I know Your Secret

LEAST EXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home." InHa ran to the door while calling out for her appa as soon as she see ChangWook came in. "Hello sweetie, miss me?" he picked up the toddler and give her smooches all over her face. "Where's omma?"

"Eomma. Cooching." she is pointing to the kitchen while trying to say she is cooking. InHa still cannot pronounce certain words properly. 

"Let's go find eomma. Kaja."  the father-daughter duo walks towards the kitchen where Yoona is busy cooking. "Smells nice. What do you make?"

"Oh, oppa you are back? I just made sundubu jjigae with seafood and omelette roll. I am almost done, you want to eat now?" 

"No, I'll eat later. I want to rest and play with this little miss first. Let's go and play together InHa." he brings InHa to the living room to play with her. If he comeback early from work, he will play with his daughter or read to her before dinner. ChangWook will make sure he get to interact with InHa whenever he has time. InHa is growing up so fast and he doesn't want to miss out so much on it. 

Yoona join then in the living room after she has finish cooking. InHa is dancing while watching the Pink Fong nursery rhymes on TV which is her favourite now. ChangWook just sing along with her and happily watching her dance. Yoona take a seat next to him and hand in a glass of juice to him.

"Thank you," he drink the juice in one gulp and put the glass on the side table. "So refreshing."

"You look stressed out, oppa. Gwenchana?" ChangWook has been stressed up lately especially after he returns from work. Yoona noticed the change in him. 

"I am just tired from work. You know shooting for live shows is a bit challenging." ChangWook is now a VJ for two live talk shows. The reason he choose to do it so that he won't have to work till very late at night or having weird schedule. He wants to have a more fix working time so that he can be home by dinner and have his weekend to spend with Yoona and InHa. 

"Lie down here. Let me massage your head. Hope that can soothe you a little." Yoona asked him to lie down on her lap. Yoona starts to massage his head gently. She is not good in massage but she hopes at lease it can helps him to de stressed a bit.

"It feels good and relaxing. Gomawo Jagiya. I feel less tired now." the real reason he stressed out is not because of work schedule. He had a more hectic and crazier schedule before and it hardly stressed him out. His Ex, Nam JiHyun is actually bothers him. That woman is trying hard to get close to him. Eventhough he had try hard to distance himself but she keeps coming and follows him. She is using KangWoo his best friend to be close to him and it really really makes him uncomfortable. 

"If you think your current schedule is making you tired, try to change programme if that will help." 

"That is the only programme that can let me have a fix daily schedule. And it only on weekdays." Other programmes other than news all have irregular schedule. I do not want to disturb our family time." 

"I don't want you to be too stressed up oppa. If you think this job is giving you too much headache, I don't mind if you have less time with us as long as you are not stressed. You used to have irregular schedule before too but you still make time for us." she caress his hair while massaging his head gently.

"Gwenchana, this problem is just temporary. Let me take a nap for a while then we can have dinner." he holds her hand and slowly doze off. 

Yoona the top of his head gently as he sleeps on her lap. 'What is the thing that bothering you, oppa. Why are you hiding it from me?' she monologue to herself. Yoona knew something is bothering her husband but he seems to keep it to himself and she does not want to force him to. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JiWon is on her way back from office when she saw JiHyun is sitting at ChangWook's desk looking through his photos on the desk. ChangWook has several photos he put at his work place. His wedding picture, the picture when he propose Yoona, their family picture during Inha's first birthday and during their wedding day, picture of him and Inha and few more Inha's pictures. 

"Who does your baby takes after? She doesn't look like you nor your wife. I heard something about foster child." she talk to herself but loud enough to be heard by JiWon. Suddenly JiWon remembers what she heard during the welcoming dinner a month ago. 

~Flashback~

Jiwon was in the toilet when she heard footsteps entering the ladies room. 

"So you already married? Why so suddenly? From what I heard you are still not in relationship  6 months back. And now married? I don't care if you are married or what but I come back to have you back in my life and I will make sure it a success ChangWook-ah." the woman talk to herself and JiWon knew who she is because there's not many woman in their team and JiWon can recognized their voice. "Let's see if you can resist me. Coz normally men couldn't resist my charm." the woman continue before moving out of the ladies room. 

When JiWon heard what the woman said, there's only one thing JiWon worry about, Yoona. JiWon has been friends with Yoona and she doesn't want her friends to be hurt. 

~Flashback ends~

Eversince that day, Jiwon has been keeping an eye on JiHyun, what more when she learned that she is ChangWook's ex girlfriend. It is very obvious she wants to woo ChangWook and she has been openly flirt with him eventhough he never respond but seems like this woman is very agile and did not want to give up and it worries JiWon. 

"What are you doing?" JiHyun caught by surprise by JiWon. 

"Oh, I just stop by to see these beautiful pictures." she stuttered. 

"Do you have to take it out and look it that close? This is not even your place. It is not appropriate to go through people place like this." 

"Oh, sorry. Ok I put  back these photos." JiWon stays to ensure she put all those photos back. Then she asked her to leave together. There is frustration in JiHyun's face as she got caught admiring ChangWook. She needs to be more careful now. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's InHa's 2nd birthday party and everyone is busy preparing for it. Yoona is busy at the kitchen preparing desserts and help the caterer to arrange the food. She wants to cook for the party, but ChangWook suggested to hire a caterer because it will be hardwork for her. So she decided to just make dess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter