare Department thinks single person cannot take care of a small child due to inexperience. But in InHa's case, it is a little bit different because her parents had entrusted both of you to raise their baby and it is written in black and white. So, the Social Service Department can't deny that. However, there are still some measures that they need to check. More like procedures. I was told by them InHa's custody rights hasn't finalized yet. Meaning to say that both of you are still under probation and under social welfare monitoring over her custody". Lawyer Choi explain in detailed regarding the Social Service role in InHa's case. 

"What do you mean under probation? Does it mean, there's achance they will take away InHa from us?" Yoona sounds worried when she hear the word under probation. 

"If only you two is considered unqualified as parent to her. But looking at how well InHa is doing now, I don't think you fall into that category. The only thing that might hold you guys from getting the custody rights faster is your status. It will be easier if you two are married. The process will be smoother". Lawyer Choi adds.

"Married? Do you mean we need to marry each other?" Yoona asked in disbelief. 

"Not neccessarily. Ok like this. I try to explain in simple way. In normal case, once a child become an orphan, the custody rights will directly goes to the blood relative first. Normally its the grandparents of the child, followed by the child's aunts or uncles if the grandparents is not around. Among the uncles and aunties also preferably it will go to those who are married rather than the single ones. Like in InHa's case, if there is no will written, most likely the custody will go to Ms Im Yoona as she is the adoptive family of Mdm BoMi. It will be easier if Ms Yoona is married. But since there is a will of shared custody between both of you, things is not as simple as that as Mr Ji also has his rights on InHa. I think the Social Department concern of you two being unmarried is, they must think a home with 2 unmarried people living together is not a healthy environment for InHa to grow up with. It is better if you two are married because the process will definitely becomes more smooth and easy". he try to explain it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter