Contract Husband & Wife

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(City Hall)

Finally the day has arrived. Today, ChangWook and Yoona going to register their marriage. She finally agrees to his suggestion when he said this will just be a contract marriage between them for the sake of InHa's custody. They agree that once they get the full custody of InHa and off the Social Service supervision, they will end the marriage. 

"Have you fill up the form?" Lawyer Choi asked ChangWook. He is one of the witness for their marriage besides ahjumma and HaNeul. 

"Yes, all the forms are filled up". ChangWook hands in the form to the officer and they were told to wait their turn to be wed. Eventhough its just a formalization wedding, they still needs to go through solemnization by the Registrar of Marriage as a formality procedure. After few minutes of waiting, they were called up to enter the solemnization room. They were seated in front of the Registrar.

"So you are the couple that going to get married. May I have the name and age of the Groom?" the Registrar ask a foemality question. 

"Ji ChangWook. 27 years old"

He checked the details on the form while ChangWook answers. "And now, may I know the name and age of the bride?"

"Im Yoona. 24 years old". 

The registrar nods. "Seems the details are correct. So, do you have a vow to eexchange?" he asked them again. Both of them shook their head. "Ok, answer after me. Will you, Im Yoona take this man, Ji ChangWook as your husband?" 

"I do" she answer in a bit slow voice. 

"And you, Ji Chang Wook, will you take this lady Im Yoona to be your wife?" 

"I do". 

"With the power given to me by the marriage department of Seoul, I pronounce you man and wife. You can exchange the rings". 

ChangWook has prepared a couple rings. Eventhough it is just a contract marriage, they still needs to go the normal marriage procedure so it will be odd if they do not have wedding rings. He puts the ring  on her and with hesitant she put the ring on him. Then, they move to the side to take their wedding picture. Yoona put on her dress that she wore during BoMi's wedding and ChangWook wears the same tuxedo too. First, they take the picture just the of 2 of them, then one with InHa and another one with their 'witnesses'. In less than 30 minutes, now both Yoona and ChangWook are officially husband and wife. 

"Thank you for doing this for InHa. I sncerely pray that that your marriage will last. I hope the custody proces after this will be smooth". ChangWook just smile at Lawyer Choi remarks. How he wish it will last too but that is not what Yoona wants. Lawyer Choi sincerely wish that their marriage will last despite that they got married because of InHa. He knew they are responsible godparents to the little girl and will do anything for her sake. 

"Chukkahaae Yoona, ChangWook hyung. Hyung pls take care of Yoona and InHa. I know you can protect them". HaNeul congratulates the newlyweds. "Yoona-ya, be a good wife to hyung". Yoona just smirk upon hearing HaNeul statement. She still feel hurt HaNeul reject her offer and she need to marry ChangWook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Choi Residence)

"So here is the contract you asked me to prepare. I already list down the boundaries that we are not suppose to cross during our 'marriage'." ChangWook take out 2 sets of paper and show it to Yoona. 

"You prepared it? I thought you are not serious about it". Yoona is shocked when she sees that ChangWook did prepare the contract that she requested weeks ago when they discussed about this marriage. 

"Isn't this what you want? I do not want to be the man who do not keep his words to you". he is being straightforward but his tone somehow makes Yoona feels guilty for forcing him to prepare the contract. She reach for the file and start to read the content. 

Boundaries Agreement between the contract marriage of Ji ChangWook and Im Yoona. 

1. Both of us will stay in separate rooms and no one can cross the boundary by sleeping in the other's party room without mutual consent from each other.

2. Eventhough we are married but we eill continue our personal life as usual. 

3. We are free to date whoever we want (if there is any). 

4. Apart from being InHa's parent, we will be friends so that InHa will grow up in a healthy happy family. 

5. Eventhough we are free to lead our old life, but InHa's welbeing is our top priority hence each of us need to spend sufficient amount of time with her. 

6. Weekend is family day. Both of us will spend time with InHa rather than our personal matters.

7. We need to potray we are like normal couple especially to the social service worker. 

This contract is valid as long as the marriage is not being nulllified. 

"If you are ok with the terms and condition, sign it on both copies." ChangWook passed a pen to Yoona. She take the pen and sign on both papers. 

"Thank you, oppa for preparing this." she said in soft voice. She never thought that he will fulfill her chidlish antics. 

"You keep a copy, and I'll keep mine. One more thing, I know you don't like to wear the ring but please not to take out too often. The social worker will come without notice, so let's not get caught that we are on contract basis". Yoona can only nod to his request. She cannot argue with him coz he has fulfill most of her wish. That is the least she can do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seoul National University Chidren hospital). 

Dr Moon ChaeWon just finish one appointment and she has 30 minutes gap before her next appointment. She is one of the paedriatrician there. She is checking through her appointment book when she came across one of her patient name. The baby should meet her about a month back for vaccination, but she didn't turn up and her parents even didnt't called back to reschedule. 

"Why they didn't turn up for their baby's vaccination? did they change the paed? But no one calle dme for InHa's record. hmmmm" Dr Moon thinks to herself. She page on of her nurse to check on the patient. "Nurse Min, can you please called Choi InHa parents or guardian and ask them about her next vaccination appointment? She should have it last month". 

"Yes Doctor, I will call her parents and reschedule her appointment. Hmm by the way Dr, there's someone waiting for you". 

"Waiting for me? Who? My next patient?" ChaeWon asked further.

"Nope. Your husband is here."

"What? You mean my ex husband? What is he doing here?" she put down the phone and go out from her room. There she find a very familiar man sitting att he waiting area, reading a magazine. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" she greet him. 

"Annyeong ChaeWon ah? How have you been? I was around the area just now so I thought of having lunch with you. " Song JoongKi greeted her. He is her ex husband but they still remain as friends. 

"I still have one more appointment in 20 mins or so".

"Ok, I'll wait. Let's eat together". he quickly said it before ChaeWon can give her answer. ChaeWon just give a simple smile before going back to her room. She knows she cannot run from having lunch with her ex!. 

After she finish with her last patient, she straightaway meet him outside of her office. They were having their lunch at the hospital cafeteria as ChaeWon only have 1 hour lunch break before her next appointment. ChaeWon and JoongKi were college sweethearts and they got married after dated for 5 years. They were married for a brief of 2 years before they decide to go separate ways 3 years ago. JoongKi wants them to continue being close friends eventhough ChaeWon not really favor to that choice but she just agree with him because she still love him. Her ex husband will come and meet her to have a meal together or go out for movie. She will try her very best to not going out with him but more often than not, she has to agree coz he likes to come unannounced. 

"The cafeteria food still taste the same. It's delicious". JoongKi keeps on praising the cafeteria food while eating it.

"Tssskk.. you eat here once in a while that is why you can say that. You might change your mind if you eat here everyday. You should call me first before coming oppa. What if I'm not around the hospital?" 

"I know you'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter