Finally, She is Ours.

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gom sae mari ga, han jib ae isseo. 

Appa Gom, Eomma Gom, Aegi Gom.

Appa Gom eun tung tung hae.

Eomma Gom eun nal ssi hae.

Aegi Gom eun neomu kiyeowo.

Itsseu.Itsseu. Charanda"

 

Yoona rocking InHa to sleep in her arms. Eversince she came back, InHa wants to be put to sleep in her arms and Yoona not complaining to that.

"She's sleeping?" ChangWook ask as he get out from the bathroom after washing up. 

"Nae. She must be tired today. She fell asleep almost an instant." Yoona said as she delicately caress top of InHa's hed and tidy up her front hair that covers her forehead. 

 

 

“Only you can put her to sleep easy like that. Eversince you are home, she only wants to be put to sleep in your arms.” ChangWook walks towards his favorite girls and sit next to them. He put his arms around Yoona’s shoulder and pull her closer to him before bending down and kiss Inha on the forehead. 

 

“Maybe she love to be closer to her dongsaeng when she wants to sleep. Seems like this little one inside too got excited every time I am holding Inha.” 

 

“Chincha??? Our girls already get along well.” ChangWook caress Yoona’s belly gently. Their baby is 5 months inside now and is growing healthily. They did a detail scan last week and was told that they gonna be having another girl. “InHa is getting taller and heavier, are you sure you are ok carrying her like that?” 

 

Yoona smile and nods. ChangWook always worries about her carrying heavy weights including InHa. 

 

“Its ok. Nothing to worry about. I am not standing so no pressure on my body. Didn’t you know that a woman’s body is amazing? Eventhough we looks fragile, but we have the strength to carry baby sometimes babies inside us for 9 months. It’s a mother’s strength.” 

 

“Exactly. And I respect that a lot.” He caress Yoona’s face with his finger before giving her a peck on the cheek. Yoona has gain weight now and she looks healthy unlike when she came back a month ago. Though she looks pale from time to time but she is healthier now and ChangWook is happy for that. 

 

"Oppa."

"Hmmmm"

"Can InHa sleep with us again tonight?" 

"Sure, let me get her pillows and blanket." today is the 7th night Yoona ask him to let InHa sleeps with them. He knew very well that Yoona is afraid. She is afraid that InHa will be taken away from them. He brings InHa pillows and blanket then he immediately put those in between their spots. After that, Yoona slowly put InHa down on the bed and pats her gently not to wake her up. She kisse the little girl's forehead several time. 

 

"I don't want to be apart from her. I am...I am afraid that tonight might be the last night she is with us." Yoona voice starts to shake and ChangWook notices that tears starts to build up in her eyes.

 

"Shhhh... Don't say that. Mdm Hwang has assure us that our chances are high right. I know that she will be ours. Rightfully." ChangWook wipe the tears away from her face and pull her closer to his embrace.

Tomorrow will the final hearing for the custody case of InHa which means tomorrow they will know whether InHa's custody will be given to them fully or otherwise. Yoona has been worrying about the hearing as she is afraid her absence will make them loose. 

 "What if the court knows that I left her for 2 months? I am such an irresponsible mother. How can I ever think of leaving her behind." her tears continues to drop and it already make her face wet. 

 

Seeing her crying, makes ChangWook worried. He gets up and sit next to Yoona. He hug her tight. “You are not irresponsible. Indeed you are being responsible that’s why you left her with JoongKi hyung and ChaeWon noona. You don’t want to take her as you yourself doesn’t know what will happen. You are thinking about InHa’s benefit that is why you are not taking her along. I believe no one will said you are neglecting her. You still contact her on a regular basis. You ensure that all her stuffs is prepared. Nothing is missing. You are a good mother to her. No one else can do better than you.” 

“That’s what you think, oppa. What if the judge thinks otherwise? What if they take that as I am neglecting her? I can’t loose her. I can’t loose our girl.” 

ChangWook tighten his hug trying his best to console Yoona. “Nobody can take her from us. I promise you, if the result is not on our side, I will make an appeal. I will do whatever I can beyond anything to make sure she will stay with us. That’s my promise. InHa will continue stay with us. She is our daughter.” 

Yoona continue crying in her husband’s embrace for almost half an hour till her eyes are swollen. 

“Take a rest, we need to be early tomorrow.” Champion lay her down on the bed and pull the blanket on her and kiss her forehead. He move to his side of the bed and call it a night as well. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ChangWook wakes up to a weeping sound. He check on his watch and it’s 3 a.m in the morning. He turn to his side and Yoona is crying silently while patting InHa. 

“Jagiya. Why do you wake up so early?” 

“I cannot sleep. Ani... I don’t want to sleep.” 

Her answer is making ChangWook worried. At this stage, she can’t be stressed coz if she stressed out she is highly likely to be hypertension and will be bad for her and the baby. The doctor said Yoona’s blood pressure is on the borderline high and she can easily be hypertension if she doesn’t take care of herself well. 

“You need to get some rest, jagi. Remember what the doctor said? Your blood pressure will increase if you stressed out and it will be bad for both you and our baby. Do you want that?” 

She shakes her head. ChangWook’s words make her realize the high blood pressure risk she might be facing. The doctor had warned her about it. She need not to stress herself but she just can’t help from not feeling worry. 

“I know you are afraid. I know you are worry. But for now, get yourself some sleep. You might passed out if you keep yourself like this. Sleep...eo?”

She nods helplessly to ChangWook, though she didn’t feel sleepy at all but he has a point. She needs to rest and avoid getting stressed up. She wipe her tears and lie down. She wrapped her arms around InHa and inhale her daughter’s soft scent. She is trying hard to keep her eyes close and not thinking about the worst case that could happen. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seoul Family Court)

 

As they reach the court this morning, they need to send InHa to the Social Department worker at the court and they take her to the waiting room while the proceedings is in process. Once they passed InHa to the social worker, Mdm Hwang and their lawyer Choi JinHyuk brings them in to the courtroom. Yoona looks restless as they were waiting for the judge to come in. She can’t stop to bit her fingernails. Her bad habit when she gets anxious. Seeing her doing that, ChangWook grab and hold onto her hands, trying to calm her down.

“Don’t worry too much.” He whispers to her but loud enough to be heard by their lawyer.

“I’ll make sure you win this case. That’s my promise and I believe that is what the late Choi Tae Joon and his wife wants for their child too. Don’t worry Yoona-ssi.” He give a confident smile to her.

 

“All rise” a voice asking them to rise as the judge make her entrance inside the court room. After she get onto her seat, the rest do so as instructed by her. Then she open the file that has been place in front of her, putting on her reading glasses and go through what is written inside it.

“Case number: 310507 Custody Application of Miss Choi InHa by Mr Ji Chang Wook and Mrs Im Yoona. Is the plaintiff present in the court?”

“Yes, your honour.” Attorney Choi said as he rises up from his seat. “And I am Attorney Choi JinHyuk that will represent them.”

And the proceedings begins. The judge keeps giving provoking and tough questions but Lawyer Choi manage to stop all her questions and give a strong evidence on how fit ChangWook and Yoona are to be InHa’s parents. The questions and answers session going between them going on for nearly an hour before the judge called in Yoona to the stand.

 

“Im Yoona-ssi?” the judge start off.

“Yes, your honour.”

“So for these past one year, you have been taking care of Choi InHa. What is the reason you did that? Is it because you are force to,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter